How far have you completed of the Light vs. Dark Event

josephxp

So I'm just curious from the other players how far percentage wise are they with the Light Vs. Dark event?

For me as of 7/17/2016 AD at 4:52 EST i am 44% completed with the events achievements.

How much have you done?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36%, almost done with everything but legendary and some of legendary completed, the farthest person I know personally has nearly 90% done I believe, he just went hardcore on it most of anything he's missing right now is the 2 HM Fps mostly BH and Rishi and another ach I forgot what it was Edited by Theeko

21%. Got the first 3 done and some solid progress on 4 and 5. CM pack release bummed me out. Not sure if I'll find the motivation to continue.

Same here tbh, people *****ed it was BoP and this is there way of "Fixing" it

Done if everything and waiting for Raghoul event and last chapter.

However, I hated every second of doing it!! I am an achievment hunter, thats y i did it, nothing more. If there would be no achievments, just the rewards, no way i would do it!

I have done everything needed to complete all tiers except legendary that can be done now. That means I just need to do chapter XVI when it comes out to get the two tiers below completed.

I will then get those rewards and take a break from this game. They can take their legendary tier and stick it somewhere else. I can't take this repetition ad nauseam that's being glorified at the moment.

I have done everything needed to complete all tiers except legendary that can be done now. That means I just need to do chapter XVI when it comes out to get the two tiers below completed.

I will then get those rewards and take a break from this game. They can take their legendary tier and stick it somewhere else. I can't take this repetition ad nauseam that's being glorified at the moment.

Ya im mostly their just a few things like chapter 16, im half way through the WB's and ops scratched the surface of the HM's, and im just a bit lazy where i have a level 63 imp that i need to boost 2 levels to get that achievement but ive been grinding the other level 50's, currently 5/8 done working on #6.

For the guys with 0%, do the heroic tier, in my heroic tier pack i got a whit hawkeye color crystal and my buddy got revan's supplementary armor box which had revan's mask. So give a lv 25 a try and see what you can grab.

Need two more operation bosses...

...and seventeen effin' HM FPs. Farking fark fark farking fark fark fark. Fark.

And four more fifties.

Oh, and chapter XVI to come out. Those really should be called episodes, and not chapters.

...and seventeen effin' more HM FPs.

Just glad I managed to do BH and Rishi today with a pug group no less, also one of the 65s in the BH group had 170-190 gear and still we did it but took 7 tries, we 1 shotted every other boss but Shae, sucks my Dephths of manaan still bugged though, we completed the whole HM FP a couple of friends of mine and we don't have the 2nd to last or last boss Ach's Edited by Theeko

Leveling a JC to 50, she's at 89% between 49 and 50. Then I need to hop to my Mara and get him to 50, then figure out which to go through the other content to make sure my JC gets all of the boxes (I think it's don't complete the Esseles/Black Talon, complete the rest on the others, then go back to the JC and run Esseles)

Not very far at all. I started one new character, but lost most of the motivation when I realized I'd have to waste tons of resources re-leveling crafts I already have maxed on other characters. I've zero interest in PvP or GSF either, so the chances I'll complete this on one character, much less 8, is somewhere between 0 and -∞.