Conquest Bugged: 02.08.2016

UlaVii

very few guilds did and fewer still do nim ops

the priority ops was partly put in do this new gear they made wasn't wasted

and trying to pug a nim is pointless you will be lucky to kill the first boss

also if this was at the launch of kotfe no it wouldn't drop a 224 off hand all the time

The funny thing is last night i saw at least 3 different people recruiting on fleet gen chat for 16 nim on TRE :)

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16man?

don't most do 8man because gearing 8 people is easier than 16?

No idea if the attempts were even semi-successful, but if the result of broken HLHM is more people trying to pug NiMs then i'd say it's a good thing :)

[EDIT]

For me for sure it's a good thing because we finally got back to wiping instead of farming 224.

Edited by Tsetso

No idea if the attempts were even semi-successful, but if the result of broken HLHM is more people trying to pug NiMs then i'd say it's a good thing :)

[EDIT]

For me for sure it's a good thing because we finally got back to wiping instead of farming 224.

if pugging TFB HM told me anything is pugs will leave after about 4 wipes

and what iS SO FUN ABOUT WIPING ANYWAY YOU JUST GET A BIG REPAIR BILL

EDIT: not fixing the random capital letters I'm taking the bio ware approach and leaving it in the hopes it will go away

Edited by benmas

if pugging TFB HM told me anything is pugs will leave after about 4 wipes

and what iS SO FUN ABOUT WIPING ANYWAY YOU JUST GET A BIG REPAIR BILL

I don't mean wiping on pugs - i mean wiping on Revan HM or M&B HM and then getting to NiM wiping.

This game is becoming truly, astoundingly disappointing for those who want to play with OTHER PEOPLE. I know, crazy concept for an MMO, isn't it?

There are only a few options when it comes to playing this game in a group with other people, and two of the biggest options are broken this week!! Do you even care about this, Bioware? It certainly doesn't seem like it. How do you not recognize that delaying a patch screws up the other parts of the patch that aren't story? If that is indeed what happened here, there is NO EXCUSE for this.

Yes, operations can still be run... and 224 gear can still be had in NiM mode. But there is still absolutely NO REASON why the featured hard mode of the week should not be working as usual. It's bad enough that we have to play seriously old and dated content, full of bugs, some bosses so poorly tuned that they are ridiculous, oh and did I mention full of bugs? But now you can't even bother to make sure the system that YOU set up in order to encourage people to run this tired content is working so that there is any incentive at all to do it for the 10,000th time? Come on, now.

And conquest... well... one of the ONLY things that having an active guild is good for or necessary for and nope, you don't care to make sure that runs like it's supposed to either.

Quit talking about the "group content" you're supposedly working on and FIX THE GROUP CONTENT YOU HAVE. Or... be brave enough to admit that you don't care about providing group content and don't care if the only group content you already have in the game is rehashed garbage and/or broken. No one is really fooled by the "we're working hard to fix this" stuff when you put it off for a week because you can't be bothered to hot fix.

very few guilds did and fewer still do nim ops

the priority ops was partly put in do this new gear they made wasn't wasted

and trying to pug a nim is pointless you will be lucky to kill the first boss

also if this was at the launch of kotfe no it wouldn't drop a 224 off hand all the time

Honestly, I cannot get why no guilds are trying NIM content. Wait a second, why go there? I wasn't here during 3.0, but from my understanding getting goodies from NIM was easier than SM right now. So the only interesting thing right now from NIM is 224 gear which is from priority... why do NIM then? :)

That being said we lost 5 experienced and geared players to the policy of no new operations for 2 years. It looks we finally got 5 new stable players, so we would love to have them geared, but as the priority is not there, we are returning to the progress part of raiding and there's S&V NIM on the schedule. That will be fun =)

On a uh... unrelated note...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8984986#post8984986

Hey folks,

[*]Group Content - We have stated before that right now, there is no new group content coming in the short term roadmap. However, we do want to let you know that the team is working on group content as we speak. It is our plan to reveal more details later this year. Just to set some expectations, this isn't confirming any specific type of content

Thanks everyone for tuning in. Feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread.

-eric

Has their been any update on this? Like will it be here at launch of KOTET or what?

If you want to raid you can, no 224 items cannot stop you from raiding if you want to. The last week we ran several times Dread Palace. Oh, were we supposed to be in another OPS? Woops.

If you want 224 items, go NIM. Terror drops 224 offhand all the time there. If you manage to get into 1 instance maybe even 2 :D

The conquest is a bad thing though. Our conquest is delayed(with our playerbase we were never serious contenders anyway) because of the event but I can see why some are angry about this.

Hearing people say this over and over on fleet. Thanks to lack of new end game content most people I used to NIM raid with are gone. How can we NIM raid when maybe at most there are 20 prog groups that can successfully finish NIM content? I wish this was the truth that I could just find a NIM group and get 224 that way but we cant anymore!

Edited by Leadplayer

Hearing people say this over and over on fleet. Thanks to lack of new end game content most people I used to NIM raid with are gone. How can we NIM raid when maybe at most there are 20 prog groups that can successfully finish NIM content? I wish this was the truth that I could just find a NIM group and get 224 that way but we cant anymore!

I hear you, man. As i wrote before, we lost 5 experienced players and just this month finished giving basic ideas to the new ones. And by new I mean new, our tank wasn't here 3 weeks ago. Believe me, I feel your pain, we had this too. Every month from Jan(?) we are gearing new "raid" members to lose them later without even trying the NIM and just doing the boring hard mode :(

Hey folks,

We did confirm that there is an issue which is impacting the start of Conquests and Priority Operations. We are looking to have it addressed with the launch of 4.7 next week, but I will let you know. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

-eric

I have been a Sub since Beta, since I have now Un-Subed for the first time ever, I will instead enjoy other games until Bioware has convinced me that they are truly interested in their customers. "LOOKING TO HAVE" such a major issue resolved NEXT WEEK does not give me a warm fuzzy that I am actually cared about.

For the first time ever. Good bye.

not sure about it - could be "better than group content"

What if...and I know this is gonna sound a bit crazy...but what it it were better than cross group content? WHOA...mind blown huh? Think about it...

I mean how does it happen that they are notified of an issue via the forum before the team actually sees it?

They are not aware because not even the Devs play group content.. they probably haven't raided together since there last ops, 25 years ago.

Edited by DenariusJay

not sure about it - could be "better than group content"

You know what their idea of "group content" is right? They are finally gonna let us do the story in groups instead of forcing it solo, since the metrics they rigged with 12x xp told them everyone loves story and the metrics they are rigging now with DvL will tell them something similiar with "group content"

You know what their idea of "group content" is right? They are finally gonna let us do the story in groups instead of forcing it solo, since the metrics they rigged with 12x xp told them everyone loves story and the metrics they are rigging now with DvL will tell them something similiar with "group content"

Well, i thought that meant the new way of opening CM Packs actually. And we can't deny that CM is cross server. And for them CM Packs are definitely "better than group content" - way cheaper to make and generate a lot more revenue :D

Anyone else notice that you still get points for doing the objectives in the "Emergency Operations" conquest. This was the scheduled event that was suppose to be.

I hit my personal conquest and got rewards. So, everything is in place except guilds can not invade planets.

Its hard to believe that the Devs could not of fixed this within a day. They just don't care.

Anyone else notice that you still get points for doing the objectives in the "Emergency Operations" conquest. This was the scheduled event that was suppose to be.

I hit my personal conquest and got rewards. So, everything is in place except guilds can not invade planets.

Its hard to believe that the Devs could not of fixed this within a day. They just don't care.

I did but I'm taking this as a week off, I've just gotten over a migraine and the respite is a break. It does no good to my guild to hit the 20k since we do Conquest for the plans and to attract new members by hitting the leaderboard which we can't do this week which is frustrating as last time this Conquest set came up, we did. I don't know whether they'll do this over again or move onto the next rotation. Fixing this, on the eve of a big patch that introduces the last chapter, restores Heroics among other fixes is probably one thing too many.