Thanks for Malavai Quinn. <3 <3 <3 This is a love thread, haters make your own lol.

Lunafox

https://i.imgur.com/bITKtLw.png

*cackles with glee*

*rolls around on floor*

*composes self* What can I do to repay you?

'm bored of the whole class story schtick I have 4 outstanding and know it's the same old, same old with different dialogue.

I hate pugging, so that's out for group stuff. Guild is mostly full of mutes who don't know what keyboards are. Only the GM and a couple of others are interested in yackity yack yack.

Hoping the merge gets some more sociable people in then we can do that stuff that I haven't touched yet.

Short version; I need to mix it up a little.

Anyhoo enough about that, can't be stealing the limelight from our man Quinston T. God.

Ah poo, missed 6000 by one.

When is the merger again? I was looking at the beginning of this thread too after you talked about it and it's very striking how many fewer people are posting lately, not just here but everywhere. We're like, 15 people altogether :confused:

For me definitely a character. I like Theron to bits, especially with my Inq. Never cared for Zenith.

I was just wondering if Quinn's VA ever did another character (which he probably won't) if I'd like him as much as Quinn just because it sounds like him. I don't really know how shallow I am, or am not. :o

Edited by grania

When is the merger again? I was looking at the beginning of this thread too after you talked about it and it's very striking how many fewer people are posting lately, not just here but everywhere. We're like, 15 people altogether :confused:

8th November.

I know we "lost" Dylinrae due to no sub, and subs can't "talk". She told me she was lurking, though. :)

8th November.

I know we "lost" Dylinrae due to no sub, and subs can't "talk". She told me she was lurking, though. :)

*waves to Dylinrae* For the Empire! She has a youtube channel doesn't she, I'm going to go try to find that video she made. You made videos too, I want to hear Quinn say, ..wait I can't say it. :p

*waves to Dylinrae* For the Empire! She has a youtube channel doesn't she, I'm going to go try to find that video she made. You made videos too, I want to hear Quinn say, ..wait I can't say it. :p

This one?

My most watched vid of all times ;)

I can see right through his plan: he entered the pool in full clothes and armed, so that he can then spend hours cleaning and drying that blaster. He calls that "entertainment".

Well *that* Quinn doesn't have swimming attire unfortunately.. or maybe fortunately from his perspective :)

Sorry Lammia I was supposed to be very busy today about buying a manaan stronghold and then I ended up going on vacation with my husband Marcas, I mean Malavai, then there was a spider on my desk and then my rl husband came home so I went for a walk instead because I wasn't going to let him catch me in a hot tub with TWO Quinns. I got rained on and a bug flew in my eye but I'm almost ready to get to work on the manaan screenshots I was supposed to take today :o

*takes a breath*

I'm bored of the whole class story schtick I have 4 outstanding and know it's the same old, same old with different dialogue.

I hate pugging, so that's out for group stuff. Guild is mostly full of mutes who don't know what keyboards are. Only the GM and a couple of others are interested in yackity yack yack.

Hoping the merge gets some more sociable people in then we can do that stuff that I haven't touched yet.

<snippety>

Ah, it seems you are more of a grouper? (As oppose to groupie which is what all us Quinnmancers more-or-less are :cool: ). From the many threads about it on the forum, it seems players who prefer to group and be part of an active guild do worse off in this game. I'm a little odd in that I have always preferred to play solo & stay away from "real" guilds in every mmo (which is apparently not doing it properly :o ), My only exception would be a guild filled with Quinns and Quinn-clone players). I don't get bored of the class quests, since I tend to make alts of the classes I prefer. I also take different companions along just to here their comments, stuff like that.

This one?
My most watched vid of all times ;)

Malavai: God of Gucci will never get old :D

Chillin' with Garnia by the hot tub ;)

Pool Party Quinn Edition

I am jealous - I need me a hot tub! I will hopefully get one in a few weeks - server mergers mean all my credits will hit one server - I will be first in the GTN queue :D

https://i.imgur.com/bITKtLw.png

*cackles with glee*

*rolls around on floor*

*composes self* What can I do to repay you?

