Another server rollback on Harbinger??!!!!!

Samoth_Nomad

Hey everyone,

The Harbinger is now back online. We will be investigating the cause of the issue and taking steps to avoid it in the future. If there is any further information I can provide, I will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait

The Harbinger is once again available!

Before the server was brought down, we confirmed that some players did experience a rollback. Unfortunately, there is no way for us to restore the progress that was lost during that time period. We are looking into procedures to avoid this from happening in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Thanks everyone for your patience.

-eric

Well, the procedures in Dec 2015 didn't work so let's try steps this time... Got it.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so mad that I paid 6 months in advance. My sub is up in February ... I'm going to think really HARD about resubbing to this ****. I wonder what the results would be if you guys did a poll on how people feel about the 5.0 changes. I don't know too many people that are happy about them. Listen to your players!

Hey everyone,

The Harbinger is now back online. We will be investigating the cause of the issue and taking steps to avoid it in the future. If there is any further information I can provide, I will let you know!

Thanks,

Tait

Hi Tait, that's nice and all, but how about just cut the shenanigans and just tell me when am i gonna get my 4 command levels and the 230 shield i got from my random-cash-grabbing-crate.

Sincerely,

A player since beta that is having cold feet about re-subbing.

Hi Tait, that's nice and all, but how about just cut the shenanigans and just tell me when am i gonna get my 4 command levels and the 230 shield i got from my random-cash-grabbing-crate.

Sincerely,

A player since beta that is having cold feet about re-subbing.

You won't. It is all gone.

I think their fix of the queues created this glitch, so they simply removed the fix and now we have long waits back.

Since you can't FIX THE ROLLBACKS you should compensate us with cartel coins or something since this is YOUR FAULT NOT OURS>

I doubt they will. The recent actions of Bioware shows the signs of an organization that is struggling financially. They are doing everything they can to lower the bottom line and increase profit.

You see the results.

We may have entered the death throes zone.

This is what I lost:

Countless crew skill mats. I was continuously sending companions out on missions for mats from about 12 of my toons (full 6-8 companions at a time for each toon.)

I lost a purple 230 MK-3 Adept Earpiece for one of my Guardians I got from Command Crate.

Also, lost progress in story on one of my toons. Should be in Chapter 8 but am back at Chapter 3 now and have to replay.

Edit:

And another thing, I lost command levels on the toon that was going through the story. I was at command level 7. Now I am at command level 3.

Edited by nootsie
Adding info and Correcting

Jesus Christ guys. Bugs happen, servers go down in games all the time. It's just a game. You need to calm down and remember that the devs working on it are people behind the screen too. They didn't do this on purpose and they're going to try and fix it as quickly as possible. Go outside and do some yoga or somethin' clearly some of you need it.

shut up brown shirt. You must not have lost much or you'd be pissed too.

Jesus Christ guys. Bugs happen, servers go down in games all the time. It's just a game. You need to calm down and remember that the devs working on it are people behind the screen too. They didn't do this on purpose and they're going to try and fix it as quickly as possible. Go outside and do some yoga or somethin' clearly some of you need it.

shut up brown shirt. You must not have lost much or you'd be pissed too.

Actually my husband lost a lot. However we understand that it's a game and stuff happens. No big deal. You're going after these poor devs like they personally came into your home and eviscerated your beloved pet chicken or something.

Actually my husband lost a lot. However we understand that it's a game and stuff happens. No big deal. You're going after these poor devs like they personally came into your home and eviscerated your beloved pet chicken or something.

And you are coming in here, without being asked, in a situation where people are UNDERSTANDABLY pissed off and spewing your patronizing/ motherly tone. Go away.

Yeah guys, it's not like there is a long history of the devs ignoring the community, not fixing bugs and just created a really unpopular game mechanic. On top of that, I am almost certain their fix of the long queues didn't create the roll backs and that there fix today wasn't to remove the roll back fix and create long queues again, just like what happens after every new content patch since ever.

Sillies!

2 characters back to 65. Conquest and command xp gone as well as items bought and sold last night along with credits. For me it seems like between 8 or 9 pst everything is reset and or missing.

I want to give them the benefit of the doubt but I'm afraid to do any progress if were going back to the dark days of old sickly Harbinger.

And you are coming in here, without being asked, in a situation where people are UNDERSTANDABLY pissed off and spewing your patronizing/ motherly tone. Go away.

No I'm coming in here to see what's up and I view people blatantly bullying the devs. It's never alright to treat someone like you're treating them.

Yeah guys, it's not like there is a long history of the devs ignoring the community, not fixing bugs and just created a really unpopular game mechanic. On top of that, I am almost certain their fix of the long queues didn't create the roll backs and that there fix today wasn't to remove the roll back fix and create long queues again, just like what happens after every new content patch since ever.

Sillies!

I'm not saying they're blameless with ignoring the community but when it comes to bugs? That's what happens in game design. Also the community representatives are not necessarily the ones doing the bugfixing so you're basically just shooting the messenger. If the guy who cooked your pizza did a crap job are you going to punch the delivery driver?

No I'm coming in here to see what's up and I view people blatantly bullying the devs. It's never alright to treat someone like you're treating them.

By "blatantly bullying the devs" you mean providing feedback in a way that you do not personally agree with.

This forum has mods and rules. If they didn't want certain feedback, those posts would be deleted.

Edited by Radzkie