The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

So...How many skimpy dressed Lanas do you think we're going to see today?

DarthPrimus

Who puts Shae Vizla is anything other than her vintage outfit? Or possibly Mandalore the Preserver's armour, I guess? ... though I haven't unlocked that legacy-wide yet. My Agent put Torian in Mandalore the Preserver's armour.

I didn't put Shae in that. I put her in Mira's outfit instead.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish there'd be a policy that if you dressed Lana like a slave girl, you automatically lost all your influence with her...because I think the actual Lana would cut anyone to ribbons if they suggested it.

That would be hilarious.

I wish there'd be a policy that if you dressed Lana like a slave girl, you automatically lost all your influence with her...because I think the actual Lana would cut anyone to ribbons if they suggested it.

Actually planning on staying away from the Fleet as much as possible now. I just really don't want to see the parade of players who feel the need to demean the game's major female character.

Storywise you should lose Lana if you dressed her as a slave girl, as she would probably leave. Either this or she'd try to kill you :D

Trying to figure out what outfit I want her to wear is going to take a while. lol

The one thing I don't like is how Lana's appearance changes (Mostly her hair, but I think her face looks a bit different too.) when you remove the Traditional Armor Customization. Not that I don't like it, but I thought this change was going to be similar to Shae and Theron, where you could just remove the outfits... Ah well. I'll get used to it, even if it'll take a while.

Storywise you should lose Lana if you dressed her as a slave girl, as she would probably leave. Either this or she'd try to kill you :D

It would be awesome if gearing her in a dancer's outfit triggered an animation where she guts you with her saber and walks away.

I didn't put Shae in that. I put her in Mira's outfit instead.

Hmm. Mand'alor in Mira's outfit, eh?

Well, I have been wondering who I should get to wear it so I can unlock it in collections. Hmm, that reminds me. What did I put Tenaya 7's Mako in?

I really don't care about skimpy Lana or Shae or whoever at this point. The slave bikini (or dancer's outfit, whatever you want to call it) ship has sailed, there's no going back, it will be forever associated with Star Wars, you can't stop it!

You don't have to be cognizant of the broader implications of what you're doing to your companion when you play a game like this. I don't know if the boys fantasizing over slave Leia in the 70's thought about the fact they were fantasizing about a woman in sexual slavery being used to promote a major movie or not, but it's too late to take it all back now, 40 years later. The way forward is better story telling and options for both male and female, which we have in this game and I'm happy. So I'll pull out my skimpy Theron next to your skimpy Lana and we'll all be gross together.

And also, saying "Let's keep this light hearted" about this subject is a little like asking people to discuss Israel and Palestine light heartedly. :D

I don't know. I always liked Senya's personality, and since they gave her a face lift, I think she's pretty attractive now in a total sexy older woman kind of way.

Shae Vizla and Hylo Visz fit that category too. They're still attractive to look at and have nice personalities.... Lana aged real fast and not in a good way and has that arrogant streak I can't get on board with.

Back on topic, can we make Theron and Lana swap clothes now then? That would be awesome in cut-scenes.... -Too funny!

Edited by Storm-Cutter

Back on topic, can we make Theron and Lana swap clothes now then? That would be awesome in cut-scenes.... -Too funny!

ahah doing this immediately. As soon as I'm done gawping at Lana's purple undies.

Oh boy! :rak_03: I'm not touching this!

Hopefully that day will come!! But I am skeptical due to him being an amputee.:p But should it happen, I probably won't be able to contain myself.

May the lord save us all.:rak_03:

I'm sure he won't cut the sleeves off of all of his shirts and tunics. That cybernetic arm can slide into a sleeve, leaving only his cybernetic wrist and hand exposed at the end of the sleeve.

I'm sure he won't cut the sleeves off of all of his shirts and tunics. That cybernetic arm can slide into a sleeve, leaving only his cybernetic wrist and hand exposed at the end of the sleeve.

Yeah I expect it to, I just wonder if they have to do something additonally as not all tops have sleeves. Would you see his whole cibernetic arm like the darkside version?

Also what I find a bit sad is that Lana and Koth lose some detail in their faces when you take off their customisation. It's very low res and it makes Lana look completely different, koth not as much, but still much lower res.

and what if you make Arcann wear those cartel cybernetic armor sets that have skin and cybernetics. Would he have more arm just to make that set work? will it bug out completely? :p

Edited by Eshvara

It'll be great when I start Chapter 3 again

"Hey Lana, thanks for breaking me out and we have Vaylin on our tail now, but you need to change your clothes right now. Okay, now hold on, gonna go up to the GTN and get a new dye for that outfit. Okay, great! Hey, we just escaped from Zakuul......."

Edited by aerockyul

Lana will be in the concealed body suit with a black dye as soon as I get off work.

And for those complaining about how many we'll see in the slave costume.... You realize the main reason we see this is because if you got a security key, it's the cheapest "revealing" outfit in the game. I'd love to put her in the sensuous dress, but last time I looked... the top was 80million. :eek:

It'll be great when I start Chapter 3 again

"Hey Lana, thanks for breaking me out and we have Vaylin on our tail now, but you need to change your clothes right now. Okay, now hold on, gonna go up to the GTN and get a new dye for that outfit. Okay, great! Hey, we just escaped from Zakuul......."

Over the weekend, I took an Agent (male(1), romanced Kaliyo in the base story) round Chapters I to X, and I found that when he went into Chapter X he had Kaliyo's old gear on (the Jarael (?sp) set). So I had exactly this situation. We slapped around the skytroopers on our way to meet her, then we had the first conversation, then immediately he reached into his bag, and I imagined the conversation:

Agent: Hey, Kaliyo, when I set out to come here, I looked in my pack and found these. How exactly did they find their way in there, since you were wearing them on Marr's ship and I haven't seen you since?

Kaliyo: ...

Lana will be in the concealed body suit with a black dye as soon as I get off work.

And for those complaining about how many we'll see in the slave costume.... You realize the main reason we see this is because if you got a security key, it's the cheapest "revealing" outfit in the game. I'd love to put her in the sensuous dress, but last time I looked... the top was 80million. :eek:

Why does she have to be dressed in a sensuous outfit at all, and why do male players feel the need to continually objectify any powerful female character they have and turn them into a pet/sex object?

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

Thank goodness for collections! Got that one unlocked... :t_cool:

Why does she have to be dressed in a sensuous outfit at all, and why do male players feel the need to continually objectify any powerful female character they have and turn them into a pet/sex object?

You do realize that the sensuous dress outfit is actually pretty classy, right? :t_confused: