Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Sometimes, when things get reported or get out of hand and a Dev catches it. I think in this case it was a good idea as our Arcann thread was getting way off track and heated.

I'm really enjoying talking about Arcann here and seeing the different opinions and views of those who like him and it's nice to share that with all of you! So for the good of that thread I think it's good that they're gone.

:)

We're not supposed to talk about moderating, I just wanted to kinda shed some light on it, as you seem to say you're new here, and I hope that I have! Now we can continue to gush over Arcann.:D:D

Oh absolutely a much more interesting topic. It was the sacrifice trailer that ultimately made me cave and try SWTOR despite my aversion to multi-players (and anything that resembles social recreation).

Hello. Do not pay attention to the mess - there just ran a hater, who could not find a way out of the topic.:D

Here is my Temple

https://imgur.com/egzFONR

I hope the picture is visible?

That looks good! It really fits with your Tattooine SH! Gj.:D

------

It would be cool if we could get this thread up to 5 stars! :D vote vote!!

Naturally it has been voted down, which is alright, but let's bounce back.:rak_03:

Edited by Eshvara

And now they made another thread. Some even says the troll was mistreated here?What? All I saw was the troll trying to pick fights here. People acted like it's an either or situation between Arcann & old companions. Or Arcann is getting ALL the resources. If only it were true. I'd want a repeatable bonus chapter dedicated to Arcann &his romance!:rolleyes:

Anyway, I think I will throw all my sith warriors Arcann's way, even the one I made for Quinn post 5.0, plus my still single male agent, my consular, my inquisitors, my ds smuggler etc, to shower Arcann with love. Also, I will keep working on my fan arts. Arcann is my muse!

Just wanted to say, I'm really hopeful and excited for Arcann romance, can't wait to see what it will bring. :) (Took me ages to say that, I've been excited for this since it was announced, my Consular is going to love trying out the romance with him ^^)

Just wanted to say, I'm really hopeful and excited for Arcann romance, can't wait to see what it will bring. :) (Took me ages to say that, I've been excited for this since it was announced, my Consular is going to love trying out the romance with him ^^)

Hey hey Reba! Welcome!🤗 Most of us have been very excited for a long time too since after the redemption arc! I'm glad you came in and said hi!

o/ it's nice to see more Arcann fans out and about!

:D

Hello all.

Have been lurking around for a while (what can I say, we all have guilty pleasures, romance topics are mine), but with all that stuff about "vocal minority", the madness of wanting to do anything with genocidal murderer (imagine what DS Jaessa would do if she had a control of Eternal Fleet) and some omnipotent posters stealing the development time and resources from original companions (hey, Eshvara, can you please blackmail devs to finally release a roadmap ;) ) just have to say something as someone who have little interest in any kind of BW romance (blame Anomen).

And this something is: whatever floats your boat, ladies and gentlemen! I hope the "arc" will be a good one and you will enjoy it :)

If I may ask, if you had to choose between having no romance at all or having your worst fears come true (2 min, out of character, silent Outlander and now back to a crafting pet pen forever), what would you pick?

Edited by RandomName_Ru

Well, as someone said in other thread, the developers saw this as a chance to give out a companion who would be male and a force-user, something what many have hoped for.

Why not a Scion or a Knight of Zakuul? Why a disfigured lunatic and mass murderer? Honestly, who finds that ugly face attractive?

Hey hey Reba! Welcome!🤗 Most of us have been very excited for a long time too since after the redemption arc! I'm glad you came in and said hi!

o/ it's nice to see more Arcann fans out and about!

:D

And thank you, been a lurker in this for a long while but decided to come to say my hellos now. :)

Why not a Scion or a Knight of Zakuul? Why a disfigured lunatic and mass murderer? Honestly, who finds that ugly face attractive?

Perhaps they saw this as the way proceed since Arcann was already an established character within story, especially when they haven't brought in anyone else to story at this point, can't figure out any other reason why not bring a new player into game (probably tied to lack of resources too as of moment). As for your second question, people like different things, even if the are rather strange at times. I don't know what else to say for it.

Edited by Rebamcfan

Hello all.

Have been lurking around for a while (what can I say, we all have guilty pleasures, romance topics are mine), but with all that stuff about "vocal minority", the madness of wanting to do anything with genocidal murderer (imagine what DS Jaessa would do if she had a control of Eternal Fleet) and some omnipotent posters stealing the development time and resources from original companions (hey, Eshvara, can you please blackmail devs to finally release a roadmap ;) ) just have to say something as someone who have little interest in any kind of BW romance (blame Anomen).

And this something is: whatever floats your boat, ladies and gentlemen! I hope the "arc" will be a good one and you will enjoy it :)

If I may ask, if you had to choose between having no romance at all or having your worst fears come true (2 min, out of character, silent Outlander and now back to a crafting pet pen forever), what would you pick?

Hey RandomName_Ru, I'm happy you finally wanted to come in and say hi! Though I do understand the guilty pleasure of just lurking.:D

I think a lot of people when they have power, often abuse it! I think the saying, great power comes great responsibility came from? It's easy to be temped to use it for bad, (or your personal greater good)

Sounds like a reasonable plan! :D:p

I'm happy a BW romance has finally caught your interest, and I hope you'll be here to share your experience with us when it finally comes!

o/

I suspect DS Jaessa would find pre-redemption Arcann irresistible.

Do not get me wrong, I think that her DS arc was well done from a strotytelling point of view (and creepy), but why would you constantly bash people who like one mass murderer while asking for return of unrepentant psycho killer?

I think a lot of people when they have power, often abuse it! I think the saying, great power comes great responsibility

o/

That's rich coming from you, the pure innocent snow angel who never abused anyone on this forum and never threatened with "taking it up to Eric" - like somehow a dev would have the obligation to do what you tell them to do.. This is abuse of power and lack of responsibility.

I suspect DS Jaessa would find pre-redemption Arcann irresistible.

She really would, if resources allow it, it would be interesting to see her reply of what she thinks of Arcann and what he did in his past. I'm sure she could fall for DS Arcann and approve of him joining you/you being in a relationship with someone like him. I never thought of that! Sounds like something I'd like to see being brought up!

Edited by Eshvara

There was no war, that requires two invested parties, just lots of noise.

Of the factions Zakuul is one of the ones that interest me the most, do you think it's possible that one of our zakuulan alliance members will discuss the Cult of Zildrog with us given the most recent flashpoint? Any of them I'm not fussy?

:rak_angelic:

Of the factions Zakuul is one of the ones that interest me the most, do you think it's possible that one of our zakuulan alliance members will discuss the Cult of Zildrog with us given the most recent flashpoint? Any of them I'm not fussy?

It would be interesting if they would comment on it, although because of how Kotet can pan out depending on choices, their involvement will probably be minor. I'd love to see Senya/Arcann having some sort of an opinion.

I'm sure it will be ... Lana.

Honestly, I would like that the Arcann line would go a little differently. For example, get he not a "redeemed" companion, but simply taking prisoner in the last battle.

And his redemption would have happened not to Voss from the self-sacrifice of Senya, but from interaction with the PC.

At first he would growl and snort like a ferocious leopard, then simply look incredulously, and then, finally, realize that PC for him is the only light in life. It would be the development of relationships.

And not a statement of fact:

- Hello, Alliance, I brought you a former dictator and tyrant! Do not be afraid, he is now good! Everything, we move to a new chapter!

- OK!