What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

You mean like the OP! (*first sentence) Good reasoning (*snickers.)

"most of the contributors" - you mean those posting on this self-entitled WAHfest thread with their hands out and their Santa's wishlist

I hope you get a lame warbot; it'd be fitting.

Exactly, there are ways of still getting what you want just wait for the packs to be back in circulation and when they come around be sure to invest in the pack you want the most simple, like everyone else in the game.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, there are ways of still getting what you want just wait for the packs to be back in circulation and when they come around be sure to invest in the pack you want the most simple, like everyone else in the game.

Except for the items on the lists that never came from packs.

I'm holding out for the defiant vented lightsaber bioware. *hint, hint, hint*

Haha the CM price will probably be around 7200 CC just like the unstable arbiter lightsaber that was on sale a couple of weeks ago. That price would be way to high wouldn't you say?

The Glorious Charnel Mask !

What if they offered both Revan armor sets in a direct sale bundle?

Priced at 10000CC?

i wouldn't mind the two revan armors being offered for direct sale at some point, i could see them being 2000+ CC though.

Edited by Setokai

i wouldn't mind the two revan armors being offered for direct sale at some point, i could see them being 2000+ CC though.

Closer to 7000+ CC I'd imagine.. Did you see how much they asked for the direct unstable arbiters lightsaber sale?:eek:

Revered Chronicler Armor Set because the datacubes are nearly impossible to find now and the set looks awesome.

Or have the datacubes for direct purchase :D

Closer to 7000+ CC I'd imagine.. Did you see how much they asked for the direct unstable arbiters lightsaber sale?:eek:

Ya anything Revan/Revanite Related will be costing 5000+CC Unless its a bronze armor set.

A personnel decoration pack, that drops 3-4 different personnel decorations. We don't have enough variety OR quantity of this type of decoration.

Only if they dropped completely different decors non of the current decors that already came out

So, you are complaining that the prices are too high on the GTN and you would like those items to be direct sale?

Are you forgetting that someone already did spend a lot of real money on those items? There is a video of someone opening 150 packs for the vented saber and not getting it. At around $40 per crate and, in this case, 30 packs per a crate = $200 (Without getting it). I would say the GTN prices are more than fair.

Ultra rare item means that only a few people will have that item. Not everyone. If you wanted it so bad, raise the credits and get it. It is no different than other games. Ultra rare, only those that are determined to get it will get it.

Edited by IstariZen

So, you are complaining that the prices are too high on the GTN and you would like those items to be direct sale?

Are you forgetting that someone already did spend a lot of real money on those items? There is a video of someone opening 150 packs for the vented saber and not getting it. At around $40 per crate and, in this case, 30 packs per a crate = $200 (Without getting it). I would say the GTN prices are more than fair.

Ultra rare item means that only a few people will have that item. Not everyone. If you wanted it so bad, raise the credits and get it. It is no different than other games. Ultra rare, only those that are determined to get it will get it.

That's a load of crap the direct sale has been for items that are ultra rare and at a high price or not available on the GTN anymore which i said last time i looked it wasn't.

The Unstable Lightsaber the Temple Guardian Armor oh and the Lightning Weapon Tuning have all been direct after the fact so Bioware putting them any item into a direct sale would not be a surprise.

That's a load of crap the direct sale has been for items that are ultra rare and at a high price or not available on the GTN anymore which i said last time i looked it wasn't.

The Unstable Lightsaber the Temple Guardian Armor oh and the Lightning Weapon Tuning have all been direct after the fact so Bioware putting them any item into a direct sale would not be a surprise.

If BW were to make either of the two lightsaber pikes available via direct sale, I would expect that the cost would be at least 7200 CC's.

Would people be willing to pay 7200 CC's for a lightsaber pike, or would they be here complaining that the direct sale cost was far too high?

• 2 weeks later...

Would people be willing to pay 7200 CC's for a lightsaber pike, or would they be here complaining that the direct sale cost was far too high?

I believe that some players have already paid that much and still not acquired the rare items they want.

I believe that many players would pay that much for it on direct sale.

I believe that lots of players would complain about direct sale price.

Edited by JediRelentless