Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

For me titles are my biggest headache, I changed mine 7 times before settling on my generic first idea out of frustration. I title chapters too though *mutters grumpily*

I have no problems with chapter titles usually as that comes, more often that not from the chapter itself, an event or location that appears in the chapter. Story titles are the bane of my existence however.

Here's a question for those of us who write. I have been thinking for awhile now of writing Nathrrya's misadventures through SWTOR up to the point where she faces Valkorion and gets to have her very long nap in carbnoite before she gives Sidious a Sith sized headache. :D

I've actually got off my butt and rolled a Nat clone to record what I need and even more shockingly I'm working on the first chapter but here's my problem I can not think of a decent title for the story and it's really starting to annoy me! Anyway got any ideas?

I know how you feel.

I'm writing a set of stories, that are all in the same world, somewhat conneceted to each other and spread across 3 distinct continents, but i'm unable to find good titles for them, so they're just called by the continents names so far :D

And i'm trying to get myself on Naeya's story too, but i just can't find a title either. So right now, i'm just recording the playtrough and dialogues so that i'll have what i need for dialogues and descriptions, but i'm not working that fast right now ^^

And if i want to write that in english, i'll have to find the dialogues in english too, which will take time as well.

Titles suck! I have problems with chapter titles too, but eventually just pull something straight from the chapter itself.

I am logging on if anyone needs into either guild. I will be on Troy North if you need me. :)

Yeah I dunno what happened, I noticed it today too when I went to see if I had invite rights to invite Sarova lol. If you're all good on your sub and stuff I'll toss it back to you next time I log in. ♥

That happened to me with the Tor Fashion guild. Exile has always been a sub and logs on occasionally, but it transferred to me for no reason that we could fathom. She left my rank so I now have access to all of the tabs. I like to look at all of the lovely dyes and drool.

I will be on tomorrow on Troy North in the Theronmancer guild. Send me a tell when you are on and I will invite you. Both guilds are open to invite even at the lowest ranks. When you are on as your pub we can always switch over and get you in Quinnmancers as well. :)

I didn't realize the Theronmancer guild was up and running! I have a boat load of Reps to put in there (and still some Imps for the Quinnmancers :eek: ) The Mother in Law visit ends today so hopefully I'll get to spend more time in game and catch people for invites!

Of course Jenny! I have set Troy's rank now, lol. *facepalm* I also upped your rank and took care of your notes. :)

Speaking of notes... I don't think of Qathka as my main. She was just the first one that I put in the guild because she was on Pot5. (Berra is my Imp main, but she's not in FE/ET so she doesn't get played as much as others right now.)

Would it be possible to change those notes to have forum names? I'm always rummaging to see who is who ;)

Edited by Damask_Rose

I can change the guild notes, I have the forum user in the officer notes, and I think everyone can read them, but I am not really sure now that I think of it. :/

I am on Troy right now, and will start with the guild notes on the Theronmancers since there are a lot fewer of us in the guild. I have had it set up since the beginning, but we were all so excited about Quinnmancers that it got overlooked, lol.

I can change the guild notes, I have the forum user in the officer notes, and I think everyone can read them, but I am not really sure now that I think of it. :/

I am on Troy right now, and will start with the guild notes on the Theronmancers since there are a lot fewer of us in the guild. I have had it set up since the beginning, but we were all so excited about Quinnmancers that it got overlooked, lol.

I remember looking for it shortly after the Quinnmancer guild but no one was on and then I kinda forgot at some point. Happy to be up and running though and have a home for my pubs!

That Stronghold though... that one's a fixer upper but on the other end, may be best to hold out and see what Rishi's like. I mean, Therons love Rishi.

And no, all I see in notes is "Main/Main's name - Role", not who they are on the forum.

Edited by JennyFlynn

I remember looking for it shortly after the Quinnmancer guild but no one was on and then I kinda forgot at some point. Happy to be up and running though and have a home for my pubs!

That Stronghold though... that one's a fixer upper but on the other end, may be best to hold out and see what Rishi's like. I mean, Therons love Rishi.

And no, all I see in notes is "Main/Main's name - Role", not who they are on the forum.

We are going to save up for Rishi :)

RachetSW has been busy redoing the notes on the Pub side. Looks really good!

We are going to save up for Rishi :)

RachetSW has been busy redoing the notes on the Pub side. Looks really good!

That it does. I'm happy my pub toons have someplace to call home. Now the poor woman has to do the Quinnmancers and at 102 members it's going to take awhile... :eek:

Yeah, I think Rishi would suit Theronmancers better, I am looking forward to it!

Hopefully it will be a nice stronghold with well laid out hooks. I intend to use mine for my main who is a Theron wife-in-waiting (there's not been a wedding yet devs ;) ). My Quinnmancer character use either Nar Shadaa or Kaas city. I have that mad habit of giving all the LIs there own rooms :D

What I'd really like to see is a Balmorra apartment. Imagine the crazy-Quinn-related decorating madness that would happen there! Plus Balmorra is one of my favourite planets on all characters (I just can't call them t**ns. I don't even like to type that word properly :o).

Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing the guild QoL imprmovements coming later this year.

It is a good thing I am doing dailies. I have a feeling Rishi is going to be expensive.

