What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Secret Agent Set.

I had horrible luck with that set - bought a ton of hypercrates and never got a single piece - and it's the perfect set for Theron. :o

Yesss. I've been seeking this set forever, but it's too expensive for me on the GTN. I'd love if they put it up for direct sale.

Darth Malgus Armor Set, also a Darth Baras set (though it may look odd on a slim character lol). I also wouldn't mind the Last Handmaiden set for my female characters and companions.

Darth Baras' suit was already in game from launch til ~2.0. Bringing it back would be just like bringing back pvp season rewards.

Edited by Willjb

I'd like to commend the dev team for adding the Sith Recluse Armor Set earlier this month. The prices for that armor have dramatically decreased on the GTN . Some parts are still quite pricey, so I hope to see it return directly for sale in the near-future.

Could we please get the Revan armor sets for direct sale next? I'd especially love to see the Revan Reborn and Champion sets.

Decorations would be P2w tbh, cause of the prestige so I don't think that should happen with any decorations found in packs.

Except prestige does literally nothing for you in game in any way, shape, or form. It's just a number vaguely reflecting your number of decorations known, that's it. It provides no in-game benefit. So hardly pay to win; there is no 'winning' at virtual dollhouses. You're making up things here.

Direct sales are killing the cartel market though tbh, to many of them and people will stop buying packs completely

You just keep banging that drum, don't you? :rolleyes: You really ought to let it go... the Cartel Market isn't going anywhere. It's just offering more direct sale options, that's it. I'm glad for them--especially since it can mean less price gouging on the GTN by whales.

Edited by AscendingSky

Vented Lightsaber among others.

Or really just let us buy all the bloody cartel packs at all times, why is THAT not a thing? Why limit when you can buy them?

They already put the Vented Lightsaber on Direct Sale recently.

They should put stuff they haven't before on Direct Sale, like Revan's armor sets, and do it for a long while before they cycle. It's on you to get it when it's available.

Edited by Willjb

I would like to get my filthy mitts on:

Tythian lightsaber thinger

Jori whoever armor

and sensuous armor sets

Like in real life, I have poor impulse control / complete lack of patience and therefore end up spending my credits before I save enough up to get these. So I'd rather spend real world phat lootz to get em. high five?!?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What I want for Cartel Market Direct Sale are Sensuous Dress armor set and Jori Daragon armor set.. i would pay 2000 for each of these armor set..Their prices have gone up ever since there are scarce...;) hope bioware heard this Edited by Last_DarkLord