Current game version does not match the server's.

JimmySole

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I apologize for being a pedant, but we're on EDT right now. :D

Well, by the way summer has been on the west coast it might as well be (PST) not sure how the east coast has faired this year. But this summer for us has been a washout might was well roll time back an hour.... Or is it roll it ahead, ugh so confusing Lol!

Servers are up, thanks everyone!

-eric

Just a curious question... I think I seem to recall Tait has been the one to do the update notifications. Is everything okay in Tait's court?

Not that I have anything against your Rakghoul-smiley loving self :rak_01::rak_04::rak_03:

Edited by azudelphi

servers are up, in deed, but same failure ... Patch is not same blabla means "Current game version does not match the server's"... ingnore this but loader doesn't finish the progress ... can't play now at this time. ********.:rak_02: Edited by Gruppe_Hoth

Imperial and Republic Commanders now only spawn in PvP Instances.

hmmm.... what about our commander runs for flagplans.

I hope helping out commanders on your own side also gives flagplan rewards then?

:D :D

''Commander stayed alive with bad guys (getting a whipe) attacking him/her getting hits from non-NPC's and Commander got heals.: Reward after whipe of attacking dudes: Random flagship plan."

NOW we got gameplay, lol...

Playing game now since patch- well for dark vs light - like many I have done it all except the last chapter-

HOWEVER the dark vs light list now icludes the HM FP list BUT it does NOT recognise /give acknowledgment to players who have the hm fp all completed.

The hm fp list is all complete BUT in the legend list it still says it needs to be done- seems same for all I have spoken with who have done it.

Please another emergency patch, or surely after all this grinding - if one only had to do the last chapter - and if one now completes it- surely the legend thing will be bugged for thsat player and how will that be then fixed ?

Press play: nothing happening

Restart and press play: Game already playing

???

And it still says 4.6a

same. no start after click on "Play" .. Loader-Screen ... Loader comes up to 90% and stopps ... after 5 mins "windows says: Runtime-Error.

:(

MUSCO - Thank you and the team for making me eat my words.

In previous posts of mine, I've been... well... "critical" of the dev deam. My biggest complaint has been about BW not listening to us, and making decisions that ultimately detract from the game. I have to say, with this latest patch, you've proven me wrong.

I know many people complained about the new pack opening interface, but I love it. Just one suggestion though - you have a "claim" and a "claim stack", but a "claim all" button would be super swanky. This addresses a major thorn in many peoples' sides about the DVL grants only being available to one character. Plus, it's just plain aesthetically pleasing. I like it. A lot.

I am also thankful that heroic credit rewards have been returned to previous levels. This gives me more motivation to run them again.

Just started with the chapter 16 content, gonna get back to it. Just wanted to post my thanks for this patch.

I was trying to log in on my character, and I got this error message:

"There has been an unexpected error while versioning your character. Please contact customer service at testing@swtor.com."

All my characters on different servers have same problem.

Eeemmm:confused:

Whats happening?

UPD: And btw i still have update 4.6a(

Edited by Achernarrr

Press play: nothing happening

Restart and press play: Game already playing

???

And it still says 4.6a

I have the same problem too. I can ignore the "version different from server screen" and click play on my characters, but my loading bar goes up to 90% and just stops and Im forced to restart. HELP PLS :confused: