Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

Does it matter how many [flirts] you do with Theron before you're given the option to become an official couple at the end of Rishi? Is there a key [flirt] you must do? I've been choosing all the flirts, but it would be nice to try out some of the other dialogues. Figuring it wouldn't matter I had my first Imp character not comment to Lana that Theron was attractive.

This is specifically for Shadow of Revan. I'm aware of the infamous Chapter IX of Fallen Empire.

Imagine the guy having a boot option and still people make threads like this to spite him

Does it matter how many [flirts] you do with Theron before you're given the option to become an official couple at the end of Rishi? Is there a key [flirt] you must do? I've been choosing all the flirts, but it would be nice to try out some of the other dialogues. Figuring it wouldn't matter I had my first Imp character not comment to Lana that Theron was attractive.

This is specifically for Shadow of Revan. I'm aware of the infamous Chapter IX of Fallen Empire.

Most of the stuff pre-kotfe is just casual flirting. You become somewhat of thing during yavin 4, but if you're imp he breaks it off.

Edited by vallixas

Imagine the guy having a boot option and still people make threads like this to spite him

Most of the stuff pre-kotfe is just casual flirting. You become somewhat of thing during yavin 4, but if you're imp he breaks it off.

Saw that post earlier, decided not to say anything because must... remain... a... cultured... human being... *clench fist*

Saw that post earlier, decided not to say anything because must... remain... a... cultured... human being... *clench fist*

I will, when I get on later. I always speak up, because it's people like those who barked hard enough at the devs which got such an option implemented in the first place. So I always refuse to not speak up for Theron whenever necessary to show the devs he has many supporters. Say what you will about Lana fans they aren't as hands off, and I suppose that's why she's still permanent.

Edited by vallixas

It definately does, on several occassions the way they talk about each other like they're ride or die, and have each other's backs no matter what throughout the game, small example here:

https://imgur.com/a/oiHu4c3

And even during the fight with Valkorian, if you chose not to spare Arcann or Senya

Theron: Lana, make a run for it i'll cover you

Lana: No we fight together, we die together.

Makes it even more obvious neither would ever do what they did in the DS end or even Lana casting Theron out from the beginning, when she should have been the voice of reason to a conflicted PC, NOT ARCANN it should have been Lana believing in Theron. That's why I had to decanonize it in my head as some bizarre alternate universe because it just doesn't make sense for either character given how much they've built up.

I see it as Lana just venting because she was mad he didn't warn her, more then her actually meaning her words. She was hurt and frustrated that he didn't seem to trust her enough by then to tell her what was going on.

Seems like it's time for me to pick up and finish his book since everyone says it's good

I see it as Lana just venting because she was mad he didn't warn her, more then her actually meaning her words. She was hurt and frustrated that he didn't seem to trust her enough by then to tell her what was going on.

Sure, but i'm talking about before, plus the decisions after. Lana would never act that way towards Theron, infact SHE being both pragmatic and close to Theron should have known things didn't appear as they were, she should have been the voice of reason to a commander not Arcann

Edited by Jaxterone

Seems like it's time for me to pick up and finish his book since everyone says it's good

Sure, but i'm talking about before, plus the decisions after. Lana would never act that way towards Theron, infact SHE being both pragmatic and close to Theron should have known things didn't appear as they were, she should have been the voice of reason to a commander not Arcann

She was hurting. People always act OOC when they are hurting. To Lana 1 of 2 things happened. Either he did betray them - and in turn her. Or he didn't trust her enough to tell her what his real plans were.

Either way, Lana grew up as Sith, betrayal is part of her day to day so she doesn't trust easily. When she finally does trust and it's not reciprocated , or that person turns around and betrays her it hurts her. She will never outright say it, she's a private person with her real feelings, it shows in her actions and hostility. It's also why she wouldn't allow herself to voice the possibility that he was really helping the alliance - just incase she was wrong - then she would appear weak for having compassion and understanding or trusting a potential betrayer. She wouldn't allow herself to believe it without 100% proof, not when it came to someone she let her guard down with.

