Announcing Knights of the Eternal Throne

EricMusco

You just answered your own question. They don't want to do 8 or 16. Doesn't mean they might not do 4 man since some of you know it's hard to get groups together.

4 players isn't an operation. It's a flashpoint, or heroic at best. They said the new content would be solvable. How does that translate to group operations in your mind? And it's hard to find a group because the VAST majority of players left.....because of no group content.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No it wasn't. They could have changed things to make it easier. And calling me fanboi is some kind of stupid. I may have been here since beta and may be a star wars fan since '77. But I do leave the game from time to time due to burnout and I do that in any MMO I play not just here.

No it wasn't. They could have changed things to make it easier. And calling me fanboi is some kind of stupid. I may have been here since beta and may be a star wars fan since '77. But I do leave the game from time to time due to burnout and I do that in any MMO I play not just here.

Ya...clearly

Seems like there are some people who might benefit from taking a deep breath, counting to ten, and saying to themselves "it's just not for me, and that's okay." Those eight words can be very helpful in life.

I have no interest whatsoever in the type of gameplay offered in Wildstar, but I'm not upset at that game for existing, or for catering to people with different tastes in entertainment than mine.

How do I pre-order this? It keeps saying I'll get exclusive content if I pre-order but whenever I go to the pre-order page, It just ask me to establish a subscription even tho I already have an ongoing one. :confused:

Just subscribe for the next 3 months You will be good. So essentially the next expansion will cost 45 bucks for some story content that no one wants to do over and over and over and over again.

Edited by ShadowLordIV
Adding more stuff

Can we get some companion information please? With only 9 chapters and only about half of our original companions currently,can we get some information about what companions we are actually going to get back in storyline?

Just pay the $165 between now and the end of the "expansion" and you'll find out.... maybe....

Premium is the same as subscriber. It works just like KOTFE in that there isn't anything to buy, premium members (subscribers) get it for free.

-eric

So people that pay a sub fee to play the game will get the content that they are paying for free. Does that work for operations too. I mean if I pay to subscribe to the game do I get to participate in them for free too.

Don't get me wrong, I like free stuff as much as the next guy, it's just that I usually don't associate the word free with anything that I need to pay for if in order to get it.

I loved the trailer. I've always liked Senya and I hope that I have the opportunity to help her against Vaylin, but after seeing this trailer I also feel sorry for Vaylin which is something I never felt before. I hope I can smash Valkorion in the face.

I'm excited for the new chapters, I hope there is more to come and I hope to hear about the rest of our original companions making a return... very soon.

Think i speak for aloth of people that love to play multi-player content like ops and flashpoints. WE ARE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE ARE. O NEW OPS AND FLASHPOINTS ARE ANNOUNCED. Peeps at bioware u are develloping a MMO and not an RPG. Time to end my subscription. Bey bey all, see ya all in another proper MMO :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, not ALL of us. You won't see me wherever you go.

Who ever does the code in this game needs to do us all a favor. Just DELETE it all and save us the misery of another year of GARBAGE. How the hell can you ruin a star wars MMO? You guys systematically ruined what was a game with strong promise. Uprisings? Oh ya i feel some uprisings coming. The uprising of your raiding community. How can you be sooooooo out of touch with what an MMO? Is it not obvious when your expansions have to be free. You're making a product you cant sell! Your sub fees come from half of the community that doesn't care for group content. And the other half you have to mislead. as usual, SHAME on you bioware. You may get your 15 bucks a month till there is no more guilds to raid with. but you will never get a single cent out of me as far as another title made from bioware. And i will for ever speak of the Fraud that is your company.

Can you read this Eric? Are you are soldier now? please

Who ever does the code in this game needs to do us all a favor. Just DELETE it all and save us the misery of another year of GARBAGE. How the hell can you ruin a star wars MMO? You guys systematically ruined what was a game with strong promise. Uprisings? Oh ya i feel some uprisings coming. The uprising of your raiding community. How can you be sooooooo out of touch with what an MMO? Is it not obvious when your expansions have to be free. You're making a product you cant sell! Your sub fees come from half of the community that doesn't care for group content. And the other half you have to mislead. as usual, SHAME on you bioware. You may get your 15 bucks a month till there is no more guilds to raid with. but you will never get a single cent out of me as far as another title made from bioware. And i will for ever speak of the Fraud that is your company.

Can you read this Eric? Are you are soldier now? please

Some people are perfectly happy with what they are doing.

Besides, if something upsets you so much, maybe just step away from it. Throwing a forum tantrum serves no purpose other than to make people happy that they won't be playing with you (if you really leave).

Seems like there are some people who might benefit from taking a deep breath, counting to ten, and saying to themselves "it's just not for me, and that's okay." Those eight words can be very helpful in life.

I have no interest whatsoever in the type of gameplay offered in Wildstar, but I'm not upset at that game for existing, or for catering to people with different tastes in entertainment than mine.

Well said.

Changing subject back to eternal throne. Thank you for the answers Eric. I have put in a 60 day sub for my F2P accounts to get Shea. So again thank you for clearing up the confusion on that.

Edited by cloneofdax

Well, I just tossed 2 more months sub time on my account about 45 seconds after finishing that trailer.

I have intuited that many a person is not a Senya fan. I am. Seeing her in this trailer was amazing. I am super fingers crossed that I'm gonna have lots of Senya awesomeness in this expansion.

As for the trailer itself - amazing looking. Seriously, well done you all. Looks fantastic and boy am I excited for this.

Premium is the same as subscriber. It works just like KOTFE in that there isn't anything to buy, premium members (subscribers) get it for free.

-eric

Why not just say 'subscriber' then? Instead of trying to throw in a fancy new word to distract people.

Why not just say 'subscriber' then? Instead of trying to throw in a fancy new word to distract people.

I suspect they're getting ready to move further away from the flat monthly subscriber model. Depending on how they do that, it could end up being better for both players and BW. Depending on how they do it...