What Cartel Pack Items Would You Like to See Directly for Sale?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If BW were to make either of the two lightsaber pikes available via direct sale, I would expect that the cost would be at least 7200 CC's.

Would people be willing to pay 7200 CC's for a lightsaber pike, or would they be here complaining that the direct sale cost was far too high?

Refer to JediRelentless's post. Now please stop derailing my thread.

Refer to JediRelentless's post. Now please stop derailing my thread.

Do you mean refer to a post that was made AFTER the one you quoted and to which you replied?

I do not recall ever saying that those items should not be made available by direct sale, or trying to "derail" your thread.

I know that many people have paid that much and many others would pay that much.

I also know that the forums were full of complaints about the cost of the unstable lightsaber direct purchase, as well as most of the previous pack items made available for direct purchase.

senya's sabers, both single bladed and pike, also they should make a shoto of it too.

I see no problem with putting some sort of lightsaber pike for direct sale. Senya's for direct sale is a really good idea, as long as people are willing to pay the iron price for it so-to-speak.

Defiant Vented - great now they'll put anything up for direct sale.

I agree that a lot of good can come from direct sales, especially from those of us who don't want to whale all the time for packs. It's a good alternative.

Might as well put Lightsaber Pikes up next, a lot of players been really longing for that one.

Edited by Willjb

The price of the Defiant Vented Lightsaber is 5700CC.

I consider this a good sign. Thanks CM team.

How is that a good sign? o.O This is an item they made tons of money off of when it was in RNG Packs. No new code or design was created in selling it directly.

It's profit at $1 now. $40 for it feels terrible. At the very least they could sell it for as low as 500 CC.

How is that a good sign? o.O This is an item they made tons of money off of when it was in RNG Packs. No new code or design was created in selling it directly.

It's profit at $1 now. $40 for it feels terrible. At the very least they could sell it for as low as 500 CC.

BW again offers one of the most rare and highly desired CM items for direct purchase (at a fraction of what many paid to obtain it, BTW) and people complain that they cannot obtain it for a pittance?

I don't know if it's been mentioned yet (and I'm not trawling through 60 odd posts to check), but I'd love to see the Thana Vesh set on sale. Surely I can't be the only one to find it tricky to find nice warrior armour that doesn't have a full cape or ridiculous bits and pieces stuck randomly on it that ruin what could be a potentially good look without them.

You got to be joking; considering how much I originally paid for the Defiant Vented Lightsaber... you're just being spoiled about the price now.

Considering everything that was put up so far on Direct Sale so far I had already bought earlier and "paid the iron price" for it while you get it at such on the cheap, it's insulting. For those of us who whale/ pay the full price range for these platinum weapons, rare suits, etc., you have to make it worth our while, too :mad: I'm just going to ask for stuff I passed on before, since I got hosed big time on all that stuff I already bought. I'm p*ssed you got off so easy :mad: Really really p*ssed :mad: I want to see this Direct Sale stuff even remotely worth it for me, since now with the Defiant Vented Lightsaber clearly the cream of the crop stuff can be put out there for cheap and easy purchasing.

Put Lightsaber Pikes and the Sith Recluse armor set up for Direct Sale<<<<<<<<<< I'm done shelling out the full original price range for these things, when I have been one of those who has lost out big time from the Direct Sale "benefit".

Edited by Willjb

You got to be joking; considering how much I originally paid for the Defiant Vented Lightsaber... you're just being spoiled about the price now.

Considering everything that was put up so far on Direct Sale so far I had already bought earlier and "paid the iron price" for it while you get it at such on the cheap, it's insulting. For those of us who whale/ pay the full price range for these platinum weapons, rare suits, etc., you have to make it worth our while, too :mad: I'm just going to ask for stuff I passed on before, since I got hosed big time on all that stuff I already bought. I'm p*ssed you got off so easy :mad: Really really p*ssed :mad: I want to see this Direct Sale stuff even remotely worth it for me, since now with the Defiant Vented Lightsaber clearly the cream of the crop stuff can be put out there for cheap and easy purchasing.

Put Lightsaber Pikes and the Sith Recluse armor set up for Direct Sale<<<<<<<<<< I'm done shelling out the full original price range for these things, when I have been one of those who has lost out big time from the Direct Sale "benefit".

Yeah really some people went through 5+ hypercrates to even get one, just be glad its 40$ not 150$, this is a sign that the CM packs won't last long and everyone will stop gambling they take direct sale profit over gambling profit which returns much less profit imo.

Edited by Theeko

Yeah really some people went through 5+ hypercrates to even get one, just be glad its 40$ not 150$, this is a sign that the CM packs won't last long and everyone will stop gambling they take direct sale profit over gambling profit which returns much less profit imo.

People will still pay for 5+ hypercrates to get that item then instead of waiting for a much cheaper version to show up as direct sale. They'd do it because "Gotta have it now!" or "Gotta have it before all those other people, so I feel unique and special!"

O.o you seriously think that they'll sell it for 500 cc - And you're the one implying other people lack intelligence!!!

Just because you're cheap and feel entitled to Platinum items at a "pittance", don't expect the rest of us to cave in to your WAH's or mask it with your pseudo-marketing babble.

If you really bought soooo many hypercrates then shelling out 5700 cc for the cream of the crop of Platinum weapons would be no biggie. You sound full of it.

Edited by Willjb

People will still pay for 5+ hypercrates to get that item then instead of waiting for a much cheaper version to show up as direct sale. They'd do it because "Gotta have it now!" or "Gotta have it before all those other people, so I feel unique and special!"

NO, you're dead wrong. People pay for many hypercrates to actual get the best stuff of a pack [PERIOD]. Also, it helps the economy of a server when we post so many pack items on the GTN for players who don't buy packs. Your Welcome.

There's NO "much cheaper" variations of ANY of these Platinum weapons exclusive to Direct Sale - you're full of it.

If you actually bought a lot of hypercrates you'd get it. It's the complainers who are why stuff comes back or cheaper or cheaper variation.

I can support Direct Sales when they actual have ANY benefit to me :mad: Put more Armor Sets like the Sith Recluse / Ruthless Scion (that many want) up for Direct Sale in addition to - Platinum items/ rare toys/ so forth like the Music Therapy Probe, Temple Guardian set, etc. that I already had. Many whales pass on suits and want them later, as new toons are created. I don't like to hoard, but see that this game is a community to help grow; however, screwing over the have's isn't right either :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: <my (beta) guild isn't happy about this either, not at all

Edited by Willjb

How much is it without the 25% discount. Oh yeah. 7600 So the item is still 7600 for those without the sub discount. So, learn your math. :p

The Cartel Market price is the same for all. Non subs can purchase the item for 5700 CC also.

Do you understand now?

Don't say yes unless you're sure you understand.

Edited by JediRelentless

The Cartel Market price is the same for all. Non subs can purchase the item for 5700 CC also.

Do you understand now?

Don't say yes unless you're sure you understand.

Yeah, JediRelentless, no sense trying to have an argument with a troller who can't even grasp the concepts of "logical discussion" and "personal responsibility". Best to not waste any more time with sithk's fog of nonsense and misinformation and just ignore the troll.

Edited by Willjb

The Defiant Vented Lightsaber is a nice move by BW to prevent the GTN whales from controlling the market. 200mil+ for ANYTHING in this game is ridiculous. Keep it up devs!

As an aside, this game REALLY needs a credit sink BAD. The last 2 Operations exploits have left way too many credits in the game and made the greediness from GTN vendors a lot worse.

Edited by Talon_strikes