Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Curious, I thought Mortis shows up for everyone seeking Lana's head, and Sith Warriors specifically get either Baras or Ravage who'll rant at them. There's a third option to get Mortis for that segment, before you fight the beastie?

Curious, I thought Mortis shows up for everyone seeking Lana's head, and Sith Warriors specifically get either Baras or Ravage who'll rant at them. There's a third option to get Mortis for that segment, before you fight the beastie?

My memory is poor, so I might have put Mortis is Ravage's place and vice versa. I'd have to take a look at my screenies and recordings.

But even on the station, the Sith lord that appears isn't for all. I think he's replaced by Indo Zal, depending how you treated rebels in KOTET 6 (not sure they are either/or but Indo appears only sometimes too). Same with the knight vs. someone else, depending on whether you killed Senya or not.

I think the only "everybody gets it" is Theron and Beniko babbling about spying on people, which happened on Iokath. And Theron talking to Vinn. The other two options are dependant on your choices (or default, if you skipped KOTFE/ET).

Hi again guys! long time no type, but I found something out a few days ago in swtor regarding Quinn that I am not at all happy about :mad:

In this video I have 2 recordings, the first half is from 3-4 years ago, of my sw in the aftermath of the Quinncident, she was married to him before it happened.

BUT...

It has come to my attention that the devs patched out the ability to finish all his personal story quests at the start of chapter 3, because apparently it was unbalanced. So now they are locked behind story progression.

So in the second half of the video I made a clone of my aforementioned original character(for recording purposes and etc.) but Quinn's lines had been completely changed and it makes him more cold towards the sw whom he should care about from my point of view.

Besides that he doesn't seem regretful he seems mad that he failed.I believe it completely changes the atmosphere around what happened and I don't like it at all :(

Hi again guys! long time no type, but I found something out a few days ago in swtor regarding Quinn that I am not at all happy about :mad:

In this video I have 2 recordings, the first half is from 3-4 years ago, of my sw in the aftermath of the Quinncident, she was married to him before it happened.

BUT...

It has come to my attention that the devs patched out the ability to finish all his personal story quests at the start of chapter 3, because apparently it was unbalanced. So now they are locked behind story progression.

So in the second half of the video I made a clone of my aforementioned original character(for recording purposes and etc.) but Quinn's lines had been completely changed and it makes him more cold towards the sw whom he should care about from my point of view.

Besides that he doesn't seem regretful he seems mad that he failed.I believe it completely changes the atmosphere around what happened and I don't like it at all :(

Many many pages ago we had a big discussion about this. Back in the original I rage quit the game when the betrayal happened when they were married that's how much of an effect it had. After I returned and levelled a new Warrior, the whole betrayal story arc didn't seem as bad as the original because they weren't yet married. For a while I I thought I'd remembered it wrong until it was discussed. Though back then I didn't look at spoilers so I had no idea on redemption for Quinn :rolleyes: Very nice to see video of the original dialogue though :)

I wish Theron could be duplicated. I need a clone for research. I mean for screenshots. Yeah for screenshots. ;)

I can totally see him bragging about how unique he is though, lol.

Oh, he made no mention of his hair when he came back. I know how upset Silver Theron was when he saw his hair in the trailer for Copero. So glad that idiot spy boy has his hair back.

As for Purple Quinn, the clone legion just shows you how much people love you. Have you seen the thread about the most handsome male toon in the off topic forum? There are two Quinn's in there, lol. Mine and Rose's. Gotta rep our Major. <3

I did see the thread and was going to do a screenie for that, but that was when we were having the loggin issues. I tried over a couple of days to get in and no dice. Finally gave up. Got in long enough with my SI did a few things got the boot and haven't tried to log in since. I'll give it another shot a bit later. :)

Who was your nemesis character in the latest flashpoint? For my LS V SW it was Darth Mortis. :D Kind of ironic that as he's supposed to be responsible for Laws and Justice :D I forget his actual lines but he was pretty steamed at my SW for using the Eternal Fleet as a peacekeeping/policing force instead of conquering the galaxy :p Nat took the Galactic Peacekeeper route at the end of KotET.

Just finished on warrior No.1 and I got Ravage. I was really hoping for Baras - how do we get Baras to appear? I corpsed him up when I fought him back in the class story. Was there an option to let Baras live back then?

Just finished on warrior No.1 and I got Ravage. I was really hoping for Baras - how do we get Baras to appear? I corpsed him up when I fought him back in the class story. Was there an option to let Baras live back then?

Yeah, the light side option back then was to exile him.

From patch notes for tomorrow:

"Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint."

Now I'm peeved beyond fracking belief! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

There still is the option to exile him.

Now I need to make another light-sided warrior just to allow Baras to live so I can have him insult me in Nathema! Does he say he lived out his exile in a pie shop? :D

From patch notes for tomorrow:

"Lana Beniko will now properly show Companion Customization options in Cinematics during the Nathema Conspiracy Flashpoint."

Now I'm peeved beyond fracking belief! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I messaged Keith the other day about fixing Iokath customisations and added it to the roadmap. Nothing. Pisses me off too. Just because he hates Quinn & Dorne doesn't mean he should be allowed to ruin it for the rest of us :mad:

Now I need to make another light-sided warrior just to allow Baras to live so I can have him insult me in Nathema! Does he say he lived out his exile in a pie shop? :D

I messaged Keith the other day about fixing Iokath customisations and added it to the roadmap. Nothing. Pisses me off too. Just because he hates Quinn & Dorne doesn't mean he should be allowed to ruin it for the rest of us :mad:

But the holy waifu got fixed within a month! :mad: Apparently, someone understands it matters to some people, and knows how to fix it.

But the holy waifu got fixed within a month! :mad: Apparently, someone understands it matters to some people, and knows how to fix it.

I share your anger. This was ridiculous as Lana was not the first to have the issue but she got fixed nearly instantly.

The holy waifu needs to meet with an airlock quick!

Okay not really. I like her. But freaking fix Malavai!! :mad::mad: I have 7 warriors that I would like to finish Iokath with, but not until it is their Quinn that will be in the cutscene.

Edited by rachetsw

I just played through it on my Warrior. I got Mortis calling me weak and asking for Lana's head, some Nautolan lady who doesn't like me being friends with Arcann, and then Ravage scolding me for turning my back on the Emperor. How rude.

I just played through it on my Warrior. I got Mortis calling me weak and asking for Lana's head, some Nautolan lady who doesn't like me being friends with Arcann, and then Ravage scolding me for turning my back on the Emperor. How rude.

I had Indo rather then Mortis, but the rest the same. lol.

In Nathema when we are leaving the base and Arcann speaks to us about Theron I thought this was too cheap a story option. We should have had our love interest (where they have been returned) rather than Arcann-for-all. I would much rather have had Malavai speak to my warrior than Arcann. It didn't seem true that a man who has just recently returned from his super-dark-side (and is still in the process of being redeemed) should be given that much authority to offer an opinion to the alliance leader / Empress, whereas her husband was nowhere. It's a pity we have to miss out just because Lana and Arcann are the holy favourites of the devs (or so it seems).

Right? I wish that it had been Malavai, since they love to play up his betrayal, it would have been the perfect opportunity to do it.

But I would love more screen time for Malavai, with properly functioning customizations.

Having Malavai there would be a lot more appropriate for a warrior than anyone else. Quinncident, anyone?

For my sith warriors, all except one who is romancing Arcann, Malavai would have been my preference there for this exact reason, and the fact the writers make him harp on how he regrets it all the time.