Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Since my main's (a Sith Inq) LI is Theron, it is law that I join this thread and update my signature :D I can't wait to see what happens after Umbara (and I am really hoping I will not have to sharpen my pitchforks). Theron is tied with Quinn and Jorgan as my favourite companion(s) and LI(s). Also here are some screenshots:

New Outfit

Together

Together Again

My favourite Theron line: "Shall I say it like a spy? Target eliminated"! Makes me smile every time :D

My Sith Inq started out as pure dark evil, then along came Theron and turned her toward the light. But this was not enough

he abandoned her and her alliance in Umbara, even though he changed her completely. She is distraught

Love the looks. I never thought I'd go for sleeveless, but you know what, that really looks good. Gonna have to try thta out now. :)

Since my main's (a Sith Inq) LI is Theron, it is law that I join this thread and update my signature :D I can't wait to see what happens after Umbara (and I am really hoping I will not have to sharpen my pitchforks). Theron is tied with Quinn and Jorgan as my favourite companion(s) and LI(s). Also here are some screenshots:

New Outfit

Together

Together Again

My favourite Theron line: "Shall I say it like a spy? Target eliminated"! Makes me smile every time :D

My Sith Inq started out as pure dark evil, then along came Theron and turned her toward the light. But this was not enough

he abandoned her and her alliance in Umbara, even though he changed her completely. She is distraught

Welcome welcome! And love the third pic. That outfit on him looks good! *drools*

Heh, I do love me some Theron. But never romanced him, none of my characters sort of swung that way. They all had a good old Bromance.

Though, can someone confirm if those rumours about troy baker leaving are true or not? If so, Bioware should check out Brian T. Delaney, voice actor of the male protag from fallout 4, or Tom Taylorson male protag from mass effec; andromedat. Though, Tom would be much more likely in my opinion due to the mass effect studio being divided up. Wouldn't be spot on but still. I can see Theron with Scott Ryder voice.

xD I loved scaring the beejesus out of Theron on Iokath.

Of course, for the whole... umbra thing. Double agent, anyone?

Edited by StarkHelsing

Heh, I do love me some Theron. But never romanced him, none of my characters sort of swung that way. They all had a good old Bromance.

Though, can someone confirm if those rumours about troy baker leaving are true or not? If so, Bioware should check out Brian T. Delaney, voice actor of the male protag from fallout 4, or Tom Taylorson male protag from mass effec; andromedat. Though, Tom would be much more likely in my opinion due to the mass effect studio being divided up. Wouldn't be spot on but still. I can see Theron with Scott Ryder voice.

xD I loved scaring the beejesus out of Theron on Iokath.

Of course, for the whole... umbra thing. Double agent, anyone?

The rumours are false. Bioware has received no such communication from Troy. I asked...that's straight from Keith.

The rumours are false. Bioware has received no such communication from Troy. I asked...that's straight from Keith.

Thank you!

Darn, no Tom 'Ryder' Theron for me. :rak_03: But I'm glad he's not leaving! You folks need your Theron!

Like I need my angry Lana.

-Waits for the flaming pitchforks-

Welcome welcome! And love the third pic. That outfit on him looks good! *drools*

Indeed! Who knew Theron had arms like that under his terrible red jacket :D

I get annoyed that Lana seems to be the star of the show especially in the parts where I would have expected Theron (due to him being my main's LI) or my other character's love interests to be there (bedroom on the ship, Lana looming over me whenever my character wakes up after being pummelled unconscious when it should have been Theron, Lana stealing Quinn's return thunder from us), but I don't actually hate Lana.

Thank you!

Darn, no Tom 'Ryder' Theron for me. :rak_03: But I'm glad he's not leaving! You folks need your Theron!

We do need our Theron! :D

And no, no pitchforks from me, if you dig her that's cool. In fact, take mine and you can have two lol. :)

New Outfit

Together

Together Again

I have that outfit! Dang I am going to have to put that on him! How did you take the images with you so close? I imagine you used Photoshop, which unfortunately I don't have.

