Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

I saw something today that I don't know if to laugh or cry.

Someone's justification to romance Arcann on their warrior is that Malavai hurt her so much she wouldn't romance anyone else but Arcann. :confused:

So... the guy who had few options but to betray her once, and who has since then done nothing but try and earn forgiveness... loses out against... wow, okay. There's not a sliver of logic in there that I can pick up on. :confused: I guess whatever works in her headcanon. I'd rather have a thousand Malavais vs. one Arcann. :p

Someone's justification to romance Arcann on their warrior is that Malavai hurt her so much she wouldn't romance anyone else but Arcann. :confused:

It's ridiculous honestly, and not worthy of discussion in *this* thread. Arcann has no place here. Let's keep it about our beloved Quinn.

I don't want to see this thread devolve into petty gossip and sniping like some other threads. Last thing we need to do is have this become a cesspool of Arcann BS.

Here's a pic of my Quinn clone, (his brother, Blasphemy or 'One' in my head canon. He's sneaking up on poor Theron lol. https://i.imgur.com/UjF2Zrk.jpg

And a Valentine with some of my favorite Quinnisms. https://i.imgur.com/86siHd2.jpg

Edited by Lunafox

EDIT: Sorry Luna - I mentioned him that shall not be named

I can understand that person's justification. Malavai betrayed the player character directly even though he loved her or implied he loved her and she loved him. His reasons for doing so have been discussed repeatedly however some people would rather have had him confess that he had been forced into the betrayal situation so they could face up to it together, but the story didn't take us in that direction. Players had formed a bond with Malavai but then he attempts (badly) to kill them. This kind of betrayal for some people is unbelievable and unforgivable (I rage quit over it years back). For some, betrayal of that nature stings worse than anything Arcann has done, because Arcann's actions were about jealousy, power and revenge, there was no personal relationship or love involved. And he must have recognised something in the "outlander" if not , why keep us hidden away in his own personal carbonite collection? Why not have his prize capture on show?

Anyway, I can understand that person's reasoning - it's a bit Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader - an evil, child-killing, arm-chopping, choke fiend of a mass murder was still turned back to the light & forgiven in the end. Unlike her, however I have never/will never choose to romance someone else over Malavai on any of my warriors. His whole romance and story arc (not to mention looks and voice) are just too good. Even his return story is beginning to seem pretty good compared to the latest LI returns fiasco.

Edited by Sarova

EDIT: Sorry Luna - I mentioned him that shall not be named

I can understand that person's justification. Malavai betrayed the player character directly even though he loved her or implied he loved her and she loved him. His reasons for doing so have been discussed repeatedly however some people would rather have had him confess that he had been forced into the betrayal situation so they could face up to it together, but the story didn't take us in that direction. Players had formed a bond with Malavai but then he attempts (badly) to kill them. This kind of betrayal for some people is unbelievable and unforgivable (I rage quit over it years back). For some, betrayal of that nature stings worse than anything Arcann has done, because Arcann's actions were about jealousy, power and revenge, there was no personal relationship or love involved. And he must have recognised something in the "outlander" if not , why keep us hidden away in his own personal carbonite collection? Why not have his prize capture on show?

Anyway, I can understand that person's reasoning - it's a bit Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader - an evil, child-killing, arm-chopping, choke fiend of a mass murder was still turned back to the light & forgiven in the end. Unlike her, however I have never/will never choose to romance someone else over Malavai on any of my warriors. His whole romance and story arc (not to mention looks and voice) are just too good. Even his return story is beginning to seem pretty good compared to the latest LI returns fiasco.

No worries, I just didn't want to see this place (one of the few threads I can take refuge in) become a battle ground between us and them. I know that some of them read here and I don't want to invite pettiness or bickering.

No worries, I just didn't want to see this place (one of the few threads I can take refuge in) become a battle ground between us and them. I know that some of them read here and I don't want to invite pettiness or bickering.

Amen!

So, who has the nicer tushy? Malavai or Theron? ;)

:D I don't know...don't make me choose lol. I'll short-circuit :D I do think the right pants augment the quality of the tushy quite a bit. Some are better than others.

Mmm yes. The pants does a nice tushy make.

I can't decide either but luckily, I have two hands. One for Quinn's right cheek and one for Theron's left. I mean... *whistles*

It's ridiculous honestly, and not worthy of discussion in *this* thread. Arcann has no place here. Let's keep it about our beloved Quinn.

I don't want to see this thread devolve into petty gossip and sniping like some other threads. Last thing we need to do is have this become a cesspool of Arcann BS.

Here's a pic of my Quinn clone, (his brother, Blasphemy or 'One' in my head canon. He's sneaking up on poor Theron lol. https://i.imgur.com/UjF2Zrk.jpg

And a Valentine with some of my favorite Quinnisms. https://i.imgur.com/86siHd2.jpg

Sorry. I can't delete posts, so I just edited them. I'll see myself out.

