Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I need to get one of my friends from work to draw me some of my custom Quinn. I mean, default Quinn is dreamy too. But I love those green eyes. <3

When they do it, post it, I'd love to see. I'm a nut for Quinn art. :)

This post is unashamedly a stealth bump. There is far too much misery on the front page. So for any new Quinn lurkers and for those of us who could be Quinn historians, I give you

And original Quinn which I just found and had not seen before.

And this because this is me every single time I do this scene :D my escape button is worn out!

Those are awesome SC Sarova! :D Love them all, and I haven't seen the original one either before, it's beautiful. ^^

And original Quinn which I just found and had not seen before.

my reaction :o

I've got to go through the thread one of these days and bookmark all the other good stuff, like Quinn taking out the trash, spaceflix and chill, megapixel camera.. rats I just noticed Lammia took down f-bomb, ah well I enjoyed it while it lasted.

Edited by grania

my reaction :o

I've got to go through the thread one of these days and bookmark all the other good stuff, like Quinn taking out the trash, spaceflix and chill, megapixel camera.. rats I just noticed Lammia took down f-bomb, ah well I enjoyed it while it lasted.

That is the only reaction to original Quinn. I was looking for Quinn taking out the trash but couldn't find it - please post it if you find it :)

That is the only reaction to original Quinn. I was looking for Quinn taking out the trash but couldn't find it - please post it if you find it :)

I'm on page 71. Haven't found it yet, but how many pages could there be?

:eek::p

I almost finished recording the warrior story btw, just waiting for the last mail to show up. That will be the last video for awhile. I'm debating what else I might want to add later on, like "My love, my lord" And probably the Iokath reunion eventually. It's kind of bittersweet to know I won't be playing any more warriors after this one, because I won't really need to. I guess I've reached (almost) the end of the road. :confused:

Edited by grania

That trash one I have not seen before - there is another that I'm thinking of!! Who is that in the bin I wonder?

Grania, let's hope there will be more Quinn in a 6.0 expansion/update. He's far too good a character for them to leave out of the story. Surely they must know that by now based on this thread and the fan stuff outside the forum.

Sooo... I achieved my personal conquest today and went to buy the new decos. Many of them were pretty nice, so I decided to donate a bunch to the guild. Then I noticed there were many other decos that the guild didn't have that Lunafox might have fun playing with, so I happily started donating more decos. And then millions of credits later I remembered I was on my Republic conquest character :eek:

If you haven't stopped by the stronghold, it's looking really nice! (And Lunafox, if you need me to donate anything give a shout! I might not be randomly donating decos for awhile...)

Edited by Damask_Rose

Sooo... I achieved my personal conquest today and went to buy the new decos. Many of them were pretty nice, so I decided to donate a bunch to the guild. Then I noticed there were many other decos that the guild didn't have that Lunafox might have fun playing with, so I happily started donating more decos. And then millions of credits later I remembered I was on my Republic conquest character :eek:

If you haven't stopped by the stronghold, it's looking really nice! (And Lunafox, if you need me to donate anything give a shout! I might not be randomly donating decos for awhile...)

*wince* Oh that must've hurt, I can just imagine. I did something similar myself, I spent a few million on decos and it was late and I was tired and instead of donating them, I clicked on them myself, but the good thing was for a bit more I was able to reproduce them for the guild anyway (so not quite as bad as what happened to you.) Your heart was in the right place and the thought appreciated none-the-less. *hugs* It's amazing how fast cloning deco can add up. I have to seriously focus on making some credits in the next few days lol. I busted myself on SF and SS lol. But I hope everyone likes it, wanted to make sure it was as special as I could make it. Maybe once they're done, I'll make a couple of youtube vids to share. <3

Edited by Lunafox

Just what I needed today. Quinn art. 😁

For real. If you haven't walked through the Yavin Stronghold it is worth the visit. Luna has done an amazing job and I love all the little extra touches.

Thanks! Still got a bit more to do, but between writing and Easter I'm running around like a crazy person. I'm hoping to do some more over the weekend if I can manage some peace and quiet. :D If writing goes well, maybe even tonight.

Well, just got a personal guided tour from Luna of our Guild Stronghold and... holy moly! It is incredible! So many neat things, so nicely decorated, such an awesome and creative job she did! I could happily live there forever lol. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet, what a gem.

Well, just got a personal guided tour from Luna of our Guild Stronghold and... holy moly! It is incredible! So many neat things, so nicely decorated, such an awesome and creative job she did! I could happily live there forever lol. Definitely worth checking out if you haven't yet, what a gem.

Thanks for the support and encouragement. :D I'm glad you guys liked what I've done so far. Still have more to do, but I'm thrilled that you guys seem to dig it so far. Had fun tonight. ^^

Yeah it’s the drawback, a big one, of playing a male warrior. Have you rolled a femwarrior to see the romance anyway?

Yes, I did make a female one back in vanilla after I got my male one to around lvl 30 and got frustrated about still not getting any romance options with Quinn X). Was both happy and disheartened to see the female gets them immediately. I played through the vanilla story on her, but never returned to her after. I don't like to play female chars, but sometimes I do consider continuing the story for Quinn's sake. Or I might just look up vids online.

Well, at least, in the reunion I could feel some tension between Quinn and my male warrior even though there were no actual straightforward romance options :p. So that was nice. Well, it was like it's always been. The way Quinn talks and all. :p <3

Did anyone see the news from the most recent livestream?

It's was not an April Fool apparently. Livestream transcript. It seems Theron will most likely be killable, which seems to imply that maybe Theron is not a double/triple agent after. If he was, then their should be no reason to have a kill option.

I'm certain both Purple Quinn and Silver Theron will have something to say about it all

since they the will have even more in common

Edited by Sarova

Yes, I did make a female one back in vanilla after I got my male one to around lvl 30 and got frustrated about still not getting any romance options with Quinn X). Was both happy and disheartened to see the female gets them immediately. I played through the vanilla story on her, but never returned to her after. I don't like to play female chars, but sometimes I do consider continuing the story for Quinn's sake. Or I might just look up vids online.

Well, at least, in the reunion I could feel some tension between Quinn and my male warrior even though there were no actual straightforward romance options :p. So that was nice. Well, it was like it's always been. The way Quinn talks and all. :p <3

There is so much sexual tension between Quinn and the M!Warrior! It's a shame they never expanded on it. Unrequited love :(