Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Moi? I was an angel and just being... very colorful in describing the explosion of flavors. Comparing it to another sort of explosion of the good variety, ish. Yep.

This is just what I was afraid of ;) Quinn is face palming as we speak...

Of course he is! There are times I imagine he likely spends his entire day just facepalming and flustering. His wife, my SW, isn't all that different from me. :p

Oh look :D

(originally by Feylyndiira last July. Seems so long ago :eek:)

Also found this I've not seen before from someone speculating about the whereabouts of Quinn and Vette before kotfe/kotet concluded. Bearded Quinn? There's a customisation I want!

Edited by Sarova

Oh look :D

(originally by Feylyndiira last July. Seems so long ago :eek:)

Also found this I've not seen before from someone speculating about the whereabouts of Quinn and Vette before kotfe/kotet concluded. Bearded Quinn? There's a customisation I want!

Heh, love the facepalm, he's so cute.

Now, bearded Quinn... not quite something I'd go for right away, would definitely need some time to get used to it but can't deny it looks sexy!

Guild House is finished (for now, it's always an ongoing project). Here are some screenies, hope you guys enjoy them. :)

That's a lot of hard work, especially getting all those screen shots. Looks great!

That's a lot of hard work, especially getting all those screen shots. Looks great!

Thanks :D It took almost a month to do it, and about 12 million personal funds to unlock extra decorations. I'm glad you like it. I will probably still do a fraps video of it at some point, but I have some other things I have to finish up first. :)

Hi, just wanted to share a vid of my latest stronghold commission, for Tor Fashion on Satele Shan. Hope you guys like it. :)

Very nice! What are the large green rugs you have in several places called and where can I get them (if it's possible)? Also, what's the name of the Zakuul looking decoration behind the bed on the lower floor called? I've never seen that one before. My favourite room was your rooftop with the commemorative statues.

Very nice! What are the large green rugs you have in several places called and where can I get them (if it's possible)? Also, what's the name of the Zakuul looking decoration behind the bed on the lower floor called? I've never seen that one before. My favourite room was your rooftop with the commemorative statues.

Thanks :D I'm glad you enjoyed the walkthrough. ^^ The large green rugs are called 'Corellian Rug' and as far as I know they're still available through the GTN, but being an older decoration they're fairly pricey. I don't know the exact price as I haven't tried to buy one in a while. Unlocking them for a guild is fairly cheap, at about I think 50K each.

The headboard is made up of I think five or six 'yellow sconce' and I have them tilted at angles to create that fan shape. They too are still available on the GTN last I looked, but again, not cheap. :/ So the headboard is technically a bunch of lights that I put together on the wall lol. And just above it I have a dual unstable lightsaber for a little flair and colour.

I'm glad you enjoyed the "Garden of Heroes" --Tor Fashion is a Republic Guild, so I thought they might like to honour their greatest leaders and fighters.

Hi, just wanted to share a vid of my latest stronghold commission, for Tor Fashion on Satele Shan. Hope you guys like it. :)

One of the nicest strongholds I have seen! The headboard is my new favorite thing. I also love the hoverchair within the throne showing floating holocrons around it. I hope you're really proud of your work. :)

One of the nicest strongholds I have seen! The headboard is my new favorite thing. I also love the hoverchair within the throne showing floating holocrons around it. I hope you're really proud of your work. :)

Thanks, I really appreciate hearing that. I spend a crazy amount of time playing with decor, and I do take a bit of pride in my efforts, but it's always so much better to hear that other people like the result. ^^

The headboard is made up of I think five or six 'yellow sconce' and I have them tilted at angles to create that fan shape. They too are still available on the GTN last I looked, but again, not cheap. :/ So the headboard is technically a bunch of lights that I put together on the wall lol. And just above it I have a dual unstable lightsaber for a little flair and colour

I have many sconces - I would never have thought up that headboard! I have very little creative thought ability so it's nice to see how those that do (such as your creative self) decorate strongholds :) The most creative I got was to have bedrooms for each of my favourite LIs. I imagine you have to be pretty good with rearranging hook layouts - I'm not very adventurous, however I might give it a go with the new Rishi stronghold when it arrives or have a go on Satele Shan - I have a few characters there but no strongholds - should be a good place to practice different things. I do already have several fully decorated on Darth Malgus and Star Forge, however both my Manaan strongholds were decorated quickly for the conquest percentage, but now that conquest is broken, I think it's a good time to redecorate those too.

We really are missing a Malavai Quinn commemorative statue! Time to start lobbying again...

Edited by Sarova

I have many sconces - I would never have thought up that headboard! I have very little creative thought ability so it's nice to see how those that do (such as your creative self) decorate strongholds :) The most creative I got was to have bedrooms for each of my favourite LIs. I imagine you have to be pretty good with rearranging hook layouts - I'm not very adventurous, however I might give it a go with the new Rishi stronghold when it arrives or have a go on Satele Shan - I have a few characters there but no strongholds - should be a good place to practice different things. I do already have several fully decorated on Darth Malgus and Star Forge, however both my Manaan strongholds were decorated quickly for the conquest percentage, but now that conquest is broken, I think it's a good time to redecorate those too.

We really are missing a Malavai Quinn commemorative statue! Time to start lobbying again...

Thanks again for the lovely compliment :D I usually find if what I want to do doesnt' work with one hook layout, I just have to tinker with them until it does or comes close. It's really just a matter of investing the time to fiddle around and try stuff out, and seeing as I don't do a lot else in the game besides play dress up and craft, I decorate :D It can be pretty relaxing, though sometimes there is frustration when a concept is being stubborn. I say go for it, it really is a neat passtime. And I agree, been harping on about a Malavai Quinn commemortive statue for ages :D So, signed!