Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure thing. Original ETA is still holding true. We are definitely getting closer and all of our testing is going well!

-eric

Just wanted to let you know I happened to launch the game and I received a second patch since I did get the "mad" one and then just got another as well. Is the patch supposed to be coming through client side via the launcher already?

Eric Musco better hurry on those fixes i think some people are about to have fits and throw stuff at bioware not me but there are some out there that are tired of the mess up me i just want to play

Yes, I am tired of poor customer service. This second maintenance wouldn't have happened if they properly tested their first patch.

Just wanted to let you know I happened to launch the game and I received a second patch since I did get the "mad" one and then just got another as well. Is the patch supposed to be coming through client side via the launcher already?

I just got a patch as well..

I remember when I was subbed for months to get early access to chapters before those who are not.

That pre access before everyone else was buggy as hell, I felt like a tester and not a player.

After dropping the chapter that was barely playable, they did a lot of fixing, so much that we, players, lost that early access to the chapter. Players raged on forums, but Musco and the team gave us 1050 cc to make up for it.

You know what? It worked. Everyone was happy with it.

I don't expect gifts and such as a compensation for the lost playing time, but I felt the need to write this.

This is the second maintenance in the double cxp/xp week, so I lost (and everyone else) 2 days out of 7 days where cxp/xp bonus is active.

I would only suggest to compensate that, two days more or a whole week, that would be awesome.

what was happening? why did they have to do an emergency fix?

Because they broke the game with their first patch. They either didn't take the time to put it through the test server, or because they are inept. Pick your poison.

Edited by rustybook

Hey folks!

We are in the final stages of testing now and everything is still going well. If we stay on course we may come up soon™, possibly ahead of the original ETA.

I will let you know.

-eric

Bright Yellow Eyes appearance option available for Twi'lek and other species in the character designer? :rak_03::rak_03::rak_03:

Hey folks!

We are in the final stages of testing now and everything is still going well. If we stay on course we may come up soon™, possibly ahead of the original ETA.

I will let you know.

-eric

When it come up, I will raise a glass and take a shot in your name.