I think it will likely be 2-3 million credits. It's the decorations that are costing me - I just bought the Luxury Spa arrangement. How many pages ago in this thread did envy everyone else's & start saving? It was finally available for a decent price today. I suspect by the time of the Rishi stronghold update I will be in-game destitute with the amount of decorations I've been buying :D

I know that feeling all too well. I wish they would put decos on direct sale for a bit.

I started donating decos today, but it's going to take a lot to be able to decorate a big stronghold like Rishi sounds like it will be. Which dailies do you find yield the most credits in a short amount of time?

I started donating decos today, but it's going to take a lot to be able to decorate a big stronghold like Rishi sounds like it will be. Which dailies do you find yield the most credits in a short amount of time?

Way back I got roped into working this out for me and a couple of RL friends so we could blitz through the quickest ones together. I worked out its far better to do Empire side H2 dailies on as many characters as you can face as often as you can be bothered and transfer the credits to your republic character or deposit it into your legacy bank. Republic side daily heroics are pretty awful compared to Empire ones. Best/quickest areas Empire side are: Drommund Kaas, Balmorra, Tatooine, Corellia, Voss and Korriban (not Hutta). The only areas that don't drive me mad on Republic side are Ord Mantell, Tython and Coruscant.

For extra credits choose the dailies from the Activities list rather than from the terminal, but to get the credits you need to complete a minimum number of H2s for the quest. I make more credits from H2s than I do from the weekly/daily areas. The quickest weekly areas are CZ-198 and Ziost. Yavin gives the most CXP, Section X is tedious, Oricon is okay as is the Black Hole. Also, do all the bonus quests available.

If you can, do them all in a group for the extra credit bonus. Also VENDOR EVERYTHING! I make far more money doing this then listing tat for sale on GTN unless it's a rare random drop that people like to use for outfits.

If you're doing this for the Theronites guild's upcoming Rishi stronghold, you might want to ask in the Theronites thread for ideas too.

Snip.

Thanks! I'll have to poke around more. I did Coruscant a few times last night and CZ-198. Coruscant was netting around 200k a run and Czerka around 100k, but Czerka was yielding a lot more cxp and my alts by and large all need better armor. Decisions, decisions!

Republic side :

- The 4 on Coruscant are quite fast.

- There's one H2 on Hoth where you have to free prissoners, if you don't do the side quest and have a stealth character, it's really, really quick, a bit longer without stealth or when doing the side quest.

- You have 4 on Belsavis that are really quick too, especially with stealth (the one with the Gands, one where you have to get a pass, the one were you have to find agent Mynok and the Tyrant one)

- Braigin Helk on Tattoine is easily done too.

- And 3 on Balmorra that are nice with stealth too, one where you have to destroy 3 ships or something like that, one were you have to activate terminals with collicoids everywhere and the Collicoid Queen one

I earn between 400k and 600k (depending on the side quests) for approximativeley 30 min per character.

Republic side :

- The 4 on Coruscant are quite fast.

- There's one H2 on Hoth where you have to free prissoners, if you don't do the side quest and have a stealth character, it's really, really quick, a bit longer without stealth or when doing the side quest.

- You have 4 on Belsavis that are really quick too, especially with stealth (the one with the Gands, one where you have to get a pass, the one were you have to find agent Mynok and the Tyrant one)

- Braigin Helk on Tattoine is easily done too.

- And 3 on Balmorra that are nice with stealth too, one where you have to destroy 3 ships or something like that, one were you have to activate terminals with collicoids everywhere and the Collicoid Queen one

I earn between 400k and 600k (depending on the side quests) for approximativeley 30 min per character.

Remember if you do the faster/easier Republic ones, do them on a character that you don't need the CXP as you will miss out on getting the quest from the Solo Activities menu which requires most H2s to be completed per planet. This is why I find Empire much better than republic side.

I never look at ks per time. I just look at whether I made any money after doing a few heroics and its usually 2-3 million (and that includes vendoring tat).

Edited by Sarova

Remember if you do the faster/easier Republic ones, do them on a character that you don't need the CXP as you will miss out on getting the quest from the Solo Activities menu which requires most H2s to be completed per planet. This is why I find Empire much better than republic side.

I never look at ks per time. I just look at whether I made any money after doing a few heroics and its usually 2-3 million (and that includes vendoring tat).

I mostly do that on characters i created only for gathering money purpose and having some fun with species i did not use on my main characters, so i don't really care about anything on these characters, for the most part i'm still on the starter or capital planet with them xD

I found fewer H2 i could play with stealth on empire side, so i earn less, but it's faster. If i really need cash, i do that on both sides.

So Malavai (the kitten) ended up going to another home. :( Someone else wanted two kittens so the kitten they were taking would have a friend to play with. I feel so betrayed! Quinncident 2.0!

Aww, that's not really nice to you there :(

So Malavai (the kitten) ended up going to another home. :( Someone else wanted two kittens so the kitten they were taking would have a friend to play with. I feel so betrayed! Quinncident 2.0!

It's worse than the Quinncident - at least you still get your Malavai after that. I can understand wanting to keep kitten sibblings together, however did you have any options or were you just told?

--

In other Quinn questions, how many Quinn-clones does everyone have? I just made number 2 and wondered if that was too many or whether there are madder Quinnmancers with more than 2.