Arcann romance appreciation thread! Haters keep out please!❤

Eshvara

Eww necro romance.

The guy is dead and worms are coming out of his orifices.

We've all heard this garbage already, how about going somewhere else to parrot the same thing over and over again, instead of pissing all over other peoples enjoyment.

Edited by Eshvara

We've all heard this garbage already, how about going somewhere else to parrot the same thing over and over again, instead of pissing all over other peoples enjoyment.

Do not feed stupid trolls. Come to someone else's topic and pour the streams of **** - the only thing they can do.

Just ignore it.

*bangs fist on table* I want it like.. yesterday!

No, the Sith Warrior is mine with Theron, lol. I don't usually double up on romance options except if it's story-testing clones of the character. I kinda hope there's a break up because broken trust there so she can maybe move to Arcann.

My Agent is single, and has been the entire game because noone so far fits her. Redeemed Arcann so far might but it all depends on how they introduce the actual romantic start.

So I recreated a clone of her, my SW has a few clones, for testing the story out post KotET and with Arcann romance when it's out to decide.

I see I see, do tell us when it finally goes live and what your agent thinks! :D

Yush!!:D:D

Yeah you're right, sometimes it's just difficult!:o

Yes I know. Haters will always come.

They can not forgive Arcann that he spun them on his thick sword throughout KOTFE. They still hurts ... Therefore, they run around the forum, and yell about how he is hated, and how he was killed. Revenge of the offended kids.

I don't know.. My Republic Main Smuggler.. I have such a Dark Background for her.. Being Stabbed and almost killed multiple times by Archy *Coughs* She found it rather adorable.. true she wanted to smack him upside the head a few times.. Buut as a Player I LOVE the broken Characters!

the Shy ones that are when ya romance there more under that shyness, and the ones that are Just broken somewhere.. Bad pasts etc...no need to fix.. just smooth out or redirect there issues to better things..

I can't Wait for the Romance!!! Having accidentally picked Corso first.. then dumped him for Theron as soon as I met him and now his sillyness currently...I have no Idea What I'll do.. I guess it will depend on this Last Chapter and how it ends.. But I do have a Gunslinger version I made to replay though the story sooo Arcann romance backup.:D

I don't know.. My Republic Main Smuggler.. I have such a Dark Background for her.. Being Stabbed and almost killed multiple times by Archy *Coughs* She found it rather adorable.. true she wanted to smack him upside the head a few times.. Buut as a Player I LOVE the broken Characters!

the Shy ones that are when ya romance there more under that shyness, and the ones that are Just broken somewhere.. Bad pasts etc...no need to fix.. just smooth out or redirect there issues to better things..

I can't Wait for the Romance!!! Having accidentally picked Corso first.. then dumped him for Theron as soon as I met him and now his sillyness currently...I have no Idea What I'll do.. I guess it will depend on this Last Chapter and how it ends.. But I do have a Gunslinger version I made to replay though the story sooo Arcann romance backup.:D

Hey welcome to this thread! Always makes me happy to see more Arcann lovers gather here! :D

Happy Holidays to you and everyone else!🤗

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah you're right, sometimes it's just difficult!:o

I romanced Kaidan and boy, a LOT of people really hated him and wouldn't mind whining and insult Kaidanmancers for it. It can get a lot toxic but you just get used to the hate.... but talk about killing off their waifus and turian husband, they all shriveled into tears.. no different here.

---

That bit about Acina, I always assumed she was propped up by Vowrown to curry favor from the Eternal Emperor and perhaps arrange a marriage alliance. But I get the feel that Acina was scorned... she wanted Arcann's head so badly. I still allied with her because its easier to manipulate the Sith than the Republic. If she tried to stab me in the back, I just cut off her head and Vowrown can take her place.

I romanced Kaidan and boy, a LOT of people really hated him and wouldn't mind whining and insult Kaidanmancers for it. It can get a lot toxic but you just get used to the hate.... but talk about killing off their waifus and turian husband, they all shriveled into tears.. no different here.

I'm just happy we're getting the romance despite the hatred and "ewws" circulating around. :rolleyes: I'm just preparing for the reaction once the romance goes live, the haters cry will probably be loud, but I'm just here churning more Arcannnmance content. :cool:

I'll probably sub again once the romance drops. Only have a few days left so take care y'all. I simply can't wait!

They already announced which companions are coming in 5.7 (Andronikos, Corso & Risha) so most likely no Arcann romance yet. I would be surprised anyway at this point, far more likely the option won't even be available until we complete 3rd and final Fractured Alliances flashpoint and decide Theron's fate and whether we continue romance with him or not. Then (if Theron gets killed or dumped) I expect Arcann option to appear. Seems like the easiest way to handle it gameplay-wise, least potential conflicts

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.