Good bye.

Edited by Lammia

You don't have to go anywhere. :) She merely meant we'd rather focus on our good and beloved Quinn than delve into Arcann debates. Also because we have a very mixed crowd here of Arcann fans, and Arcann opposers and given the controversial nature of him, it's best left undiscussed so we're not rubbing each other the wrong way. Especially since we're all such Quinn lovers. ;)

You don't have to go anywhere. :) She merely meant we'd rather focus on our good and beloved Quinn than delve into Arcann debates. Also because we have a very mixed crowd here of Arcann fans, and Arcann opposers and given the controversial nature of him, it's best left undiscussed so we're not rubbing each other the wrong way. Especially since we're all such Quinn lovers. ;)

Thankyou. I adore Quinn more then a lot of other characters in the game except Theron but always feel I need to avoid this place due to this whole issue which is sad, for me anyway.

Thankyou. I adore Quinn more then a lot of other characters in the game except Theron but always feel I need to avoid this place due to this whole issue which is sad, for me anyway.

No, you're more than welcome here. It's a place for Quinn fans and if we focus on that and leave the more controversial subjects out of the equation, we can and should all be in here just enjoying anything Quinn related. :D And a smidgen of Theron since we love him too and Jagaimee's Theron is like Quinn's annoying little brother which is hilarious when she posts. ;)

You should have left it - fortunately it's quoted. I thought it made for a pretty interesting discussion about views on the game's "bad boys" without starting a "them and us" argument. Most of us know of your devotion to Quinn (you have your own edition) and it's unlikely the monster lovers will step foot in this thread & cause trouble.

Yay! Jenny can always be relied on to bring us back to the important topics ;)And do you really have to ask...?

Edited by Sarova

No, no, don't misunderstand, you don't have to go anywhere or anything. I just wanted to make sure this doesn't turn into Arcann thread 2.0 or worse a battleground where they come in and pollute our thread defending their hero. I want to keep it classy here as much as possible. I'm sorry if I came off like forum gestapo or anything, it's just that this is one of the few threads I can take refuge in and feel at home in and those are few and far between these days. Basically what Jenny said above. :/

Edited by Lunafox

WARRIOR

Vette 21 / 34

Malavai Quinn 37 / 50

Jaesa Willsaam 21 / 34

Lt. Pierce 29 / 42

Broonmark ???

Sorry, quoting from another thread because I suddenly had very strong quinnmancing feels and MEROWW! 37/50 is such a sexy age to be, /sigh

I want to steal Sarova's idea about linking a fan art to prove Quinn's superiority in this department. Jenny do you remember the picture you linked of him laying on the bed with the blanket draped over him? I need to find that picture but for now just try to remember that image :D

I want to steal Sarova's idea about linking a fan art to prove Quinn's superiority in this department. Jenny do you remember the picture you linked of him laying on the bed with the blanket draped over him? I need to find that picture but for now just try to remember that image :D

Well, to be fair we'd need one of Theron's naked tushy as well before we can fully judge either ASSets. ;) But yes, I remember that picture of Quinn... dreamy and delightful. ♥

Well, to be fair we'd need one of Theron's naked tushy as well before we can fully judge either ASSets. ;) But yes, I remember that picture of Quinn... dreamy and delightful. ♥

Here it is! Well sorta, you have to scroll down to find it, but it's happy work.

https://never-quinnocent.tumblr.com/tagged/malavai-quinn

And yes, that would be fair I suppose, but I'll leave the work of finding pics of Theron's backside to a true Theronite :)

(Ps I love this pic so dang much, she looks like my warrior:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/07/cc/46/07cc46f951443ee0675c752ba0306c95--freckles-a-thing.jpg)

Sorry, quoting from another thread because I suddenly had very strong quinnmancing feels and MEROWW! 37/50 is such a sexy age to be, /sigh

I'm with Grania on this comment xD

That is an impossible question to answer. They both have great assets. ;)

Both is a good answer! Though Quinn wins in a lot of other departments for me since the body isn't something I look at for appeal :p

Edited by Asmodesu

I'm with Grania on this comment xD

Both is a good answer! Though Quinn wins in a lot of other departments for me since the body isn't something I look at for appeal :p

I agree. I mean the reasons I love Quinn are his brilliant mind, his sense of duty, his devotion to the SW, I could go on.

Theron is charming though, and I love how openly friendly he is, to everyone.

I just saw this beautiful art of Quinn and Sith Warrior waiting for him, absolutely fantastic piece, thought I would share it in appropriate place with people who like him (sorry if it has been shared already).

"Waiting for him" -by Glorfinniel of Deviantart Waiting for Him

Edited by Rebamcfan