Your story sounds exactly like my SI. She fell for Theron as soon as she saw him on the darn holo terminal as he freed her from Manaan! She was this dark 5 Sith and even romanced that pirate guy, which she has completely forgotten about now. :D

Theron had a big impact on her and it was because of his influence that she started drifting more and more to the light. However, she still is dark-sided (Dark 2 now) and he was very mean to have pointed that out to her on the train -calling her a tyrant of all things. She is crushed, distraught, and very lonely right now....but she still loves him and is continuing to burn that candle in the hopes he comes home.

Edited by Swingkittie

I have that outfit! Dang I am going to have to put that on him! How did you take the images with you so close? I imagine you used Photoshop, which unfortunately I don't have.

The one with him in the red jacket was taken after I got a glitch in game when I opened my legacy bank - if the glitch happens it results in your companion standing almost on your feet. I managed to manoeuvre my character to be at the right angle to him for that picture. The one with him in the show offs jacket is taken with the Theron decoration when my Theron companion has been dismissed. You have to wait for just the right moment when Theron turns his head.

As for Photoshop, I can't even afford it let alone know how to use it! :o

The one with him in the red jacket was taken after I got a glitch in game when I opened my legacy bank - if the glitch happens it results in your companion standing almost on your feet. I managed to manoeuvre my character to be at the right angle to him for that picture. The one with him in the show offs jacket is taken with the Theron decoration when my Theron companion has been dismissed. You have to wait for just the right moment when Theron turns his head.

As for Photoshop, I can't even afford it let alone know how to use it! :o

Oh thank you! I am going to have to try that. I have a similar one where I am standing next to him. I angled the camera so it looks like we are standing together, with the bed behind us. ;) But we still aren't as close as I would like.

Damn I love that shading, especially on the skin :o

Thank you!

Reminds me I should really get back to drawing practice !!

Ill be without internet tonight maybe thats a good time to work on Theron 😂

Hopefully you got around to it, it's hard to find the time or the right state of mind for practice sometimes! (For me anyway)

The game makes no mention of this, but how do you guys think Theron might feel about having children with the PC?

I don't know, but I want my characters to have babies with him...which will be difficult since they're all male but hey uh the force and such? :D

Male Pureblood Inquisitor: I know magical sith alchemy that will let you impregnate me, let's make a baby :D

Theron: O_o *runs away and betrays eternal alliance*

Edited by Nefla

The game makes no mention of this, but how do you guys think Theron might feel about having/adopt children with the PC?

It would be interesting to have a conversation about kiddies and the future with Theron, like we got to with the LIs in the vanilla game.

My main Outlander has a child with Theron, in my story. It was just one of those things that happen...but anyway...

I could see Theron having concerns, given the danger each of their jobs puts them in. I could see insecurities on his part about being a good father, and not wanting to be like his parents, who essentially abandoned him and/or pushed his upbringing onto others. I think that would be a big worry for him. He would want his child to grow up with proper loving parents...but as he says romantically, in his line of work it's hard to make connections and I suspect it would be hard to keep them too. At any time, someone could use his family against him--which was one of the reasons Satele gave him up...she knew she would become something she didn't want to be, to protect him and she felt her ability to do right by the Republic and the Jedi would be compromised. And she'd be right, it likely would be, but as a mother myself, I think that was a cop out and a child is always more important than anything else.

There are lots of things to consider, but I think much of it would be a reflection of his own upbringing. :)

It would be interesting to have a conversation about kiddies and the future with Theron, like we got to with the LIs in the vanilla game.

My main Outlander has a child with Theron, in my story. It was just one of those things that happen...but anyway...

I could see Theron having concerns, given the danger each of their jobs puts them in. I could see insecurities on his part about being a good father, and not wanting to be like his parents, who essentially abandoned him and/or pushed his upbringing onto others. I think that would be a big worry for him. He would want his child to grow up with proper loving parents...but as he says romantically, in his line of work it's hard to make connections and I suspect it would be hard to keep them too. At any time, someone could use his family against him--which was one of the reasons Satele gave him up...she knew she would become something she didn't want to be, to protect him and she felt her ability to do right by the Republic and the Jedi would be compromised. And she'd be right, it likely would be, but as a mother myself, I think that was a cop out and a child is always more important than anything else.

There are lots of things to consider, but I think much of it would be a reflection of his own upbringing. :)

I agree so much with this. The Republic had other jedi, other soldiers, other agents and analysts, etc...Theron had ONE mother.(and one father that she also decided to to take away from him).