******** legacy ****

Zaal_Koris

> Tactical Markers

> Improved Mounting

> Field Respec

Are they *********** serious? Whoever came up with this should be ashamed.

Please, tell us more about your wonderful and brilliant ideas that are obviously more important and so much more well thought out than the aforementioned.

>

> Field Respec

Uhh, I find that one very useful. Well, more before they turned all the story mode FPs into tacticals and heroics into jokes, but still. Being able to swap over from DPS to a healer at will during leveling FPs if your healer sucked or dropped out stopped me from having to give up on a LOT of FPs over the years. And it was usually easy to get groups for heroics if i announced that I could heal.

And from what I understand, some people on harder operations will switch DPS trees depending on the bosses?

I started a character on a new server just because and was immediately annoyed at the inability to mount on the run.

Yeah, it feels like default feature now. When playing on server where you don't have it already using mounts feels very annoying and somewhat limited. Good thing about it is that it's not too expensive.

The best part is "Only available to current character when unlocked" :o

Legacy my ***...

And I cannot have more than one sibling, friend or sp...err, nevermind.:D

Oh, don't forget about the "Hello, our legendary outsider" :o

Field Respec is Awesome, I'm always swapping my dps specs because some are better in certain ops bosses then others. Also if my alt has healer/tank and dps gear ill swap to the other spec for FP/Ops etc. So that is well worth the 200k credits. Besides from going to the Fleet or Capital planet. (not to mention how easy it is to get 200k credits now, literally takes 20 mins)

Tactical marker is great for operations when your going over mechanics and you plop a marker down to say frame X goes in that position, so if you do ops its useful.

Mount on the Run: Amazing i remember before we had it and it was stop what you were doing mount and continue, now its run and mount. You don't know how good it is until u make a new character on a different server without it.

So ya, they are good.

Same! I didn't realize just how much I used it until I no longer had it!
I spread the seeds of my Legacy across all servers, so I have the running-mount feature on all my guys.

Now, ask me how many times I try to running-mount my horse in LOTRO? Every. Damn. Time.

legacy is literally another of the many features of this game that have been introduced and immediately forgotten for the most part.

Yup...just like seeker droids, GSF, Ilum PvP and a number of other things...

Me neither. I find them all useful. I'd like it better if tactical markers where legacy-wide instead of per-character, but oh well.

Tactical markers are legacy wide aren't they? I made a new char and they were under my legacy abilities.

Edited by DenariusJay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.