New Math for Devs to Ensure KotET Community Bliss

Dreamquencher

Outlander walks into meeting room

Koth, Senya, Lana, Theron sit down at table. Arcann, and Vailyn enter room and sit on opposite side.

Outlander: "thank you all for agreeing to meet with me today. I'm sure you're all wodnering why I called this meeting."

Theron: "Yep, nothing goes past our lord commander"

Senya: "Quiet spy, continue so my children can hear your words of wisdom"

Vaiyln: "God I hate you mother"

Lana: (raising her middle finger) "Right here sweetie pie"

Arcann: "I'm busy - what is the meaning of this?"

Koth: "Boy, you sure got none of your awesome Dad's qualities"

Outlander: "First a toast, thank you all for gather together to listen to what I have to say. Cheers to you all"

Raises glass and everyone in room take a drink

Outlander:" Listen I've been called lots of things. (Wrath, Barsen’thor, Cipher, Hero of Tython, the list goes on ) but Outlander takes the cake. I kind of feels no matter where I come from I'm the outlander to you people. And so I want to reclaim my identity. No more will I listen to you knuckleheads over here send your commander on errands we should be sending the massive coalition we've built on nor tolerate the dysfunctional children over here and their never ending supply of robots. So I've spiked all of your drinks with a toxic compound. You will all be dead in a few minutes and then HK will come in and disintegrate your remains so there is no one left to call me outlander anymore."

Room gasps and looks at each other.

Grand Champion of the Great Hunt: "Well, hey wait a sec, no more outlander- thank god. Ok, on that note. See ya suckas. I'm off to clear a little room in my ship for the other 35 new crew members I have standing here in base. Appreciate the Wookie- Peace out! Oh and Koth - right here buddy. F U"

Edited by Jamtas

This is one of the more annoying aspects of KOTFE. What is the point of having dozens of companions to choose from, if almost every chapter requires you to use a specific one? I hope this changes in KOTET.

And is part of the reason Companions are so OP.

If we've leveled up affection with companion 1, but the story forces us to use companion 2 we'll be at a disadvantage UNLESS the base-point for ALL companions is "powerful enough to save our behind in any situation".

It was a short-sight decision the ramifications of which were not apparent to the Dev team because ALL the evidence supports the theory that they do not play the game to any significant degree.

All The Best

Nothing will be as satisfying to me as a hands on death.

For a cherry on top, I'd like to murder every one of his current crew members. Maybe have the blue haired girl help me out, she's crazy enough to comply.

I'm telling you, Koth will die a hero, and we'll have to listen to everyone gush over how wonderful he is. Your one conversation option that disapproves will be greeted by a string of "XXXX Greatly Disapproves"

To be honest, I'm not even sure why my Bounty Hunter is even in this fight, she would more likely be hunting down erroneous bounties such as Sith Lords and Jedi Knights who seem to have a grudge. It would make far more sense than whatever it is I'm doing now.

Yeah, well that's it isn't it? The only reason that you are cajoled into this commander job is because you have no choice and you basically are a puppet to the npc's around you and not actually the clear leader and driving force of the Alliance. My inquisitor certainly never wanted this job.

My wish for KotET would be that the Alliance fails or I leave it in the hands of theron and lana to play around with and get back to being a ****** sith again.

I'm telling you, Koth will die a hero, and we'll have to listen to everyone gush over how wonderful he is. Your one conversation option that disapproves will be greeted by a string of "XXXX Greatly Disapproves"

That's highly likely, which makes me sad. I love the story but it's clearly written for Jedi Knights.

Yeah, well that's it isn't it? The only reason that you are cajoled into this commander job is because you have no choice and you basically are a puppet to the npc's around you and not actually the clear leader and driving force of the Alliance. My inquisitor certainly never wanted this job.

My wish for KotET would be that the Alliance fails or I leave it in the hands of theron and lana to play around with and get back to being a ****** sith again.

My BHs are starting to be more interested in finding hisher old crew again, taking back the Mantis, and then flying off to send Shan and Beniko the bill for combat and command services rendered. Plus interest.

That's highly likely, which makes me sad. I love the story but it's clearly written for Jedi Knights.

Didn't you see the metrics? People play more knights than any other class! *eyeroll*

Be careful what you wish for. If Koth dies, his replacement will be a certain Gungan....

You mean his ancestor. Jar Jar won't be born for another 3,660 or so years.

+1. Another good alternative...much better than death by energy weapon. Death by force lightning over several days (like the torture scene on Korriban, only much longer) would be another acceptable option.

I still vote for:

(You chuck Koth into an airlock with Force push, or just kick him into it)

Koth's voice on intercom: "Commander, you're bluffing. O.K., I'm scared. Fine. Now let me out."

Dark option 1: "It's been said that breathing is fundamental. Let's test the hypothesis." (push decompression button)

Dark option 2: "Sorry, buddy, you need to stop using our air." (push it)

Dark option 3: "Sith never bluff." (push it!)

Light option 4: "Reflect on your errors. You have three seconds. There is no death." (push it real good!)

Koth's expression cycles between arrogance, disbelief, then finally horror. He starts pounding on the glass separating him from air.

You stare back.

Pound pound splat! Gore covers the glass.

(Insert class-dependent smart butt remark here) You turn away and walk toward the elevator back to the bridge...

Every option you listed is a light side option. :p

Koth is going to be revealed to be a force user or force sensitive. he's going to run Zakuul. Your 2 choices are going to be 1. Light Side: Approve and he promises to behave and leave everybody alone. 2. dark Side: Kill him, Zakuul falls into chaos and leaves everyone alone. The End.

Koth is going to be revealed to be a force user or force sensitive. he's going to run Zakuul. Your 2 choices are going to be 1. Light Side: Approve and he promises to behave and leave everybody alone. 2. dark Side: Kill him, Zakuul falls into chaos and leaves everyone alone. The End.

That is completely ridiculous.

Option 2 will be "Kill him." And then you will fail to kill him. And then Koth will steal your pants.

I've been going over the formula, I believe I have the correct theorem for this math problem:

(a/b -©)³ * π

where

a = alliance member

b = action

c = item

π cause really, who doesn't enjoy pi(e)

so we get:

(Koth/Wookiee -(head)) cubed * pi.

We could just as easily have:

(Theron/Cantina dancer -(clothes)) cubed * pi.

Although there may need to be an addendum or additions to the theorem.

I've been going over the formula, I believe I have the correct theorem for this math problem:

(a/b -©)³ * π

where

a = alliance member

b = action

c = item

π cause really, who doesn't enjoy pi(e)

so we get:

(Koth/Wookiee -(head)) cubed * pi.

We could just as easily have:

(Theron/Cantina dancer -(clothes)) cubed * pi.

Although there may need to be an addendum or additions to the theorem.

That last one is a different kind of... wait no. :p