What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

The Defiant Vented Lightsaber is a nice move by BW to prevent the GTN whales from controlling the market. 200mil+ for ANYTHING in this game is ridiculous. Keep it up devs!

As an aside, this game REALLY needs a credit sink BAD. The last 2 Operations exploits have left way too many credits in the game and made the greediness from GTN vendors a lot worse.

A good idea for a BIG credit sink, Talon, may be to give small guilds a second option on how to open their guild ship rooms. So many small guilds as well as many in the bigger ones down right loathe the encryption part and will give up on opening the rooms (furthermore, decorating) because it seems like they'll pay off their mortgage before all the rooms on <A> guild ship is opened up (then having to do it all over again for the sister guild on the other side.)

Offset the encryptions element with a compensation in credits when you click the door of the new area you want to open up (if you catch my drift.) Give players the choice between encryptions & credits AND credits & extra credits compensation. I hope I made this clear. A lot of players are happy with these direct sales; why not make even more players happy by giving them hope that they can open their guild ships - I can empathize with this.

The guild ships rooms accessibility is no different than those of you who wanted easier access to Platinum and rare goods for Direct Sale. NO DIFFERENT.

This may well improve server's GTN rates and the economy in general, as players who work towards getting the credits to open their rooms, some most likely will buy and sell goods to get the capital to open guild ship rooms. Thus, you'll get better GTN prices on goods, non-whalers; and hopefully [ALL] of our community can rejoice together.

Edited by Willjb

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have either of the Lightsaber pikes? Either Senya's Lightsaber pike or the Tythian Lightsaber pike. I will literally trade everything in my Main's inventory. Ive already spent 8k cartel coins and no luck. The fact that its a platinum literally gives me cancer. Please help im begging at this point

I probably bought like 5 or so hypercrates trying to get one of the pikes and nothing. So i bought the vented (which i got lucky on and got the very first hypercrate i bought) and sold it on gtn, turned around and bought a pike.

For me decoration for the strongholds. I would like them to be place either in the CM as a direct sale or bundled in decorations instead of with the armor and other stuff. I would probably buy more packs that way as right now there is very few armors that I like.

I probably bought like 5 or so hypercrates trying to get one of the pikes and nothing. So i bought the vented (which i got lucky on and got the very first hypercrate i bought) and sold it on gtn, turned around and bought a pike.

I've been buying packs over and over (with free CC of course) trying to get the new Tyth Lightsabers and NOTHING. Hopefully the nice elongated lightsaber hilts and Pikes will be considered for direct sale in the future.

I think a number of the older/rarer/most highly desired decorations should also come up for direct sale on the CM. A lot of current players never had the chance to pick some of these up, and now getting them on the GTN costs tens to hundreds of millions of credits. A few suggestions off the top of my head:

- Arrangement: Luxury Spa

- Arrangement: Underworld Bar

- Krayt Dragon Skeleton

- Pit of the Sarlaac

- Bounty Holding Cell

- Various Commemorative Statues (the ones from the packs, not the ones that drop from operations!)

- First Grand Statue of Mandalore

- Various Jukeboxes from the older packs

- Grand Statue of the Emperor

- Massive Anti-Air Turret

- Hunter's Planning Table

- CZ Sandcrawler

Edited by AscendingSky

Only a few items i would spend real dollars on in the cartel market at this time.

1. Senya lightsaber pike

2. Various meditation hover chairs

3. Unstable peacemaker lightsaber

4. Contraband slot machine

5. More lightening tunings ( no disposable cash the last time)

Dont know what else id be interested in unless they offered the subscriber companions shae vizla and hk55. Not holding my breath but id consider dropping up to a franklin on those

Ashur

A couple of things:

1. Sensuous Dress Armor Set: Recommended price: 2600cc

2. Personal Starship stronghold decorations: Recommended price: 1500cc

3. Rancor mounts: Recommended price: 3000cc

4. Dominator throne mounts: Recommended Price: 2000cc

Believe it or not, Id love to get a secondary white dye for my Sniper decked out in Riot Queller gear (to look like a Imp scout). Problem is it's rediculously out of my price range on the Shadowlands Server where I'm on in the GTN.

Also I'd like to be able to buy mounts and toys individually instead of spending like someone with a gambling problem in hopes to get the specific items I'm after. Anybody who tells me that I'm misguided on the grounds that "RNG is exciting!" is probably nothing more than a greedy, aspiring sadist.