Current game version does not match the server's.

JimmySole

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

We have figured out what the issue is and we have a few options on how to proceed. What we are going to do is we are going to move tomorrow's maintenance up to right now, meaning there will no longer be a maintenance tomorrow morning. Within the next 15-30 minutes we will be bringing all servers down as we deploy Game Update 4.7 and Chapter 16.

This means that as the servers come back up 4.7 will be live and you will have access to Chapter 16 Early Access if you qualified. We do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused, but with this solution you will be getting Chapter 16 and GU 4.7 even sooner than planned.

This means that starting soon SWTOR servers will be unavailable for approximately 4 hours (hopefully less). We will be keeping SWTOR.com available during this period.

Thank you for your understanding.

-eric

[/

sweet

Edited by RonAllen

guys pls some1 help me. after i pick my character and hit play. it loads for so long time! and the blue bar keeps filiing up until right about the end . then it just stop moving but the blue circel is keep moving and i can move the Mouse and everithing is rooling ok exept it wont log in..pls help me guys

Sorry to say that whatever you did BW did not solve the problem. I didn't download the patch till this morning. And the moment I log in, it tells me the same thing others have been reporting. And from what you guys said it should have been fixed before now when you brought the servers down early to fix this.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I am having this problem again today after maintenance. I had no patch to download and can log into game by ignoring the message but get the current game version does not match the server message please restart your game message keeps reappearing. I have tried restarting the game, my computer with no effect.

Anyone else?