Announcing Knights of the Eternal Throne

EricMusco

Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric

Premium is really confusing for the players, especially for people NOT reading the forums.

Before seeing your post I was wondering whether it was a new way to have players pay more.

Guess you should fix that in the web page otherwise it will have a negative impact.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think i speak for aloth of people that love to play multi-player content like ops and flashpoints. WE ARE EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED THAT THERE ARE. O NEW OPS AND FLASHPOINTS ARE ANNOUNCED. Peeps at bioware u are develloping a MMO and not an RPG. Time to end my subscription. Bey bey all, see ya all in another proper MMO :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good question!

The simple way to think of it is that anytime we would have said the word subscriber, we now say premium. That means that while you are inside of your game time card, you are a subscriber. Premium is not directly tied to recurring, it just means you have active sub time on your account.

-eric

So being a subscriber/premium on launch day (or 3 days prior) will get the rewards?

So this is nice.... any 'road map'/schedule about you revealing information on upcoming changes/new content..... or live stream... or Musco/Tait 16 KOTFE chapter marathon/race.

Today we received:

* wonderful cinematic trailer

* subscriber rewards program

* DvL event ends on 2nd December or ends but not entirely.?

* Players get the difficulty setting to choose( lvl sync adjustment or mobs will be one or two lvl higher?)

* Galactic Command system solo or guild or both or pug?

would be nice to know the next date of information release..

Just nothing to get excited about with this.

Cool video as always but thats all it is...a video.

The expansion is abit thin on details.

Shouldn't you be shouting to the heavens of all the cool things that will be getting added?

Watch the video and thought ''cool'' went to the link to the expansion and went ''meh''

That's all I needed to hear to cancel my sub. A new stale companion and mount aren't mmo content, and neither are cartel market items. Your game is dying due to your poor decisions and yet you double down. If your goal was is to drive mmo players away, then gg. You've definitely succeeded in doing that. Maybe I'll drop $15 next August to play all your "new content" in a day. See y'all in Legion/ESO.

Why the f**k can't a dev answer a questions about ops!!

I agree, its because they don't want to lose their PVE player base by not saying there will be no new operations so they keep people in suspense and then once it is released they will say sorry guys no new operations and then they can allow people to unsubscribe.. Milking the money, milking the money.

Very pretty. If this was a movie, and not an ***MMO*** I may have gone to watch it at the cinema.

Maybe about time you started sharing information. You know, the stuff us MMO players care about. I'm not even going to bother listing it. You know what we actually want.

So you want to string us along some more. .

Amazing, whether the name is Dahlberg, Gonzalez, Cox or Musco ... there just isn't any communication. Why should I remain a sub, and most importantly an active player ?

I agree, its because they don't want to lose their PVE player base by not saying there will be no new operations so they keep people in suspense and then once it is released they will say sorry guys no new operations and then they can allow people to unsubscribe.. Milking the money, milking the money.

Exactly this which is why when I saw no new raids mentioned I immediately rage quit because I have had enough. They just want us to hang around for another few months and make another few quid well they can go **** themselves this time

Some of you are so daft. How do you know there are no new ops. How do you know the New Uprisings aren't new ops. They could be 4 man ops and it says allies. Allies can mean players or companions.

Can you solo ops? No? Learn to read fanboi, before you put on your shiny white armor to come to the rescue.

Some of you are so daft. How do you know there are no new ops. How do you know the New Uprisings aren't new ops. They could be 4 man ops and it says allies. Allies can mean players or companions.

Obviously the ones complaining about new operations consider 8 and 16 man Operations operations. They do not consider a group of 4 people going into an operation an operation. SWTOR already has a term for 4 man group content which is called Flashpoints. We don't want new Flashpoints, we want new 8 and 16 man group content. Perhaps you are the daft one? And if you paid attention to there live streams you will know that they said they are not interested in adding 8 to 16 man group content for 5.0 which is why a-lot of people are pissed.

You just answered your own question. They don't want to do 8 or 16. Doesn't mean they might not do 4 man since some of you know it's hard to get groups together.

If it's not at least 8 it's not an op, so your original point was flawed.

Edited by Dewlmenow

You just answered your own question. They don't want to do 8 or 16. Doesn't mean they might not do 4 man since some of you know it's hard to get groups together.

I run through HM FP with 3 other people in under 15 minutes. The stuff is a joke. This game has become a joke since 4.0 was released. They will lose quite a bit of their Player Base.. As I see it, it is turning into FFXIV 14 before they remade it to a Realm Reborn. Its not hard to get a group together for 8 man content. It is difficult to clear 8 man content because of the lack of skill that most end game players have that they will not add more 8 man content. On the server I play on there are only 6 guilds maybe that can clear every HM 8 man content and NiM content when the Majority of the player base can't even clear SM Bolster. MMO means PVE it doesn't mean RP is what people are getting at. Why do PVE'ers want to pay monthly for a story they have to repeat over and over again with no rewards, when they can achieve killing an extremely hard boss that takes weeks sometimes months to kill and feel better rewarded I.e: Wings of the Architect or the player title Revanchist from Revan HM in ToS. That is what we want, we want content that is rewarding not repeating.