Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Who said that? Don't let it get to you. Shouldn't be in here will add that to the original post to keep such talk out. ;)

Let's just say I try to avoid negativity to what I like online, since it's a lot harder to do IRL.

As a more positive contribution of mine to this lovely thread I'll post my not that good drawing of Theron :ohttp://fav.me/dbbdugq (for a friend's BD)

And another one that I like a bit more; with my Inquisitor, whose heart was broken on Umbara http://fav.me/dbmi9l0

Let's just say I try to avoid negativity to what I like online, since it's a lot harder to do IRL.

As a more positive contribution of mine to this lovely thread I'll post my not that good drawing of Theron :ohttp://fav.me/dbbdugq (for a friend's BD)

And another one that I like a bit more; with my Inquisitor, whose heart was broken on Umbara http://fav.me/dbmi9l0

Nice drawings! Wish I could draw that good...

Nice! That is awesome! Look at all the Therons! *drools*

We had a few trolls, also confused players who happened to be on Odessen :D Some "Lana Beniko" player landed on my ignore list for pooping on our party (making stupid and rude comments), but overall we had plenty of fun :) Made a few friends too.

I dropped a line about it in that other Theron thread a week or so before the event, but since it wasn't really a love thread, many posters probably didn't care.

We had a few trolls, also confused players who happened to be on Odessen :D Some "Lana Beniko" player landed on my ignore list for pooping on our party (making stupid and rude comments), but overall we had plenty of fun :) Made a few friends too.

I dropped a line about it in that other Theron thread a week or so before the event, but since it wasn't really a love thread, many posters probably didn't care.

Aww!

But hey now there is one so let's get this love fest going. 😁

Trolls like that annoy me.

and yes a few of us over there do love the character, it's a character thread. I cared, a lot, but as always I'm on the wrong server for anything fun happening anywhere :( so there was no valid reason for me to reply other then a "drats wrong server" :p lol

Hate that generalisation is all, sorry. Gets me worked up :(

Beautiful work, Lammia. You're very talented, I love them. :)

Just added to the OP to keep such talk out. Hope you saw my reply to your pics of Theron. :)

I did, thank you. And again, glad you enjoyed them. I have more to share, which I will another day. :)

Not your fault. Those crawl into every thread and every conversation.

Exactly a week ago we had a Theron March on TRE server in support of Theron.

We took as lot of screenshots, posted on Twitter, and tagged Charles, Eric and Sam :) Here's some: https://imgur.com/a/jR5sL

Also loved the pix of the Theron March, what a great idea! <3

Beautiful work, Lammia. You're very talented, I love them. :)

Agree!

I did, thank you. And again, glad you enjoyed them. I have more to share, which I will another day. :)

Ooh! Can't wait! XD

Also loved the pix of the Theron March, what a great idea! <3

They were awesome!

Edited by DarthEnrique

At first I thought "awww, Theron has his own thread, awesome", and second post is "I will kill Quinn". Um, I guess no, thanks then. :(

I did state i would kill him with my male SW, probably i'll romance him if i ever make a female SW.

However, look at all the hostile answers. This was a love Theron thread, and my answer was in that line. I did not even intend it to be a 'hate Quinn' answer, but as Quinn was brought up so as to compare both threads, i compared both Quinn and Theron, and what i'll do in my gameplays.

Said gameplays are exclusively my own choices. I dont see why me or the op should apologize for that. You are actually doing the same thing you accuse me of. But if you, and others, feel better after you got it off your chests, fine i guess. I know i did nothing wrong.

Edited by DeVanagloris

I did state i would kill him with my male SW, probably i'll romance him if i ever make a female SW.

However, look at all the hostile answers. This was a love Theron thread, and my answer was in that line. I did not even intend it to be a 'hate Quinn' answer, but as Quinn was brought up so as to compare both threads, i compared both Quinn and Theron, and what i'll do in my gameplays.

Said gameplays are exclusively my own choices. I dont see why me or the op should apologize for that. You are actually doing the same thing you accuse me of. But if you, and others, feel better after you got it off your chests, fine i guess. I know i did nothing wrong.

Ah okay. So it was a misunderstanding. Gotcha. Let's keep it cool guys and have a Theron love fest here okay. ;)

I romanced Theron twice. I retired my LS agent who fell for him before Iokath (smart move, IMO), and with my DS consular who still hasn't started KOTET. She'll be unconcerned on Umbara because his motivations will make sense by then.

I feel more attached to him on my LS Inquisitor (non-romance) because he's always been a good friend to her and he seems to go out of his way to ingratiate himself without becoming a sycophant. She's made concessions to make him feel included and important, and felt he was the perfect person to work with from the Republic as he did not possess the offputting instant distrust that 99% of the Republic have for all Sith, even the non-insane edge-lords who simply must kill anything that looks at them funny.

She truly hurt for him during the awful situation forced on us on Iokath. She HATED having to choose one side over the other precisely because of how it would affect Theron (and any other former pubs who worked with the alliance). Sure enough Theron was the one to be hurt the most. Her heart broke for him when he actually sided with her and had to make his own very terrible decision in order to stay by her side.

It hurt her even more deeply for Theron to betray her because she never did anything that he accused her of (warmongering instead of peacekeeping, which was patently false). It only makes any sense if he is indeed being an operative on the alliance's behalf. She'll be indescribably happy if that is the case, but the trust will probably be damaged forever going forward. What he said hurt her even if it was a facade. A quick wink from him at the end of the flashpoint would have relieved so much needless angst.

I romanced Theron twice. I retired my LS agent who fell for him before Iokath (smart move, IMO), and with my DS consular who still hasn't started KOTET. She'll be unconcerned on Umbara because his motivations will make sense by then.

I feel more attached to him on my LS Inquisitor (non-romance) because he's always been a good friend to her and he seems to go out of his way to ingratiate himself without becoming a sycophant. She's made concessions to make him feel included and important, and felt he was the perfect person to work with from the Republic as he did not possess the offputting instant distrust that 99% of the Republic have for all Sith, even the non-insane edge-lords who simply must kill anything that looks at them funny.

She truly hurt for him during the awful situation forced on us on Iokath. She HATED having to choose one side over the other precisely because of how it would affect Theron (and any other former pubs who worked with the alliance). Sure enough Theron was the one to be hurt the most. Her heart broke for him when he actually sided with her and had to make his own very terrible decision in order to stay by her side.

It hurt her even more deeply for Theron to betray her because she never did anything that he accused her of (warmongering instead of peacekeeping, which was patently false). It only makes any sense if he is indeed being an operative on the alliance's behalf. She'll be indescribably happy if that is the case, but the trust will probably be damaged forever going forward. What he said hurt her even if it was a facade. A quick wink from him at the end of the flashpoint would have relieved so much needless angst.

*Hugs*