Edited by Suzsi

She was hurting. People always act OOC when they are hurting. To Lana 1 of 2 things happened. Either he did betray them - and in turn her. Or he didn't trust her enough to tell her what his real plans were.

Either way, Lana grew up as Sith, betrayal is part of her day to day so she doesn't trust easily. When she finally does trust and it's not reciprocated , or that person turns around and betrays her it hurts her. She will never outright say it, she's a private person with her real feelings, it shows in her actions and hostility. It's also why she wouldn't allow herself to voice the possibility that he was really helping the alliance - just incase she was wrong - then she would appear weak for having compassion and understanding or trusting a potential betrayer. She wouldn't allow herself to believe it without 100% proof, not when it came to someone she let her guard down with.

Honestly I agree with Jax, it's just no defending the writing at that point. Lana was willing to stand up for, and believe in people she knew even less time than Theron, like Koth. It made absolutely no sense for her character at that point to act that way after everything. In actual fact, Lana SHOULD have been the one to figure out everything wasn't as it seemed simply by Theron's initial monologue. She KNOWS it's not true that he tried to "undermine" the alliance, she KNOWS everything he did was to benefit us. Sith or no, the writing made her look one dimensional and quite aloof.

These two people spent enough time together to develop a super secret BFF decryption method. But somehow Lana doesn't know Theron long enough to see through the mirage when even the PC had the ability to? The PC was gone for 5 years, and in that 5 years Lana was still working with Theron. Lana effectively has spent more time with Theron than the PC has by KOTFE. Yet defends him less than Koth.

And the icing on the cake was the DS option which made Lana's lack of reaction even more out of character and insulting. They were supposed to be good friends and she quite literally just tosses the dude aside with not the least bit of resistance besides a frown, which for me ultimately destroys any development the two of them had since the beginning. Nathema was just all around poorly written and had all the characters acting completely ridiculous. But I guess that's what happens when you rush such a complex story just to pull a mcguffin to depower us.

Edited by vallixas

Honestly I agree with Jax, it's just no defending the writing at that point.

There are so many plot holes and OOC bits in 4.0 and beyond, I no longer expect things to make sense or be consistent, and I certainly don't expect meaningful relationships to be developed.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly was going on in Satele's brain in EoO. I mean, we have our character and their companions' consciousnesses, 3 versions of reconstituted memories of the Emperor who really don't ever in the whole story seem to be the same person, a bunch of other reconstituted memory people. Revan & Metra's force ghosts. Satele and her students' consciousnesses but they were hiding? What exactly was Thexan? He wasn't a force ghost and no one in her brain knew him, so he wasn't a reconstituted memory. Or were all of those people, minus the Emperors, actually force ghosts, meaning every old force user managed to manifest as a force ghost in her brain? Why would Emperor #1 want to reconstitute Emperors #2 when he had no idea they existed and have completely different personalities and conflicting goals? That would just be creating his own rivals! Now there are hints that Charles is going to bring Vaylin back by having her reconstituted memory self posses a corpse. How does any of this make sense? How does any of this fit into the established Star Wars lore?

How does any of this make sense? How does any of this fit into the established Star Wars lore?

Palpatine came back from the dead, not that we're told how nor universally approved by fandom nor are the sequels universally loved either as some people, like me, pretend they don't exist.

There are so many plot holes and OOC bits in 4.0 and beyond, I no longer expect things to make sense or be consistent, and I certainly don't expect meaningful relationships to be developed.

I'm still trying to figure out what exactly was going on in Satele's brain in EoO. I mean, we have our character and their companions' consciousnesses, 3 versions of reconstituted memories of the Emperor who really don't ever in the whole story seem to be the same person, a bunch of other reconstituted memory people. Revan & Metra's force ghosts. Satele and her students' consciousnesses but they were hiding? What exactly was Thexan? He wasn't a force ghost and no one in her brain knew him, so he wasn't a reconstituted memory. Or were all of those people, minus the Emperors, actually force ghosts, meaning every old force user managed to manifest as a force ghost in her brain? Why would Emperor #1 want to reconstitute Emperors #2 when he had no idea they existed and have completely different personalities and conflicting goals? That would just be creating his own rivals! Now there are hints that Charles is going to bring Vaylin back by having her reconstituted memory self posses a corpse. How does any of this make sense? How does any of this fit into the established Star Wars lore?

