Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

Quinn: Well. The preview video for Traitor Among the Chiss just came out. *snicker*

Theron: Really? Cool, I'll watch it to find out what I'm doing, because even I'm confused at this point. ...wait, why are you laughing?

Quinn: *still snickering* Oh, Shan...

Theron: *watching video* Hey! Hey, there I am! :D I get a new outfit!

*video!Theron dramatically turns to face off into the distance, finally revealing his face*

Theron: . . . :eek:

Quinn: *unable to contain his laughter*

Theron: WHAT DID I DO TO MY HAIR!?

Quinn: That's your hair? I had wanted to ask, as the smuggler is so fond of saying, "Is that a haircut, or did a womprat die on your head?" *snrk snrk snrk*

Theron: *staring in mute horror*

I've been laughing for the past five minutes straight. Help. :p

Quinn: Well. The preview video for Traitor Among the Chiss just came out. *snicker*

Theron: Really? Cool, I'll watch it to find out what I'm doing, because even I'm confused at this point. ...wait, why are you laughing?

*video!Theron dramatically turns to face off into the distance, finally revealing his face*

Quinn: That's your hair? I had wanted to ask, as the smuggler is so fond of saying, "Is that a haircut, or did a womprat die on your head?" *snrk snrk snrk*

I haven't seen it yet since I am at work. What did they do to Theron??

Ain't gonna lie, I was into Quinn and wished he was available for male Warrior but after Theron/Arcann he's like a long distant memory now so I'm surprised his fanbase is still so big :p

The Quinnmancers shall never die. :D

I haven't seen it yet since I am at work. What did they do to Theron??

His fauxhawk has turned into an actual mohawk, and he now has little tufts/uneven strips of hair running lengthwise along his otherwise shaved head, all joining into a fluffy ponytail at the back. At least that's what it looks like; he's in the trailer for all of three seconds at the end.

...it...looks strange.

Edited by Jagaimee

Where is this trailer you speak of? I'm old, therefore I cba to look for it further than SW front page!

EDIT: found it!

Edited by Sarova

What the hell have they done to Theron? :eek: I think we can be thankful all they did to Malavai was mess up his stronghold decoration! Theron is not coming back to my main with that on his head! Purple Quinn is right to mock.

What the hell have they done to Theron? :eek: I think we can be thankful all they did to Malavai was mess up his stronghold decoration! Theron is not coming back to my main with that on his head! Purple Quinn is right to mock.

Quinn: *deadpan expression* What, you don't like mohawks and ponytails--

Theron: *despondently* It's a warrior's wolftail...

Quinn: --and mistimed references to other fandoms? *glares at me*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Well, Silver Theron, at least, will be keeping his fauxhawk. Because this new haircut is just plain ridiculous. o_o

Edited by Jagaimee

Because this new haircut is just plain ridiculous. o_o

I wonder if they do these things to get a rise out of the fangirls (and boys). Of all the haircuts they could have chosen - that was the one they settled on? First Hot Prospect and now this (toys/pram in my household).

I wonder if they do these things to get a rise out of the fangirls (and boys). Of all the haircuts they could have chosen - that was the one they settled on? First Hot Prospect and now this (toys/pram in my household).

I swear they do this to troll us. I can't believe how rotten they can be. How could they do such a thing? He looks awful. I had such high hopes for the story and the new planet and then they do this. I swear to god, I just can't. I am effing LIVID right now. :mad: They basically ruined my Friday night with THAT.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Edited by Lunafox

Quinn: *deadpan expression* What, you don't like mohawks and ponytails--

Theron: *despondently* It's a warrior's wolftail...

Quinn: --and mistimed references to other fandoms? *glares at me*

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Well, Silver Theron, at least, will be keeping his fauxhawk. Because this new haircut is just plain ridiculous. o_o

Theron: HEY! EXCUSE ME!

What?

Theron: I don't have a ponytail. Or a wolftail or whatever.

You...don't? *squints* Looked that way to me, but that might've been just from the angle.

Theron: Shut up. Let me enjoy the small hope I have left for some remaining dignity... :(

(Edit: So yeah, seems I got that wrong, Theron doesn't appear to have a ponytail thingie. I think. It's hard to tell?)

Edited by Jagaimee

Theron: HEY! EXCUSE ME!

What?

Theron: I don't have a ponytail. Or a wolftail or whatever.

You...don't? *squints* Looked that way to me, but that might've been just from the angle.

Theron: Shut up. Let me enjoy the small hope I have left for some remaining dignity... :(

(Edit: So yeah, seems I got that wrong, Theron doesn't appear to have a ponytail thingie. I think. It's hard to tell?)

It is kind of hard to tell, but I think it just comes down to a point in the back. Either way, poor Theron, it's hideous.

So first they ruined Malavai and forced the white dude on my warrior on Iokath, and now they're turning Theron into a sh*thead? Why can't I have "my" men in the game looking nice and attractive, but have to suffer this?

I may sound like a drama queen now, but I really lost all interest in the future update. I'll just make sure I replay relevant KOTFE/ET chapters for nice screenies with Theron in not-red jacket before this happens, because I'm not sure sh*thead won't be default look even during replays. :(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.