I was just wondering if Quinn's VA ever did another character (which he probably won't) if I'd like him as much as Quinn just because it sounds like him. I don't really know how shallow I am, or am not. :o

Love it, he looks great! :D Merger is on November 8th. And I've noticed that as well too, that less are posting on the forums. Before the announcment came, some threads would barely move at all.

I think it would depend on how he sounds, cause he has done some other npcs in this game, but he sounds most awesome as Quinn.

Chillin' with Garnia by the hot tub ;)

Pool Party Quinn Edition

Hot hot hot! I love it :D Looks great, so relaxed :D

Love it, he looks great! :D

you bet he does <3 (:

I think it would depend on how he sounds, cause he has done some other npcs in this game, but he sounds most awesome as Quinn.

You know who they are? I've known that he did some other voices but I've never once recognized them. If they were npcs on the republic side I'd extra never notice. If they were silly sounding or something I don't mind, I'm just curious~

Hot hot hot! I love it :D Looks great, so relaxed :D

My only regret is that I switched off that smirky flattered mood I had on before we took these pictures, lol. Nightfrogger has every emote in the game, I saw Quinn(clone) doing crazy stuff this morning o.o :D

Gotta get back to work grinding $$

Edited by grania

you bet he does <3 (:

You know who they are? I've known that he did some other voices but I've never once recognized them. If they were npcs on the republic side I'd extra never notice. If they were silly sounding or something I don't mind, I'm just curious~

Let's see...there is for a start on Balmorra, there is a guy called Quison/Quinson who gives a side quest, he kind of looks like Quinn too, but not as attractive. He gives a side quest in one of the first locations. I'd have to log in to find out where exactly (maybe later I will when I have more time, I can't atm.)

The other one is on Nar Shadaa, there is a road on one of the lower levels, and this guy gives a quest too, he's kind of burly looking, and I can't recall his name, but I'll try and find out later on for you.

And if you go to Yavin, there is at the first camp, a pair of soldiers talking, and one of them is lady SW and her partner is Quinn. I think they're talking about the Massassi and people getting dead.

Let's see...there is for a start on Balmorra, there is a guy called Quison/Quinson who gives a side quest, he kind of looks like Quinn too, but not as attractive. He gives a side quest in one of the first locations. I'd have to log in to find out where exactly (maybe later I will when I have more time, I can't atm.)

The other one is on Nar Shadaa, there is a road on one of the lower levels, and this guy gives a quest too, he's kind of burly looking, and I can't recall his name, but I'll try and find out later on for you.

And if you go to Yavin, there is at the first camp, a pair of soldiers talking, and one of them is lady SW and her partner is Quinn. I think they're talking about the Massassi and people getting dead.

You don't have to do that if you're busy, it's ok, I didn't mean to assign you homework :o

That's him?? I'm impressed, I can't tell it's him at all!

(Ps scrawny little bounty hunter with silly hat and very manly voice, that is all)

A lot of people have come and gone during this topics tenure. Good to see some of the old guard are still around though.

Once the mergers happen I'll be rolling a female Juggy, so she'll be getting the good stuff.

Wait, what? Will this be your first female warrior? Are you going to do the romance?

Wait, what? Will this be your first female warrior? Are you going to do the romance?

Only been around 3 months, gimme a chance. I already have 11 toons. :p SW was my first story and as it turns out, favourite......partly because I like fat shaming (Baras).:D

Oh and DUH.

Only been around 3 months, gimme a chance. I already have 11 toons. :p SW was my first story and as it turns out, favourite......partly because I like fat shaming (Baras).:D

Oh and DUH.

I didn't mean it like that :p I'm excited, hurry up, oh and a bit of advice - don't always say what he wants to hear x)

You don't have to do that if you're busy, it's ok, I didn't mean to assign you homework :o

That's him?? I'm impressed, I can't tell it's him at all!

(Ps scrawny little bounty hunter with silly hat and very manly voice, that is all)

Yep yep, that's the one I meant and it is indeed him. He's taken his voice up a couple of octaves to do it.

I'll see if I can't find the other one on NS...it's even better, first few times through I didn't catch on that it was him and then one day it hit me lol.

And no worries, it's not homework, I just wasn't able to long in yet.