Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

[sidenote] I am probably resubbing as something I fedback got actioned which almost (but not quite) makes up for the warning fiasco. So they are listening. Maybe they (devs) are as annoyed with the rules as we are but can do nothing about it due to "overlords".

Moderation is questionable at times, and not always fair which is why I took an issue to the big man directly yesterday. He dealt with it appropriately but it does feel other times they fail to look at context and just sanction blindly. I'm glad you're resubbed, this place wouldn't be the same without you. :)

Finally took Sarova & Malavai on some well overdue visits to the Malcontent:

Looking out..

It's all about me not datacrons!

Look at me!

..and our Yavin Stronghold Headquarters:

he thinks I don't notice him looking at the ladies

Feeling at home

Karaoke Sith!

He still hasn't disowned me

ETA - added some decorations too once I'd found how to do it.

REQUEST

When is someone available to log in on a guild member and invite my Quinn clone alt into the guild please? PM me!

Edited by Sarova

Finally took Sarova & Malavai on some well overdue visits to the Malcontent:

Looking out..

It's all about me not datacrons!

Look at me!

..and our Yavin Stronghold Headquarters:

he thinks I don't notice him looking at the ladies

Feeling at home

Karaoke Sith!

He still hasn't disowned me

ETA - added some decorations too once I'd found how to do it.

REQUEST

When is someone available to log in on a guild member and invite my Quinn clone alt into the guild please? PM me!

About to login on Meg, search Quinnmancers? Or PM me your toons name. :)

About to login on Meg, search Quinnmancers? Or PM me your toons name. :)

I got nothing :( I've been trying to message people who log in when I'm on Sarova, but I never get a reply! No-one coming up for Quinnmancers in a search. I will try when I'm next on him.

Alts name is Velius if any Quinnmancer is online :)

Edited by Sarova

I got nothing :( I've been trying to message people who log in when I'm on Sarova, but I never get a reply! No-one coming up for Quinnmancers in a search. I will try when I'm next on him.

Did some toon hopping since then but got the game open still. If you're on him now, PM me here with the name?

Success! Thanks JennyF - sorry about my old-lady-button-mash-dementia-panic. Did not mean to ignore you :o:D

Hahaha it's alright! I figured there was some button mashing going on or a cutscene that auto declined it. All good, welcome home! ♥

I could have sworn I had logged Malavai in buy I noticed that today. Lol.

Yeah I dunno what happened, I noticed it today too when I went to see if I had invite rights to invite Sarova lol. If you're all good on your sub and stuff I'll toss it back to you next time I log in. ♥

Edited by JennyFlynn

For those who Tweet and have any question about the Roadmap or Lore they'd like to see asked;

There is only one question that's gone unanswered for over a year now - customisations in Iokath. Already PMd Boyd on Twitter - no answer. I doubt he will answer that in a podcast; I might ask again anyway.

Edit: have asked. We'll see. Don't hold breath!

Edited by Sarova

Sarova, I think I may have seen you on at some ungodly hour earlier today when I was hopping through my crafting toons, trying to remember who can craft what so if I ignored you, sorry! :o

I find myself in Sarova's position in needing another guildie to ask so I can have four new imp toons join.

Speaking of guilds I seem to recall there was talk of making a pub guild along similar lines to the Quinnmancers expect it was called Theronmancers. Did anything become of that?

My sub is good, not sure what happened. Just toss it back to Malavai when you get the chance. :D

I will be on tomorrow on Troy North in the Theronmancer guild. Send me a tell when you are on and I will invite you. Both guilds are open to invite even at the lowest ranks. When you are on as your pub we can always switch over and get you in Quinnmancers as well. :)

My sub is good, not sure what happened. Just toss it back to Malavai when you get the chance. :D

I will be on tomorrow on Troy North in the Theronmancer guild. Send me a tell when you are on and I will invite you. Both guilds are open to invite even at the lowest ranks. When you are on as your pub we can always switch over and get you in Quinnmancers as well. :)

Thanks you! I see a lot of toon hopping in my future! As I have about 9 pub toons...

Nice! Post here when you're on because my Pub toons are so homeless! :D

Sarova, I think I may have seen you on at some ungodly hour earlier today when I was hopping through my crafting toons, trying to remember who can craft what so if I ignored you, sorry! :o

I find myself in Sarova's position in needing another guildie to ask so I can have four new imp toons join.

No worries! It probably was you as the person was on then off then back on and repeat! It did not occur to me that you were sending alts on crafting; I thought you might have been checking gtn sales which I do on all my alts - similar but my brain still didn't connect :D

Are we still going to have a <Quinnmancers> get-together?

Yes! Quinnvention. Just need to know when would work the best for everyone. The more of us there the better.

Evenings are best for me...I'm on eastern standard daylight time, but whatever you guys pick, I'll do my best to be there. :)

Here's a question for those of us who write. I have been thinking for awhile now of writing Nathrrya's misadventures through SWTOR up to the point where she faces Valkorion and gets to have her very long nap in carbnoite before she gives Sidious a Sith sized headache. :D

I've actually got off my butt and rolled a Nat clone to record what I need and even more shockingly I'm working on the first chapter but here's my problem I can not think of a decent title for the story and it's really starting to annoy me! Anyway got any ideas?