Petition: Bring back channeled skills

Revy

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/signed

Players that don't like to learn rotations and classes will love the new instants, but as a Mara main, ravage went from being a unique and fun ability to just another glorified vicious slash. And is it really so bad to have a single ability that requires situational awareness?

Until this is fixed, I have removed "ravage" from my bar and will pretend it's not there. It's not like that will result in much of a dps loss anymore anyways. It is insulting to see such detrimental changes to this game being called quality of life improvements.

Edited by KEVHOUSTTWO

Naa, I prefere the instant cast. What needs is some of those skills animations to look better.

Only thing I'd have to say that needs to come back is Death From Above for BH's. Don't even play the class anymore but know that is pure iconic for them in this game.

/signed

I haven't played by Bounty Hunter for a few months, so I didn't even know they got rid of my FAVORITE MOVE EVER oh my god that makes me mad. Also, the thing they used to replace the Jedi Sentinel channeled ability (forgot what it was called) is beyond a joke. It's weak and wimpy and pathetic. The channeled ability did so much more damage. Channeled abilities are awesome, I don't know what possessed the devs to get rid of them.

Only thing I'd have to say that needs to come back is Death From Above for BH's. Don't even play the class anymore but know that is pure iconic for them in this game.

Lol. Ravage and master strike are really iconic for the warrior/knight too, perhaps even more so.

Same with force lightning for the inquisitors, and assassins can't use that anymore.

At least fix the Ravage animation for Marauders. It looks like a penguin flapping it wings with two light sabers and then a flip for a final flourish. Looks terrible

Its just as awful on the Juggs