Daily and weeklys

Khristiann

Has anyone else noticed that since WZs have gotten unassembled components as rewards for daily and weekly. GSF pops have slowed down once again. The CXP and unassemble had breathed new life into GSF. Why can't we get the same rewards hike up daily to 4 wins and and weekly up to 14. Also come on guys anyone who has flown for awhile is maxed out on fleet cons BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WORTH BUYING WITH THEM. Get rid of them I'm willing to bet everyone would rather get unassembled.

The CXP reward for the weekly is still great, and the UC reward outside of daily/weekly is still good since they buffed it.

Maybe once the PvP craze over the new rewards starts to fade we'll see faster GSF queues. If not, then it's worth looking into giving UC's for GSF dailies/weeklies or giving other incentives.

Edited by Eli_Porter

There is always the chance that in the future they will add components to the GSF missions as well if they determine it is needed.

Good question! Currently, GSF is a great source of both Components and CXP so we really wanted to focus on getting Warzones to a better place with 5.1.2. After the changes go live Tuesday we will continue to monitor to see how Component gains look. We are absolutely open to adding Components to those Missions in the future if needed.

-eric

Has anyone else noticed that since WZs have gotten unassembled components as rewards for daily and weekly. GSF pops have slowed down once again. The CXP and unassemble had breathed new life into GSF. Why can't we get the same rewards hike up daily to 4 wins and and weekly up to 14. Also come on guys anyone who has flown for awhile is maxed out on fleet cons BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING WORTH BUYING WITH THEM. Get rid of them I'm willing to bet everyone would rather get unassembled.

I was not impressed with the influx of new flyers. Either they bomber spammed or didnt participate in matches.

Me and another guy, combined had 28 of our teams 32 kills...there were 5 that did not have one kill...out of 8 players.

This is just one example of fail.

Just like the guilds of self destructers in matches, so they could end it quickly to get in another match to do the same thing.

GSF does not need a magic carrot to lead the donkeys to play.

I was not impressed with the influx of new flyers. Either they bomber spammed or didnt participate in matches.

Just like the guilds of self destructers in matches, so they could end it quickly to get in another match to do the same thing.

Yup. If your team is horribly crushed, the likelihood is that there are 2,3 or 4 also-rans on your team who can't manage to get 3K damage or a medal for anything. - even in Domination where there are stationary targets if you can't fly properly.

OTOH ( TDM) sometimes the enemy team decides to spam bombers and Gunships and try to get as many kills as they can before their team-mates mass suicide.

- And these people are getting rewards for this, f/f/s. ? - Credits, CXP, UCs, conquest points, Fleet comms, Requisition.....

Whoever thought that suicide and ruining several people's enjoyment of the game was worth a reward needs their head examined.

It makes those sweet games where both teams are on top of their game and run it down to the wire so much more satisfying. - Those should be worth 10x the rewards for both sides.

IDK what the exact threshold should be, but I see a lot of zero kills, zero assists, zero medals, several deaths and a couple of thousand damage ( if any)

I can usually rule out the back-fillers.

Apart form the CXP bonus I get for more medals, these people get the exact same reward for sabotaging my match, and that of several other players.. - That simply cannot be right.

BW lives and dies on metrics. But a minimum number of medals would be a start. The non-contribution mechanic in TDM should also apply to Dom. - But tweaked a little so quiet-sat defenders aren't penalised, but those who launch and park on their spawn are.

As for rookies and brand new players, there's a big chunk of requisition after the first match. - Enough to buy another ship and start kitting it out. If they're serious that is.

It is unfortunate that a lot of you are facing these issues with the new incentives being offered. My personal experience with it on the Shadowlands is much more positive, with many experienced SWTOR players finally coming out and giving GSF a shot, only to be shocked at how fun it can be and get hooked. Entire raiding guilds, most notably the Council of Light guild on the Shadowlands, have begun incorporating GSF fly nights into their schedules, and some of the players from these guilds such as Skyesora and Thessica have become very talented pilots and great additions to the community.

It has also added a side benefit of keeping people mostly on their mains, so faction swapping for easy wins is more or less non-existent, and very obvious when it happens.

• 4 weeks later...
It is unfortunate that a lot of you are facing these issues with the new incentives being offered. My personal experience with it on the Shadowlands is much more positive, with many experienced SWTOR players finally coming out and giving GSF a shot, only to be shocked at how fun it can be and get hooked. Entire raiding guilds, most notably the Council of Light guild on the Shadowlands, have begun incorporating GSF fly nights into their schedules, and some of the players from these guilds such as Skyesora and Thessica have become very talented pilots and great additions to the community.

It has also added a side benefit of keeping people mostly on their mains, so faction swapping for easy wins is more or less non-existent, and very obvious when it happens.

I've seen the same on Jedi Covenant, although it tapered off again recently.

~ Eudoxia

Well surely GSF experienced a rise due to the CXP system and Component gains.

You get a lot of CXP, components and you have no repair costs etc. Its a good way to go. But yes, I also noticed a few players actually not participating in the matches at all, just flying in circles, etc.

Me and another guy, combined had 28 of our teams 32 kills...there were 5 that did not have one kill...out of 8 players.

GSF does not need a magic carrot to lead the donkeys to play.

One of them might have just been me. Its true, I really find it hard to git gud in this area when I am constantly one shotted from out of nowhere. I did get a gunship myself, but as beginner still am far from one******** anyone. So I just avoid this

Well surely GSF experienced a rise due to the CXP system and Component gains.

You get a lot of CXP, components and you have no repair costs etc. Its a good way to go. But yes, I also noticed a few players actually not participating in the matches at all, just flying in circles, etc.

I've done that on occasion when the opposition team have fielded 4-5 gunships in a Deathmatch. I'm not much inclined to bother to offer up free kills when I'm flying for Conquest (yeah, I outright refuse to use those ****** gunships).

I've done that on occasion when the opposition team have fielded 4-5 gunships in a Deathmatch. I'm not much inclined to bother to offer up free kills when I'm flying for Conquest (yeah, I outright refuse to use those ****** gunships).

4-5 is common, lately I've been seeing lots of 7 GS deathmatch teams.

Well in Deathmatch thats a common thing, what you need to do is sneak up from behind so they lose their formation and if your team mates are good at what they do, they will attack while they are chasing u!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.