Thexan was part of Valkorians memories and Vaylins. It was all a jumbled mess of memories from Satele and the Emporers while they were trying to take her over. She was hiding in a small part of her brain while they ran rampart through the rest.

Palpatine came back from the dead, not that we're told how nor universally approved by fandom nor are the sequels universally loved either as some people, like me, pretend they don't exist.

Body swaps in SW are pretty common place. Happens in the books too. There was even a Jedi running around in someone elses body, she lost her connection with the force though because of it.

Thexan was part of Valkorians memories and Vaylins. It was all a jumbled mess of memories from Satele and the Emporers while they were trying to take her over. She was hiding in a small part of her brain while they ran rampart through the rest.

But Valkorian and Vaylin weren't themselves, they were just pieced together from Satele's memories of them. So the only memories they would have would actually only be Satele's, so if Satele had no memories of Thexan, they shouldn't either. Memories shouldn't have their own memories that weren't part of the memories of the person who remembered them in the first place.

But Valkorian and Vaylin weren't themselves, they were just pieced together from Satele's memories of them. So the only memories they would have would actually only be Satele's, so if Satele had no memories of Thexan, they shouldn't either. Memories shouldn't have their own memories that weren't part of the memories of the person who remembered them in the first place.

Are you sure she doesn't though? There was 5 years of war there that we missed.

Let's get back to Theron.

Replaying the Incident of Umbara, at the beginning when you choose the flirt option with Theron you get a kiss before Lana appears. The kiss lasts a lot longer than most if not all kissing scenes with any Companion. It's like he's kissing you goodbye, only you don't know it yet.

Let's get back to Theron.

Replaying the Incident of Umbara, at the beginning when you choose the flirt option with Theron you get a kiss before Lana appears. The kiss lasts a lot longer than most if not all kissing scenes with any Companion. It's like he's kissing you goodbye, only you don't know it yet.

It's good isn't it? I got that impression the first time I ran through that story line on my main. The only other LI interaction that comes close is the Trooper and Aric's kiss after she tells him where she's been for five years.

In other news, my super dark sith I've literally killed everyone who is killable on (she's gone full Vaylin at every opportunity), is almost at the point of killing Theron and I JUST CAN'T DO IT! He might be irritating and moan about my killing sprees but I can't bring myself to leave him to die. I'm calling it dishonourable behaviour, even for a sith. It will be her one and only light choice. After that I don't think I can exile him either. Damn you lovely Theron :D Besides, I rather liked how he goes full dark side when you deal with Saresh.

Edited by Sarova

Theron Shan is high key a hero. Not only because of the things he has done in the Novel/Comics. IE: Getting the ascendant spear destroyed. A superweapon powerful enough to wipe out entire republic fleet ships and turn the tide of every battle.

But even in Nathema, imagine a Darkside commander having access to something as powerful as the fleet or Gravestone. A mega threat to everyone in the galaxy right? No one group of people should have that kind of power over people especially not someone evil. If you're playing a hardcore DS character Theron kinda saves everyone twice. Of course saving you from Zildrog Order's shenanigans, but also low key indirectly making it so that a DS commander is humbled and slightly depowered lmao. Pretty ****** when you think about it.

Theron Shan is high key a hero. Not only because of the things he has done in the Novel/Comics. IE: Getting the ascendant spear destroyed. A superweapon powerful enough to wipe out entire republic fleet ships and turn the tide of every battle.

But even in Nathema, imagine a Darkside commander having access to something as powerful as the fleet or Gravestone. A mega threat to everyone in the galaxy right? No one group of people should have that kind of power over people especially not someone evil. If you're playing a hardcore DS character Theron kinda saves everyone twice. Of course saving you from Zildrog Order's shenanigans, but also low key indirectly making it so that a DS commander is humbled and slightly depowered lmao. Pretty ****** when you think about it.

Nice thought, but that wasn't his intention. He wanted to stop the Order. He did not want the Fleet nor the Gravestone destroyed. That only happened because of Plot Armor you arrive too late stop Zildrog's wakening. Plot Armor again he has to regain energy, so you're able to save the people on Odessen and destroy him. Metagame it's a reset; the Fleet and Gravestone are destroyed so the game can go back to Republic vs. Empire.

Possibly spoilery

Metagame it's a reset; the Fleet and Gravestone are destroyed so the game can go back to Republic vs. Empire.

I know it's not strictly Theron related but this still annoys me. Our character became one of the most powerful people in the galaxy and now we're back to being practically apprentice level (or act 1 class level), especially if you're a force user Empire side. The most recent FP is a case in point; in that FP there is a situation in which we are made out to be weak and unable to sense anything we should be able to sense. My characters would have disbanded the alliance, grabbed Theron or other LI and retired to the outer rim after the destruction of the fleet and the Gravestone rather than put up with the current nonsense of having to go back to being the Empire (or Republic's) lackey.

My characters would have disbanded the alliance, grabbed Theron or other LI and retired to the outer rim after the destruction of the fleet and the Gravestone rather than put up with the current nonsense of having to go back to being the Empire (or Republic's) lackey.

Given that I cannot continue the story because Spirit of Vengeance is impossible to do in Story Mode using only the non-competitive gear I have from playing the game as Story that's what all my characters will be doing. I have three of my original eight there. The other original 5 are upto completing Theron's Marriage Proposal. My second group of 8 are doing Ilum/Revan. I still have lots of playing to do, so I'm good. Hopefully they'll fix Spirit of Vengeance before I'm done. Don't know if I'll have a third group of 8.

Given that I cannot continue the story because Spirit of Vengeance is impossible to do in Story Mode using only the non-competitive gear I have from playing the game as Story

Really? I did the PTS and they specifically asked about the toughness - we all thought it was quite good (unlike the previous FP which is tough even in 306 gear). I wonder if those of us who did the SoV FP on the PTS had better than story gear (i.e. 306 ilevel). I didn't think to run it in lower gear to see the difference.

Have you checked the influence level on Arn/Rivix? There is an error which makes them stick at influence 1 when they should be influence 25. I have the legacy bank anywhere perk so was able to grab some gifts and boost up Rivix to 25 influence (he likes imperial memorabilia and military gear gifts best (Arn likes Imp Memorabilia and Tech gifts best).

Hadsil meant SoV, not Secrets of the Enclave. Secrets of the Enclave is easy in solo story mode.

They said they fixed SoV in this patch so you should try again.

But no Theron in Secrets of the Enclave so you don't have to hurry.

PS: I very much want to have my saboteur Agent to tell Rivix to piss off, that his charm doesn't work on my agent because he already have Theron lol

Hadsil meant SoV, not Secrets of the Enclave. Secrets of the Enclave is easy in solo story mode.

They said they fixed SoV in this patch so you should try again.

But no Theron in Secrets of the Enclave so you don't have to hurry.

PS: I very much want to have my saboteur Agent to tell Rivix to piss off, that his charm doesn't work on my agent because he already have Theron lol

Ha! I need to have more sleep before I try to read and understand forum posts. She's right, that is a little tough unless you have 306 gear.

I tried Spirit of Vengeance again after the update. Cannot finish it. It's the Final Boss. I'm always killed by the second wave of add ons. That's my melee Jedi Knight, Companion on heal. My Jedi Consular, range and healing, Companion on tank, dies in 3 seconds against the first Boss. My gear is 272-278, which is what you get just playing the game.

My Jedi do want to rebuild the Jedi Order, so we're on Coruscant as part of the Jedi Council. Theron is Senator. The rest will retire on Rishi when we get to the end point.

Edited by Hadsil