Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Thanks again for the lovely compliment :D I usually find if what I want to do doesnt' work with one hook layout, I just have to tinker with them until it does or comes close. It's really just a matter of investing the time to fiddle around and try stuff out, and seeing as I don't do a lot else in the game besides play dress up and craft, I decorate :D It can be pretty relaxing, though sometimes there is frustration when a concept is being stubborn. I say go for it, it really is a neat passtime. And I agree, been harping on about a Malavai Quinn commemortive statue for ages :D So, signed!

The strongholds I have that I think look the best took me hours to do. You're right it is quite relaxing and I think it's also a little addictive. I can't wait until they put decorations on direct sale - I can never have too many dancing male Twi'leks!

The strongholds I have that I think look the best took me hours to do. You're right it is quite relaxing and I think it's also a little addictive. I can't wait until they put decorations on direct sale - I can never have too many dancing male Twi'leks!

Oh you've got that right, it's addictive :D And I'm a bit compulsive to boot, so I could literally spend forever tinkering with this stuff. :D It does take a long time to get a place just right, I spent three months working at my Manaan stronghold until I had it 'just so.' But that also included grinding the money to buy the decorations I wanted for it too.

The guild strongholds took about a month to do. I spent equal time on both every day. :D I reckon the next plan while I wait for Rishi will be to redo my guild stronghold on NS and work on the personal ones I have on Satele Shan. I usually use those as 'testing grounds' anyway. I just recently changed a bit on my NS stronghold too, so I just love it. :)

PS. Dancing male Twi'leks are love. I wish there were blue ones too. ;D

It would be really good if we could have options to have our companions in different poses for strongholds. I really don't like the hands-hips-pose for my male companions. I know nothing about coding so it's probably not possible, however I'd love to have Quinn relaxing in a chair or sofa for my Quinn stronghold room. I feel more lobbing coming on...

It would be really good if we could have options to have our companions in different poses for strongholds. I really don't like the hands-hips-pose for my male companions. I know nothing about coding so it's probably not possible, however I'd love to have Quinn relaxing in a chair or sofa for my Quinn stronghold room. I feel more lobbing coming on...

I just wish we could toggle on or off the hologram state of companion decorations. I usually only use cartel market companions as decorations since they are the only ones all of my characters have, but I'd really like to use my pretty boys :o

I would love that :D It'd be great to have people seated in chairs, it's unnatural that everyone is standing up all the time. They should release all the comps sitting or sleeping or something.

I just wish we could toggle on or off the hologram state of companion decorations. I usually only use cartel market companions as decorations since they are the only ones all of my characters have, but I'd really like to use my pretty boys :o

Me too, I'd rather they look like actual people than holograms. It'd be nice to have the choice. :)

JennyFlynn - Happy Birthday!!

He's still thinking on what to get you...

And enjoy this one I got for my b'day last year in his for science attire :D

and finally I'm ready my Lord...

And for everyone's enjoyment just press play for Quinn's Sayings (Richard Terverson, we would have no Quinn love without you)!

Hey, thank you!! So many Quinn treats in one post... love it and I could listen to that voice all day. Really should look into putting some of Quinn's barks as sound clips on my phone, that'd be quite the wake-up notification in the mornings... ;) Off to swoon and melt... thanks Sarova, so nice of you. ♥

Hey, thank you!! So many Quinn treats in one post... love it and I could listen to that voice all day. Really should look into putting some of Quinn's barks as sound clips on my phone, that'd be quite the wake-up notification in the mornings... ;) Off to swoon and melt... thanks Sarova, so nice of you. ♥

You're welcome :) and putting Quinn's sound clips on a phone - great idea!

Also I think Quinn Treatsâ„¢ should be a thing :D

JennyFlynn - Happy Birthday!!

He's still thinking on what to get you...

And enjoy this one I got for my b'day last year in his for science attire :D

and finally I'm ready my Lord...

And for everyone's enjoyment just press play for Quinn's Sayings (Richard Terverson, we would have no Quinn love without you)!

It still makes me laugh how many times my thinking Quinn thing gets reposted lol Thanks :)

Also I think Quinn Treatsâ„¢ should be a thing :D

Yes!! Quinn Treatsâ„¢ has to be a thing! For all fans, any time they need a pick me up, have a Quinn Treat!

It still makes me laugh how many times my thinking Quinn thing gets reposted lol Thanks :)

Well, thinking-Quinn is rather delicious. I could easily watch him think in perfect silence all day... :eek:

Happy birthday, Jenny! :D

Thank you Darth Lunafox!! ♥

That's because it's superb! Right up there with
:D

I can't get enough of that clip it's almost embarrassing how often I replay that. :o I swear if I ever bump into Mr. Teverson I'm going to end up giving him a brainwashed "Gucci by Gucci" or "Whatever you wish my Lord" instead of a hello. Then of course hightail the hell out of the there. :rolleyes:

Jagaimee and Purple Quinn would both like to wish Jenny a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday my lord...

He then hands her a bouquet of roses he had hidden behind his back and takes a formal bow.

That's because it's superb! Right up there with
:D

And his official Purple Quinn response to this would be This.

Edited by Nightfrogger

Jagaimee and Purple Quinn would both like to wish Jenny a Happy Birthday.

Happy Birthday my lord...

He then hands her a bouquet of roses he had hidden behind his back and takes a formal bow.

Isn't he such a gentleman? *swoons* ♥♥♥

Thank you so very much and please let our GA know we miss her presence!

I swear if I ever bump into Mr. Teverson I'm going to end up giving him a brainwashed "Gucci by Gucci" or "Whatever you wish my Lord" instead of a hello. Then of course hightail the hell out of the there. :rolleyes:

I think Mr Teverson is the only actor who I would actually swoon at if I heard him speak in real life. It would be embarrassing for all :rolleyes: In fact, he could probably start his own cult and we'd do his every bidding!

Thank you so very much and please let our GA know we miss her presence!

We sure do miss our GA! So nice to see purple Quinn make an appearance for JF's birthday :D

Quinn Treatsâ„¢ is now part of my sig :D

Edited by Sarova

Grrr... whenever the Quinncident comes up and I mention that the writer of the story confirmed that Quinn deliberately sabotaging the fight is a legitimate interpretation, people keep telling me the writer is wrong. *** how can the writer of a story be wrong about a character? It's his story and his character!

Lol w t f is blocked.

Edited by Damask_Rose

Grrr... whenever the Quinncident comes up and I mention that the writer of the story confirmed that Quinn deliberately sabotaging the fight is a legitimate interpretation, people keep telling me the writer is wrong. *** how can the writer of a story be wrong about a character? It's his story and his character!

Lol w t f is blocked.

People can be such idiots sometimes. The author told us all, straight from the horse's mouth, that that's a legit interpretation and he, as the author of the SW story would know, so tell whoever to get stuffed and block 'em.

Are people really that stupid? Do they really not see the difference between what a writer intended for his/her character and their (the player's or arguers) interpretation (or in Quinn's case misinterpretation) of what they think about an NPCs actions? It's like saying JK Rowling's portrayal of Harry Potter as a wizard was wrong :rolleyes:

As is often said, arguing with idiots or the ignorant is a complete waste of time. Use the Quinn solution - facepalm and leave. Never fear - he will always make things better...

Lol w t f is blocked.

Well if we go with what is in game in cannon then technically you both are right. Yes the author may have intended it to be interpreted it to be him sabotaging it but it doesn't say specifically one way or another in game. So either view point could be correct in this.