Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

I don't know, but I want my characters to have babies with him...which will be difficult since they're all male but hey uh the force and such? :D

Male Pureblood Inquisitor: I know magical sith alchemy that will let you impregnate me, let's make a baby :D

Theron: O_o *runs away and betrays eternal alliance*

Science. If they can make clones they can surely make babies from two donors rather than just one.

Too bad my male characters can't have Theron's babies.. :(

I don't think anyone will be having any babies in the game but yeah...gimme dem babies T_T For the future though, who knows what Valkorion did to your character's body in order to make it his vessel? Maybe he wanted your character's powerful blood and Theron's Revan blood to make a baby that would be his actual vessel? Sith alchemy, ancient artifacts, forbidden knowledge, who knows? *slinks away into the night*

I don't think anyone will be having any babies in the game but yeah...gimme dem babies T_T For the future though, who knows what Valkorion did to your character's body in order to make it his vessel? Maybe he wanted your character's powerful blood and Theron's Revan blood to make a baby that would be his actual vessel? Sith alchemy, ancient artifacts, forbidden knowledge, who knows? *slinks away into the night*

No Theron babies? 😭

Now that I think about it, just how old is Theron is exactly? I just thought of this when I was thinking of my Jedi Consular's age who was 17 in Act 1, 28 (Well, should be at least, thanks Arcann <_<) by KOTFE. I feel kinda weird about Nadia being older than my character.

According to Wookieepedia, he's 36.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Theron_Shan born 3666, now 3630 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/3630_BBY (possibly a year passed since, but I don't think so, not yet).

So there was two years between KOTFE and KOTE?

I'd say KOTFE + KOTET take almost two years, but only months between them. When you meet Quinn on Iokath, one of his dialogue lines is that the warrior and him were separated by 6 years 8 (?) months XX days or some such. 5 years in carbonite + KOTFE & KOTET. His line gives a general idea how long Zakuul storyline took.

According to Wookieepedia, he's 36.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Theron_Shan born 3666, now 3630 http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/3630_BBY (possibly a year passed since, but I don't think so, not yet).

Same age as me.

Good that means according to the ancient laws I am eligible to challenge him to a pipe and slipper duel.

Check out Imperial Regulations Pertaining to Idiotic Grievances Section 5 Paragraph 14 Line 2 should you not believe me.

Kao, my jedi shadow, romanced Theron, since she's a LS jedi, she has faith that Theron is going under cover which she herself would do. I don't know how she will take it if he turns out to really be the bad guy.

My scoundrel, Lauren, LS, romanced Theron and will just shrug and say "Again, what the hell is wrong with all these men. Is it because I'm a redhead?" Then she'll turn to Gault. "Well, is it?". She had the hots for Darmas Pollaran and will just expect it again eventually,

Rhiordan, my BH, also romanced Theron and will kick his *** for doing it to her. She is also LS but she doesn't take crap from anyone. Either he is truly a traitor and she will kill him or he isn't and she'll kick his ***.

Same here, I'm 17 and I don't find too many guys in my age group suitable for me.

I'm 30 and every guy I've been with is older. Except this last guy I want. He's younger be a nice change for once.

Kao, my jedi shadow, romanced Theron, since she's a LS jedi, she has faith that Theron is going under cover which she herself would do. I don't know how she will take it if he turns out to really be the bad guy.

My scoundrel, Lauren, LS, romanced Theron and will just shrug and say "Again, what the hell is wrong with all these men. Is it because I'm a redhead?" Then she'll turn to Gault. "Well, is it?". She had the hots for Darmas Pollaran and will just expect it again eventually,

Rhiordan, my BH, also romanced Theron and will kick his *** for doing it to her. She is also LS but she doesn't take crap from anyone. Either he is truly a traitor and she will kill him or he isn't and she'll kick his ***.

Wow! Lot of different out comes there...

Thanks, OP, for starting this thread ^^

While my SI is too busy hoarding power to be in a romance *evil laughter*, I like the idea of my SW romancing Theron. At first, I thought it would be just too funny if an imperial romance a republic character. Literally laughed out loud every time my SW has a romance interaction with Theron (until Umbara). I don't know why, but I laughed so hard and it made me smile every time I played my SW's storyline post vanilla. Even when reading his e-mails. It's sweet, and it reminds me of other BW romances like Kaiden, Garrus, and heck, Cullen. Too funny that Theron (until Umbara).

I also liked how Theronmancers teasingly make fun of his jacket and guess the fans around the character. And how much love for the character to be in the game :D

Then it kind of started to turn into like star-crossed lovers thing, what with the two being a Sith and Pub for my headcanon.

There's a lot to like about Theron as a character. His unique background to swtor and kotor history. His tragic life story but how he got through it. The comic timing. Yeah..... I like Theron as a character (^///////////^)

Oh, I loooooved the romance background music at the end of Yavin for the first time. I had to just pause and listen to it loop. Made me fall hard. Think the music is this one for Yavin:

Edited by Ioue
More to add

While my SI is too busy hoarding power to be in a romance *evil laughter*, I like the idea of my SW romancing Theron. At first, I thought it would be just too funny if an imperial romance a republic character. Literally laughed out loud every time my SW has a romance interaction with Theron (until Umbara). I don't know why, but I laughed so hard and it made me smile every time I played my SW's storyline post vanilla. Even when reading his e-mails. It's sweet, and it reminds me of other BW romances like Kaiden, Garrus, and heck, Cullen. Too funny that Theron (until Umbara).

I also liked how Theronmancers teasingly make fun of his jacket and guess the fans around the character. And how much love for the character to be in the game :D

Then it kind of started to turn into like star-crossed lovers thing, what with the two being a Sith and Pub for my headcanon.

There's a lot to like about Theron as a character. His unique background to swtor and kotor history. His tragic life story but how he got through it. The comic timing. Yeah..... I like Theron as a character (^///////////^)

Oh, I loooooved the romance background music at the end of Yavin for the first time. I had to just pause and listen to it loop. Made me fall hard. Think the music is this one for Yavin:

Always nice to meet another Theron fan. He is amazing, adore his character, pixels and story to bits. I have that music on my playlist too. It's gorgeous. I also really liked this piece too, it was from Odessen.

My Sith Inquisitor never forgot his roots as an Imperial slave and that he would have lived and died as a piece of property if not for his force sensitivity. He would have gone with Theron at the end of Yavin/Ziost and you can be he dropped the Empire like a bad habit on Iokath.

My DS Jedi Consular was born on Alderaan to a minor noble family who was neither Repuiblic or Sith-allied. She grew up very attached to her parents. Both Jedi and Sith took interest in her due to her strong connection to the Force but her parents refused to give her away. At the age of 7, her "strange" abilities became for them to much bear, one event after the other. The last straw was when she severely injured a child from another noble house which made relations between the two houses incredibly tense. They began analyzing both Jedi and Sith and their histories deeply, eventually deciding to take up the Jedi on their offer of training their daughter, believing that they would do good for her. Like Theron, my character wishes she could've been with her parents but circumstances wouldn't allow it. I feel that my character is more of a foil to Lana, being the Jedi with the demeanor of a Sith to her Sith with the demeanor of a Jedi. She didn't take what Theron did on Umbara very well and she's in constant denial that he is a "traitor" and desperately tries to find a way to bring him back. His betrayal definitely made a lot of sense with my character. Doesn't help that she is responsible for his father's death and tried to kill his mom over a grudge. Edited by Ackerprincess

You're welcome. :)

No matter what the outcome my toons will still love Theron with all their heart and soul.