Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Knights of the Enternal Throne Survey

Theshadowbehind

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did. :(

Don't actually care thankfully, woulda liked the challenge of fitting my opinion in 50 characters though. :p

I expect they have email throttles in place to keep Google and AOL from blacklisting them for sending too much at once. Also, you may have had to opt in to the emails to get one.

I wonder what percentage of Subs has to cancel for EA to trigger such a survey?

I'll bet it equates to a very significant loss of revenue stream.

All The Best

It doesn't have to be because of a significant sub loss. Most people on the forums hate it, but not everyone joins the forums. A survey would be perfect to adress more than what they see as the vocal "minority"

It doesn't have to be because of a significant sub loss. Most people on the forums hate it, but not everyone joins the forums. A survey would be perfect to adress more than what they see as the vocal "minority"

How many surveys have been there since launch?

How many surveys have been there since launch?

I think... I might remember maybe one other? some years back, closer to f2p.

there's definitely something other then "complaints on every social media outlet used by gamers" going on.

I haven't seen anyone cancel yet, just a whole lot of empty threats as usual.
preferred at the moment. guess I'll be able to post as long as they don't reset the forums. but... definitely not a subscriber currently Edited by Jeweledleah

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.