Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

I wonder if Arcann ever had any kind of relationship before.🤔 Kinda like how Vector was with his hive woman.:rak_02: Or will he be new to all of this in all ways.:rak_03:

There was a rumor of Acina's relationship with him, I think it's somewhere in the codex. I kiiinda hope we get to ask him about this :rak_01:

Being a Prince then Emperor, I think he can have anyone he wanted back in the days. I'd ultra surprised if he is a... virgin. :p

I wonder if Arcann ever had any kind of relationship before.🤔 Kinda like how Vector was with his hive woman.:rak_02: Or will he be new to all of this in all ways.:rak_03:

No idea, up to now I thought he was only close to his brother. My imagination comes up with many scenarios though, lol. I like the new to all of this versions, even helping people is new to him.

There was a rumor of Acina's relationship with him, I think it's somewhere in the codex. I kiiinda hope we get to ask him about this :rak_01:

Being a Prince then Emperor, I think he can have anyone he wanted back in the days. I'd ultra surprised if he is a... virgin. :p

Lol what, Acina? How did I miss this.:rak_04: I'd be surprised if he was a virgin too, but then he seemed occupied with what he was doing, he probably married his title! But I guess it doesn't take much to talk to a random Zakuul knight whenever it would be necessary. Valkorion did it.

Edited by Eshvara

I forgot about that! thansk for the reminder.

Eshvara: it's in Empress Acina codex.

She declared loyalty to Arcann and -allegedly- helped him eliminate several council members who refused to bow before the Eternal Throne. With her rivals out of the picture, Acina declared herself Empress of the Sith and Arcann publicly acknowledged her claim. Whispered gossip suggested their relationship went much deeper than mere political alliance, though little exists to substantiate those rumors.

Though if that's the case, the little things said by the animator make less sense to me lmao. Means portraying "romance" shouldn't be hard for Arcann at all.

Edited by Asmodesu

She declared loyalty to Arcann and -allegedly- helped him eliminate several council members who refused to bow before the Eternal Throne. With her rivals out of the picture, Acina declared herself Empress of the Sith and Arcann publicly acknowledged her claim. Whispered gossip suggested their relationship went much deeper than mere political alliance, though little exists to substantiate those rumors.

Though if that's the case, the little things said by the animator make less sense to me lmao. Means portraying "romance" shouldn't be hard for Arcann at all.

Thanks for linking this, gave me a good chuckle! :D

However it goes, Arcann better be nice to my gal, unlike her other romances so far (Quinn and Theron) or he's gonna lose the other arm, care of her favourite pet. She's one that does not like people trying to kill her, and hopes Arcann got that part out of his system already :p

https://i.imgur.com/MwSJ0nx.png

He certainly had a whole harem of court women there.

As for Acina ... I hope she arrived not wrapped in a carpet, like Cleopatra to Caesar?:D

lmao . Quite the vision there, haha.

Edited by Asmodesu

However it goes, Arcann better be nice to my gal, unlike her other romances so far (Quinn and Theron) or he's gonna lose the other arm, care of her favourite pet. She's one that does not like people trying to kill her, and hopes Arcann got that part out of his system already :p

https://i.imgur.com/MwSJ0nx.png

lmao . Quite the vision there, haha.

I don't think Arcann can do any worse than he already has, I think he'll be a loyal partner!:D

I don't think Arcann can do any worse than he already has, I think he'll be a loyal partner!:D

That's the idea! for her he's done all the stuff he could before they get together, rather then after.. so "let's go!" says that sith warrior, hahaha. She's rather easy to please.

My Agent is harder to give an idea about attraction for him though. Still thinking on that one.

Edit: honestly, I spent most of current life day event having that SW throw snowballs at Arcann for presents.

Edited by Asmodesu

I don't care either way, I want my Arcann romance and I want it now!:rak_06:

*HISSY FIT

That's the idea! for her he's done all the stuff he could before they get together, rather then after.. so "let's go!" says that sith warrior, hahaha. She's rather easy to please.

My Agent is harder to give an idea about attraction for him though. Still thinking on that one.

Edit: honestly, I spent most of current life day event having that SW throw snowballs at Arcann for presents.

:D

Is your Agent with Theron?

Edited by Eshvara

i did not know this..wow...Acina?! really ?! :eek:

i dono why till now i thought his romance will be something of a light shy guy afraid of making a mistake bla bla thing...but wow...if they are not doing a bad boy kinda romance now ill be pissed lol ..i mean...Acina! lol

BW ! Wake up! We need this romance NOW!

Im not good at this waiting thing :(

Edit : Is it wrong im a lil bit jealous lol? ...ima kill her with my sorc lol

Edited by Milishor

I don't care either way, I want my Arcann romance and I want it now!:rak_06:

*HISSY FIT

:D

Is your Agent with Theron?

*bangs fist on table* I want it like.. yesterday!

No, the Sith Warrior is mine with Theron, lol. I don't usually double up on romance options except if it's story-testing clones of the character. I kinda hope there's a break up because broken trust there so she can maybe move to Arcann.

My Agent is single, and has been the entire game because noone so far fits her. Redeemed Arcann so far might but it all depends on how they introduce the actual romantic start.

So I recreated a clone of her, my SW has a few clones, for testing the story out post KotET and with Arcann romance when it's out to decide.

Edited by Asmodesu

i dono why till now i thought his romance will be something of a light shy guy afraid of making a mistake bla bla thing...but wow...if they are not doing a bad boy kinda romance now ill be pissed lol ..i mean...Acina! lol

It could still be like this lol. I think it will a bit awkward at the beginning given the history between our character and Arcann, also the fact that Arcann probably isn't used to having close relationships with people other than his brother. So he could sometimes be a little unsure about himself.

I didn't kill Acina on my warrior.I did know about this little codex entry back then lol.Even if the Acina codex was true, there was probably not much romance between them there. Still, I'm guilty of feeling a little jealous too:rak_04:

It's one of the reasons I almost always sided with Jace in Iokath, lol. To remove competition muahahaha :rak_03:

but i hate the republic (cause it tries so hard to look like the good guys but its bull****)....but Acina...damn it!..this makes the whole Iokath decision actually hard for me lol ...

I actually had a thought of "does my character really want Acina's leftovers now..." about one character anyway lol, maybe if she never ever hears about it, it'll be fine. If it's even true of course, it's stated as rumour but you never know with Bioware.

Edited by Asmodesu

Women get to keep Arcann and where the hell is my Vaylin.

Ever since she appeared i want her to be my character's waifu but noooo, let's save the bald ***** , instead of the pretty Vaylin.

:rolleyes:

I understand your pain. It's strange that we did not have the option to save Vaylin. She would be a good companion for the DS character.

Now I understand why Acina rejected flirt my character. It's a pity. Of course, all my Imperials will choose the side of the Empire, but Jedi will eliminate the rival.

I understand your pain. It's strange that we did not have the option to save Vaylin. She would be a good companion for the DS character.

Now I understand why Acina rejected flirt my character. It's a pity. Of course, all my Imperials will choose the side of the Empire, but Jedi will eliminate the rival.

oh heck no! .... you think..it is because..of...him?!....oh yes...im killing her lol :rolleyes:

the pieces are fitting together in my mind and i dont like where it is taking me lol :)))

Edited by Milishor

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.