Oh it will be righteous

kissingaiur

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they nerf mercenary, and then tone down roaming mend on sorc heals, this game would be pretty balanced. Maybe reduce the range on flame probe for engi.

Warzones will finally be less cancer. I love it.

The time has come boyz.

i pity all these poor players with absolutly no guts and skills actually playing a no brain spec. bioware is in fault by far but the cancer is in the pvp community and a society of opportunists, weak and cowards.

--> arsenal merc is their avatar.

show your skill with your class, no matter what, mercs and sorcheal need to be nerfed hard but mentality needs to change too.

my respect to all actual PT players and others who just play their spec the best they can. and to real mercs who are disgusted of this ridiculous OPness.

Edited by Thaladan

It brings me some level of sick pleasure that so many ****bags spent all that time to grind up 300 command levels/full gear on merc and now its getting beaten with a nerf bat.

I welcome the nerf bat. If it gets rid of mercs using both heal utilities and clears out the bads benefiting from an over tuning of the class I am all for it.

I liked it when running merc required skill and there were less people willing to play it knowing how hard it was to stay alive.

If it means ruining it for the bads benefiting from an over tuning of the class I say hurry up with the nerf.

Hard to feel special running a class where they tuned it in such a way that any bad can do it.

I welcome the nerf bat. If it gets rid of mercs using both heal utilities and clears out the bads benefiting from an over tuning of the class I am all for it.

I liked it when running merc required skill and there were less people willing to play it knowing how hard it was to stay alive.

If it means ruining it for the bads benefiting from an over tuning of the class I say hurry up with the nerf.

Hard to feel special running a class where they tuned it in such a way that any bad can do it.

This. Some of us were just fine before the overtuning and we'll be just fine after. Everyone else deserves their impending destruction.

This. Some of us were just fine before the overtuning and we'll be just fine after. Everyone else deserves their impending destruction.

Mercs were certainly not fine before, at least not for ranked. Should they overdo the nerfing, mercs will once again become target numero uno.

It brings me some level of sick pleasure that so many ****bags spent all that time to grind up 300 command levels/full gear on merc and now its getting beaten with a nerf bat.

Seriously, man, I almost feel bad for them already. It's going to be an epic display of whine. I actually think that I will get tired of all the salt, as unbelievable as that sounds now.

And the next few weeks are just like a slo-mo video of the bat swinging for their face.

LET A THOUSAND REROLLS BLOOM!