Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

As a person that actually does like Lana enough to put her in my top 10 SWTOR romances, is just fine by me Darth Lunafox. I thought the "or Blonde gets it" thing was very funny :) I know that we all like different things. I like Lana as a character and also do like her romance, but I also hate stuffing and root beer with an undying passion. But none of us have our likes be the exact same and is what makes us all unique and I like that :)

As a person that actually does like Lana enough to put her in my top 10 SWTOR romances, is just fine by me Darth Lunafox. I thought the "or Blonde gets it" thing was very funny :) I know that we all like different things. I like Lana as a character and also do like her romance, but I also hate stuffing and root beer with an undying passion. But none of us have our likes be the exact same and is what makes us all unique and I like that :)

*hugs* Thanks for that. The whole thing to me, came across like a kidnapping. I couldn't resist. And it's totally cool that you enjoy her and that you hate stuffing and root beer. I happen to like stuffing and rootbeer lol. I like stuffing more than root beer, but a frosty mug of root beer hits the spot once in a while :D Yay for uniqueness! *high fives* :)

I've been enjoying writing short and sweet short stories featuring Malavai Quinn at the moment, more then my actual big story. It's kinda fun, paired him with Vette for a mission last. hehe

Vette and Quinn can be a lot of fun once he gets his stick out of his bum and throws his xenophobia out the window. ;)

You qinnmancers are so weird

So your ok with wanting to be in a relationship with some who tryed to kill you?

There is no way you can rationalize that unless you have some bizzare case of Stockholm syndrome, the only reason anyone should be reasonably excited about this is if you are looking forward to rectifying the original class stories mistake of not being able to kill him

In a game with weak female romances quinn is still one of the worsts, picking his job over his feelings for you, i actully felt pity for the female SW when she says "but i thought you loved me".

So im happy too that he's back, so i can finally put that traitor where he belongs, 6 feet under.

I too was thrilled to get Quinn back...so my Sith Marauder could finally drive her lightsaber through him like she wanted to when he broke her heart :) A chance for the relationship to end the way it should have when someone betrays a dark V Sith!

I too was thrilled to get Quinn back...so my Sith Marauder could finally drive her lightsaber through him like she wanted to when he broke her heart :) A chance for the relationship to end the way it should have when someone betrays a dark V Sith!

D'awww, I'm so glad for you that your dark, little, resentful and grudge holding heart finally got its wish almost 10 years later. Way to go you, portraying such a stereotypical Sith. *slow claps*

That's some serious grudge right there. :p My Darth Nox is pretty bad and would have wanted to do pretty much that to Ashara every time that damn jedi started talking about not forcing her to go against her teachings...but after all these years, she would find it hard to kill Ashara after tolerating her for so long. But then, my Nox obviously never did romance Ashara, so...

D'awww, I'm so glad for you that your dark, little, resentful and grudge holding heart finally got its wish almost 10 years later. Way to go you, portraying such a stereotypical Sith. *slow claps*

Actually I have around six Sith characters and each is very unique in the way they handle various situations (in fact Quinn lived 2 out of 3 times), but thanks for sharing your sarcasm :)

Edited by NSStember

Eh, I don't begrudge people playing their Sith dark but really, if they're going to attempt troll this thread, can't they at least put in some effort?

Actually I have around six Sith characters and each is very unique in the way they handle various situations, but thanks for sharing your sarcasm :)

But the vengeful and stereotypical "You betrayed me, I'm a big bad Sith, die!" is the reaction you chose to share, out of all six characters? In a thread that is clearly a love thread designed to share the experiences of those who DO enjoy Quinn and did NOT kill him. Are you trying to imply any of your other "very unique" Sith reacted differently, more positive to the reunion with Quinn and if so, why not share that story instead of being spiteful?

Eh, I don't begrudge people playing their Sith dark but really, if they're going to attempt troll this thread, can't they at least put in some effort?

People can play their Sith however they want, including the yawn-worthy stereotypical way. That's their right but to waltz into a clear love thread just to go "hur hur I was so glad to kill him!" is just a dick move and completely unnecessary. I guess some folks just want to feel special and think they're cool by spouting the same hateful garbage we've all heard a million times before and that got old 4 years ago.

But the vengeful and stereotypical "You betrayed me, I'm a big bad Sith, die!" is the reaction you chose to share, out of all six characters? In a thread that is clearly a love thread designed to share the experiences of those who DO enjoy Quinn and did NOT kill him. Are you trying to imply any of your other "very unique" Sith reacted differently, more positive to the reunion with Quinn and if so, why not share that story instead of being spiteful?

I actually edited my response right after I posted but I see you replied before that change went in. No worries....

With all the Sith I play, I actually put a lot effort into each of their personalities. The one I mentioned here is a dark V vengeful Sith, I also have a Sith who was dark until he fell in love with Vette and she slowly turned him to the light side. I have another who can't decide from day to day if she's light or dark and flip flops. I have over 20 alts (some male, some female) in fact and no two are alike in personality and each has a deep backstory.

Obviously my mistake was a glib response which I thought was light hearted but instead started a hate chain and gave the wrong impression. My bad and my apologies, going back to playing now :) Enjoy the game.

With all the Sith I play, I actually put a lot effort into each of their personalities. The one I mentioned here is a dark V vengeful Sith, I also have a Sith who was dark until he fell in love with Vette and she slowly turned him to the light side. I have another who can't decide from day to day if she's light or dark and flip flops. I have over 20 alts (some male, some female) in fact and no two are alike in personality and each has a deep backstory.

Obviously my mistake was a glib response which I thought was light hearted but instead started a hate chain and gave the wrong impression. My bad and my apologies, going back to playing now :) Enjoy the game.

Fair enough, and apologies if I seemed snippy but we get too many people barge in this thread with some form of "I was so happy to kill him!". It becomes tiresome, annoying and this thread was created specifically for those who do not want to face constant glib remarks the way us Quinn fans do in most any other thread about him. And by your own admission, 2 out of 3 times he lived... I don't quite see why you chose to share the story about killing him, rather than the one where he lived, assuming you read and understood the thread title. Anywho, enjoy your gameplay.