Game Update 5.4a

EricMusco

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say yes, but there are some not messaging, but watching. Which is what I was doing until this ridiculousness with the 12 codes.

Indeed! I was just skimming the forum seeing what the deal is and bam.... al codes gone

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

Iam sorry Eric,but you owe EVERYONE CC. Not only for those who are fast and lucky or have fast internet. I just returned from work and what i see? non-working game. It's your false guys... you failed your customers and now you owe us refund.

Rain is requested, rain is received. These are all unique codes (1 redeem per person), and I know there are concerns about bots. I am gonna put them into spoiler tags so that should there be bots (which I haven't seen evidence of, just fast people) they can't scrape them as easily.

450 CC

5S7K-2M2S-Q7YD-X699

GABP-FJKT-RZ9R-8CGZ

7VCH-MHFN-QQLY-UNNB

9XN3-FSC7-6F9Z-X4WH

EGTM-2WFD-4SHT-M7Y9

TaunFawn Mini-pet

77BT-P9U9-LNAA-U779

BFQH-ZKJP-JK9P-FGHF

2J8K-SJBR-ES29-2SFS

5HFT-VLGZ-7Z8N-HW9Y

6YW5-XHVD-L5DH-ZY8J

GZWH-GQYX-HYUW-7KRQ

7AZ9-V9HF-3RVF-387N

8GDG-MP7S-VMPU-PHXV

439U-6BN2-ECY8-CSE4

7SP6-99ML-QQGA-VK75

M8-3R Mini-pet

39FL-7KWM-BBAW-NQ8Y

9L76-5BT2-84A7-54PL

78KM-4H22-7LV8-GZWX

CEMR-AZ7D-ZKVK-EHE6

F48J-VGHT-M477-4QFK

HTYR-J8FA-L32T-K3PK

D8DN-QLTY-NMSC-G2NV

3GSM-LGM3-M78Q-LWPV

CGA9-MC7M-JHRR-ECNC

8XBR-B57G-QRAJ-S892

Good luck!

-eric

That's just awesome. Can't use any codes. Ugh!.......

the codes don't work i have tried three times to get the cc code to work it says invalid is their another way to input codes :mad:

A bot scraped them and put them in within a second or two of them being posted. They are all one time use.

GOOD GRIEF! you call that compensation....a freaking who's faster on the draw..give us all one code via email. Something guaranteed not this luck of the draw bs

I totally agree with this person. I am saddened to say you failed. The sentiment was nice but another failure

Iam sorry Eric,but you owe EVERYONE CC. Not only for those who are fast and lucky or have fast internet. I just returned from work and what i see? non-working game. It's your false guys... you failed your customers and now you owe us refund.

Read the TOS. They don't owe you ****)

the codes don't work i have tried three times to get the cc code to work it says invalid is their another way to input codes :mad:

That's because they are all redeemed, it's a who is fasted to copy paste this gets it. If I where to be overly dramatic I would say this is like dangling meat above a pack of dogs and see which one can jump the highest to get it.

it's cause they one time codes so if people used them or 1 person snaged all the codes then used them then no one else can alwell i kinda wanted to unlock an armor set in my collections XD

Edited by MsRavenn