Official Turn Ashara Zavros Darkside Thread. (Spoilers)

Chackey

• Replies 727
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say with over 8.5k viewers on this thread it's time for an official comment on this...

Bioware? Any chance of a response? Anyone working the Community Relations?

They have far more important things to do with live release happening tomorrow. Trust me.

Edited by Rade_Harkin

How about you guys spend less time trying to get laid with a fictional character? You can deny it all you want but that is the real reason this thread exists.

Ashara is an amazing DPS companion and she's quite well developed in her storyline.

Nah man it's not that at all, it's the fact that we are supposed to be oozing dark side evilness.....having a jedi for a companion is just.....well I don't know what it is, but it ain't Sith :confused:

Nah man it's not that at all, it's the fact that we are supposed to be oozing dark side evilness.....having a jedi for a companion is just.....well I don't know what it is, but it ain't Sith :confused:

You utilize her weakness as a jedi padawan in order to bend her to your will and achieve your goals. Sounds pretty Sith to me.

You utilize her weakness as a jedi padawan in order to bend her to your will and achieve your goals. Sounds pretty Sith to me.

Yeah but a sith would not a keep a light side jedi around all sith that I know of would try and convert them to the dark side. Heck if you done balmorra darth lachris tells you that all the jedi that they have captured they are going to try and convert them to the dark side. Also we are not talking about only for romance we are talking for both genders I mean SI are meant to be master manipulators yet the class thats not actually meant to be like that gets a jedi companion they can corrupt.

I was really annoyed when I heard that you cannot turn her to the Dark Side. That makes absolutely NO sense for a max Dark Side Sith Sorcerer to have a goodie goodie Light Side Jedi as a companion. Yes, you can jam trinkets down her face if you care about the romance option, and leave her on the ship the whole time... but it ruins the entire point. The fun of the character should be in slowly corrupting her until she is as evil as you are.

Its the same with the JK. They get Lord Scourge who is full dark side beast. Another is Vette, I don't think you can turn her to the dark side.

I got Ashara's affection to 10,000 and "married" her and all that jazz while being Dark V. It was kind of tough in the beginning because she just wouldn't respond to ANYTHING. Lightside choice....darkside choice....nothing. I just spammed gifts on her for a while that I got from diplomacy and she started to react positively to just about EVERY choice I made.

They could have done so much with something like corrupting (or redeeming) a fallen Jedi like Ashara. BW could have introduced a character from her past that she has reason to want dead, either for justice or revenge. Your input along the way could push her to either push past the emotion and see justice served or embrace her hate to give her the power to overcome.

It's just a huge opportunity wasted IMO and really turns your interactions with her into either ignoring her, buying her off, or "gaming" the system if you are a DS character. None of these choices as DS offer any real depth or meaning.

I have mine at maximum affection and she is complete neutral and DOES NOT lose any affection when I do extremely sinister things. I am dark side 5, level 42 and just finished Hoth.

So you're still dark and can romance her?

I still find the idea of a light side sith sort of silly. Still, a culture built on obtaining power and being total DS with a middle of the road crew member.. The DS companion for the JK is an end game tank, I'll never use him, I'm a guardian. I do agree with everyone though, this has nothing to do with virtual romance with an imaginary pixle girl. This has everything to do with the theme of our class, and the ability to ultimately twist a weak willed and borderline apprentice to our will.

I hope the dev team sees this eventually, we could use some support for the story ^^ Let's not be like wow and just let the story go, let's keep it strong and fully engaging!

They could have done so much with something like corrupting (or redeeming) a fallen Jedi like Ashara. BW could have introduced a character from her past that she has reason to want dead, either for justice or revenge. Your input along the way could push her to either push past the emotion and see justice served or embrace her hate to give her the power to overcome.

It's just a huge opportunity wasted IMO and really turns your interactions with her into either ignoring her, buying her off, or "gaming" the system if you are a DS character. None of these choices as DS offer any real depth or meaning.

Yup bioware really missed the chance with Ashara lets just hope they change this in the next content update or expansion because right now after the quest where you obtain her I am rather shocked that you cannot turn her to the dark side.

I got Ashara's affection to 10,000 and "married" her and all that jazz while being Dark V. It was kind of tough in the beginning because she just wouldn't respond to ANYTHING. Lightside choice....darkside choice....nothing. I just spammed gifts on her for a while that I got from diplomacy and she started to react positively to just about EVERY choice I made.

How could you marry her? She states, that she would need to talk to the jedis for that and she would never get their approval so you actually DO NOT marry her.

If you don't carefully what happens don't spread such stuff it gets peoples hopes up unwarranted.

Although I did not check every possible angle in that particular conversation I doubt you can go from marriage to non marriage in a single dialogue option with so little difference in what you actually answer.

Yea its crap that you have to play along all lightsidey to get her affections. There should be a way to turn her pure evil and gain her affections simultaneously. I wanna pursue her via story AND have her turn pure evil..get all red and yellow eyed with red pulsing veins etc.. By the time I'm done with her she should be willing to slaughter children simply because I said so, and gain affection points for it.