Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

There is so much sexual tension between Quinn and the M!Warrior! It's a shame they never expanded on it. Unrequited love :(

I think I've said before that Quinn would suit being a love interest for males as well, since he's attracted to (as he puts it) the "potent" force power of the Sith Warrior whichever sex they are. I think it's something the devs should consider for 6.0. I personally prefer to play female characters as I like my character to represent a fantasy version of me, however I may be tempted to play a male warrior if they introduce future Quinn as a same sex romance option. It would make even more sense after his return on Iokath and the lengths he was prepared to go to find you even if you weren't romanced.

Did anyone see the news from the most recent livestream?

It's was not an April Fool apparently. Livestream transcript. It seems Theron will most likely be killable, which seems to imply that maybe Theron is not a double/triple agent after. If he was, then their should be no reason to have a kill option.

I'm certain both Purple Quinn and Silver Theron will have something to say about it all

since they the will have even more in common

I watched the latest livestream they had, and yeah, definitely what they said, and their reactions to the questions were telling, and worrying. :(

I watched the latest livestream they had, and yeah, definitely what they said, and their reactions to the questions were telling, and worrying. :(

I don't see how he couldn't be a double agent. I think they just added in a kill option whether or not it makes sense story-wise. As a writer, Charles has not demonstrated any particular concern for the integrity of the story or characters.

I don't see how he couldn't be a double agent. I think they just added in a kill option whether or not it makes sense story-wise. As a writer, Charles has not demonstrated any particular concern for the integrity of the story or characters.

I agree, I doubt the story would call for it, not really, not with the hints we've been given. I fear they're giving the kill option, just to appease haters. Charles doesn't care about the characters...he seems to be on this Game of Thrones kick, thinking it's so exciting to have nothing be sacred, and yet, all the waifus are just that...sacred. :(

Even if the story paints him as a double Agent, people will still huff over not being included in his plans from the get-go and find that enough to kill him. Or they'll elect to kill him for the damage he's caused while carrying out his plan, even if they find his reasons understandable and get the whole double Agent thing so based on that, if the DA plot plays out, people may still feel like he should be killable in the way Charles describes during the stream. Cos, people, ehhh... :rolleyes:

Hahahaha! Not a fan of the alcohol part but hey, it's a flavor ****** in my mouth so, worth it!

Yeah, I'm not a fan of alcohol, I don't drink, and it works out fine, cause now I can't even if I wanted to with the BP meds lol.

My stupid card won't work, probably because I paid rent, and drew out too much for the day. So no ice cream for me. :(

So I guess I need to find someone to off in my fic, but I don't know who...

:( I had to write a short story last night to help myself get to sleep.

:( I had to write a short story last night to help myself get to sleep.

I think I need to do that, maybe work on a prompt. Cause I can't think of anyone I want to kill off that would make sense. And everything I write for Aftermath right now has this sad undercurrent. :/

Edited by rachetsw

I think I might drop down to preferred until Bioware gives me a reason to subscribe. (I'll still play and lurk!) I figure Bioware is more likely to listen to my feedback on an unsubscribe form than here.

I have enough coins to buy the unlocks I think I need. (Probably not guild bank access). Does anyone know if I'ld still get heroic mission boxes or gear rewards? That will affect which characters I keep active. Any advice from others of you who have been preferred?

I think I might drop down to preferred until Bioware gives me a reason to subscribe. (I'll still play and lurk!) I figure Bioware is more likely to listen to my feedback on an unsubscribe form than here.

I have enough coins to buy the unlocks I think I need. (Probably not guild bank access). Does anyone know if I'ld still get heroic mission boxes or gear rewards? That will affect which characters I keep active. Any advice from others of you who have been preferred?

If you do decide to do that, do you have Facebook or something? If you do, maybe you can pm me. :) I don't think the forums would allow you to use the pm feature if you're not subbed and I'd like to let you know how things are going with the decorating, though I do reckon I'll be done soon. :)

I keep saying I will stop subbing. My problem is I have 4 guilds, and 3 of them have guild ships. Not sure what to do with those. :/

Do you have people you trust in the guild who is a sub who can take over for a while? otherwise leadership goes straight to a subbed guild member if not chosen it's random (which is how I got the leadership of my guild, no-one ever came back to claim it back and it's been over a year.)

Do you have people you trust in the guild who is a sub who can take over for a while? otherwise leadership goes straight to a subbed guild member if not chosen it's random (which is how I got the leadership of my guild, no-one ever came back to claim it back and it's been over a year.)

I would transfer them to my husband's account. But not sure if he will stay subbed if I am not. I am trying to figure it all out right now. :/

I figure Bioware is more likely to listen to my feedback on an unsubscribe form than here

They are not. Remember when it went to hell and they sent out feedback forms? They listened to the feedback for about 3 months then went back to doing whatever the marketing department dictated. We all know the story telling has been pretty poor in the game for years now. SWTOR seems to have become purely an income generator and in all areas games are making large incomes from spur-of-the-moment in-game purchases (Cartel Coins & the Cartel Market) and in-game semi-exclusive timed offers ("subscriber" rewards). Threats to or actually unsubscribing does not concern them because their marketing strategists understand people. No matter how ****** a game is, give people shiny pixels and they will pay. A friend who holds the same views as me on the game had her sub run out a couple of months ago. She is resubbing purely for the almost-everything-for-sale cartel market fiasco. And she knows better. I imagine there are several hundred thousand players doing the same. The male friend we played with only has interest in the CM and GTN and he says he reflects the majority of male players, who have no interest in story content - it's all about stuff that increases their epeen (kylo ren lightsabers, PvP ranking and Ops completion).

That said, until an alternative comes along that takes my interest away from SWTOR, I will continue levelling through my two favourite class stories (Warrior and Trooper) since Quinn and Aric can't be beaten. With that in mind, anyone going to be online soon that can invite another of my Warriors into the Quinnmancers guild? I decided I need to make vids of the romance between Quinn & a super dark-sided Quinn wife :D

They are not.

I'm sure you are right. But damn if felt good! I've got 2 days to finish squaring things up. I figure the cash I save on not subscribing I can spend on the CM when and if they put something on sale that I don't already have. I'm not sure how many character slots I'll have access to, but it will be enough to keep me busy for a good long while. I can always re-up if I need access to my credits or other characters. I will miss chatting on the forums though. I'm going to pm Lunafox my Facebook info, if anyone else wants to friend me there let me know!

I'm sure you are right. But damn if felt good! I've got 2 days to finish squaring things up. I figure the cash I save on not subscribing I can spend on the CM when and if they put something on sale that I don't already have. I'm not sure how many character slots I'll have access to, but it will be enough to keep me busy for a good long while. I can always re-up if I need access to my credits or other characters. I will miss chatting on the forums though. I'm going to pm Lunafox my Facebook info, if anyone else wants to friend me there let me know!

Thanks, I got your pm and sent you a replay and friend request and also made a comment on your wall, so that you know it's me :)

What is the censored out word I wonder??? Being as it's you Jenny, I'm afraid to ask!
Moi? I was an angel and just being... very colorful in describing the explosion of flavors. Comparing it to another sort of explosion of the good variety, ish. Yep.