Season 8 Rewards

EricMusco

Rewards look great @Eric

Any plans for 2 vs 2 ranked, maybe 3 vs 3 any near future mate?

Yeah 3v3, new warzones, cross server pvp, and Ilum revamp is all surely in the works by biowares massive team of pvp developers. :rolleyes:

Edited by Miggzy

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah 3v3, new warzones, cross server pvp, and Ilum revamp is all surely in the works by biowares massive team of pvp developers. :rolleyes:

Lol. I was around when swtortanic happened so I feel ya. New warzones will happen and I do hope for more arena types like 2 vs 2 and so on. 8 man ranked back would be amazing but I know Illum will never be back.

I can hope though, but don't hold your breath. 😀

Edited by Caeliuxrules

• 2 weeks later...
So what day are you gonna release the ratings and the exact cost cos I can't wait any longer I keep checking the site every 5 minutes

Why? Just queue. Knowing what the rewards are, or how much over 1600 you need isn't going to change your chances of winning or how often you win. Just play until August 22nd :p

They will probably post the rewards late Friday afternoon, just before they go home for the weekend. This gives them a couple days to avoid all the backlash.

If they screw us over badly.... as in shift everything around including prices.. i honstely will unsub this time, and next months sub won't be renewed... decision has been made. Eric M it is time!

If they screw us over badly.... as in shift everything around including prices.. i honstely will unsub this time, and next months sub won't be renewed... decision has been made. Eric M it is time!

screwing you over by changing prices? dude they're pretty generous to even put the vendor there. remember back in the day when you had to actually be decent to get top rewards? at this rate even the throwers who played thousands of games will get top rewards.

they'll probably post it friday. they said this week. friday is this week. get over it.

if you spent less time writing posts begging for tier details, you might just become good enough to deserve the reward...

I agree with themachineman.

Back until 3.0 you had to be silver if you wanted the weapon set, now you can just farm tokens and will get whatever you want, apart from the exclusive items.

I for once reached silver hoping they would keep the same requirements for each rank. With this in mind i know i will get what i want. Don't really care about mounts, just want the silver rewards, which are the weapons

Hey folks,

In the next few weeks we will work on getting you an exact list of what each item is along with screenshots. As a reminder, the season will be ending with Game Update 5.4. Let us know your thoughts!

-eric

Eric mate, why do you write "few weeks" when it has ALREDY taken FEW MONTHS ? :(:confused:

Don't people deserve to know and see the exact scrins and prices of rewards at last??

Eric, let us know YOUR thoughts, please!

Edited by maksimiliano

"on fire"

wew lad

Eric are you joking with these rewards especially the weapon box and how it costs 100k tokens even tho the predacious ones cost 20k and less than the Crystal box. And the titles are just a joke.
You can easily get those tokens by getting 1500. Edited by yellow_

"on fire"

wew lad

You can easily get those tokens by getting 1500.

In TRE/Harbiner, it is "rather easy"(not really because throwers and all that comes up too often, now that ratings are released, its going to be worse). Now on other servers? Not really.

Edited by memerobot

Woah, didn't expect such high rating for gold. Any statement on why it is way higher than last season ? It's not like they are more people playing ranked than before, so I really don't see the point in bringing such high requirement. :rak_02:

And, furthermore, what about the high prices too ? Looks like you devs don't want people from buying rewards. ^^

The weapon set isn't bad, but it isn't "good" or as remarquable as some precedent set.

And no info on the crystal color ? No look on the decoration ? (not that I care but you never know)

A little disappointed in how few tokens you get by getting silver in comparison to the high requirement... At least the titles aren't that bad... :/

Too bad that the dev team got so little invested in ranked. The whole thing feels like somebody just came up with random number and a weapon set that isn't as good as what you could get from the cartel market.

So I'll be prepared if any S9 is being made, i'll find a team that won't stop until 1900+ Too bad I stopped at 1700 rating :/

Woah, didn't expect such high rating for gold. Any statement on why it is way higher than last season ? It's not like they are more people playing ranked than before, so I really don't see the point in bringing such high requirement. :rak_02:

And, furthermore, what about the high prices too ? Looks like you devs don't want people from buying rewards. ^^

The weapon set isn't bad, but it isn't "good" or as remarquable as some precedent set.

And no info on the crystal color ? No look on the decoration ? (not that I care but you never know)

A little disappointed in how few tokens you get by getting silver in comparison to the high requirement... At least the titles aren't that bad... :/

Too bad that the dev team got so little invested in ranked. The whole thing feels like somebody just came up with random number and a weapon set that isn't as good as what you could get from the cartel market.

So I'll be prepared if any S9 is being made, i'll find a team that won't stop until 1900+ Too bad I stopped at 1700 rating :/

I hate to assume, but I'm guessing because of the longer season, they probably think people should have no problem achieving that rating. Which is certainly not reality.

I hate to assume, but I'm guessing because of the longer season, they probably think people should have no problem achieving that rating. Which is certainly not reality.

Argh, so you're saying what we've been claiming over the past few months ? Most of the dev team doesn't actually play the game seriously ?

How could it be ? :o

But yeah, that's what I thought too. But S7 was quite long as well, and the ratings weren't this high :/

Just so you know, going from lvl 65 to 70 doesn't mean you'll gain more rating... Wish it could be the case though :D

Argh, so you're saying what we've been claiming over the past few months ? Most of the dev team doesn't actually play the game seriously ?

How could it be ? :o

But yeah, that's what I thought too. But S7 was quite long as well, and the ratings weren't this high :/

Just so you know, going from lvl 65 to 70 doesn't mean you'll gain more rating... Wish it could be the case though :D

They've said in the past that gold tier should include the top 5% of players. Tanks and healers usually skew the numbers every season (especially longer ones) but this season's metrics were also impacted by the influx of the uber dps specs of Merc and Sniper.

With that said, I do like the increased requirement to keep it competitive and make it more difficult for win traders to predict where they need to stop.