Thanks for Theron Shan. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

DarthEnrique

He really does, it's one of my favorite things about the character. :)

I hope you're able to get through your trooper soon, so you can start your agent. I've always preferred the agent story over trooper anyway (trooper is more interesting if you play a male trooper), but so long as you're having fun. :)

I found the trooper to be one of the few Pub side stories that was actually bearable. I don't like either Jedi story, much and the smuggler is an ok one, mostly because I find Corso a little overbearing and creepy (on a female). I love Aric's romance. He's second to Theron in my list :)

I found the trooper to be one of the few Pub side stories that was actually bearable. I don't like either Jedi story, much and the smuggler is an ok one, mostly because I find Corso a little overbearing and creepy (on a female). I love Aric's romance. He's second to Theron in my list :)

That's cool, different strokes and all that. For me, it was the opposite. On pub side, I liked the JK story best, smug second, and then I suppose trooper, cause I found JC too dry and dull with no fun companions to bring me joy. Although I'm not a big fan of Aric's character, I do love his VA, he's wonderful and it brought a smile to my face to see him play Cain on Supernatural :D

That's cool, different strokes and all that. For me, it was the opposite. On pub side, I liked the JK story best, smug second, and then I suppose trooper, cause I found JC too dry and dull with no fun companions to bring me joy. Although I'm not a big fan of Aric's character, I do love his VA, he's wonderful and it brought a smile to my face to see him play Cain on Supernatural :D

Yeah at first I wasn't a fan of the trooper either. But Aric lightens up a lot after you sleep with him :D

Yeah at first I wasn't a fan of the trooper either. But Aric lightens up a lot after you sleep with him :D

LOL, I guess he would. :D I found the male trooper more interesting story-wise simply because the 'dilemma' and female trooper never got that, they got that lame 'slumber party' instead. :rolleyes:

I haven't romanced Aric, not my cup of tea, but I would think there would be ways of making him more 'friendly' :D

Maybe someday I'll make a Cathar for him...who knows.

Edited by Lunafox

LOL, I guess he would. :D I found the male trooper more interesting story-wise simply because the 'dilemma' and female trooper never got that, they got that lame 'slumber party' instead. :rolleyes:

I haven't romanced Aric, not my cup of tea, but I would think there would be ways of making him more 'friendly' :D

Maybe someday I'll make a Cathar for him...who knows.

I still found that one sad. She was my buddy :(. Aric is actually really sweet, once you get passed the walls he puts up. BW likes to make those kinds of characters and I fall for them every time... :rolleyes:

I still found that one sad. She was my buddy :(. Aric is actually really sweet, once you get passed the walls he puts up. BW likes to make those kinds of characters and I fall for them every time... :rolleyes:

Well, that sounds like an endorsement. After I finish leveling up my latest, I'll give a female Cathar trooper a spin. :)

I'm not sure why the Republic side romance options for female characters are so bad (I still can't believe Zenith was not an option). That and the fact the republic class stories are all a bit meh with the exception of the Trooper storyline, I can't bring myself to romance Theron on the JK/JC or Smuggler even though he would be a better romance. All my Theron romances are on Empire side characters. I love Aric and never consider not romancing him, so even though I really like the Trooper story, I cannot pick Theron over Aric (Quinn, Aric & Theron are my top three). Theron is the only other Republic "original" who can be romanced that I really like.

Even with the potential disaster storyline incoming I had to make another character to romance Theron. His outfit is about as non-spy-looking as you can get :D

I found this too. As with most of my characters, I did engage the flirt/romance path to see how it would play out but I was highly skeptical of Aric initially. I didn't like him, found him too stiff, boring, not my type at all but for the sake of exploring all aspects, I did carry on with the flirt options. He actually became the biggest surprise for me and unlike with many others I took a liking to instantly, I actually fell for Aric slowly and over time. He is really sweet but not, boring sweet. There's just something about him that wound up captivating me, entirely unexpected. I will say also, his VA does help because, pfwoar. ♥

Jesus, how can you be so obsessed with Theron, he is just a fiction character. What would you do if he really exist ? :o

I have a shirt that's a pun on Katy Perry's song. It says: I kissed a fictional character and I liked it. :D

Would they risk giving away spoilers? Especially if it's going to cause an uproar.

Oh, they are going to reveal the entire story line and ways to kill Theron (note the sarcasm).

Of course they are not going to spoil it, but it might reveal some interesting things. :)

I'm tuning in but trying not to expect much and honestly, feeling a little reluctant. If they're just going to be vague again, like last week, and stir up a fanbase that's already on edge about certain things, I'd rather pass.

I feel like you do. They're not going to reveal anything about it as such, maybe a boss fight and maybe that they're lagging behind and it'll be out the end of June instead of May 1st.

I like information, but we rarely get anything really pleasing, so it just feels like another attempt to wind us up and watch us go. :(

Honestly all I want them to say is Theron fans or romancers shouldn't worry. Say that on the interview and ill be fine. Still waiting to see how this ends before I start Iokath and all the traitor content.

Your wish sort of came true. While they refused to give details, Charles said that he thinks those who romanced Theron should be pleased.

Whether he is right that it would indeed please us, we have to wait and see.

And it doesn't mean that we would see Theron beyond 5.9, if he's killable.

Your wish sort of came true. While they refused to give details, Charles said that he thinks those who romanced Theron should be pleased.

Whether he is right that it would indeed please us, we have to wait and see.

And it doesn't mean that we would see Theron beyond 5.9, if he's killable.

Well that was fast LOL. I should do more of these kind of requests. Im just glad they are on schedule still and no delay got announced. Hopefully all will be fine *fingers crossed*