Downtime: 30 November 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello.

When I'm log-on, it said all servers are shut-down (in the game and in the website swtor.com) but if I log out, it said they are all on-line.

What is happenning?

Servers aren;t on a switch. It takes then a few minutes to shut down once players are out.

Edited by dr_mike

Having had a chance to check out GC and RNG gearing people that said it was going to suck were right.

Don't get me wrong at rank 10 I had set piece boots (seems they drop a lot) schematics and implants, however this is the honeymoon period when ranks are quicker to come by, hell doing most the story missions got me a few ranks.

However this is what is meant to keep people playing after they (we) have burnt through the story content, gone 'I still don't get this Valkorian chap but the rest was pretty damn good and I'm so going to flirt with ****** even if she keeps saying now is not the time.' Rng will do one of two things make people sad and give up or make them happy get their stuff and give up. Sure put in a hell of a gring ESO did it with champion points, but have people see real results at each level not a chance to get another sodding blue belt!

Yeah, that walker mission is the very worst gameplay I have experienced in this game. Whoever designed that really needs to reconsider their career choice - because they have no clue about gaming.

All The Best

Completely disagree - the Walker bits are awesome, finally a new approach in mission design, finally something to break up the old routine!

In fact I wish we could have more of these outside of the story.

Completely disagree - the Walker bits are awesome, finally a new approach in mission design, finally something to break up the old routine!

In fact I wish we could have more of these outside of the story.

The Walker missions could be good, if it didn't feel like the whole world was moving in slow-mo through a world of molasses.

Star Wars should by about fast paced, dynamic, seat of the pants combat. Walkers aren't even close.

All The Best

Has to be for the planetary missions. Heroics are bugged from accessing them in the galactic command window. You click on the planetary missions, it automatically picks a planet for you. If you decline it looking for the planet you want, eventually it just gives you the planetary complete mission. Free CXP. How was this over looked, such an easy to find bug .