Best Forum Poster June 2016

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I vote for Squirrelballz :D Edit: I guess I need a reason...he's charming and makes me laugh, and he makes valid points about many things.

And an honorable mention to Jenny although real life has kept her very busy this month. There are really so many nice posters, it's hard to pick only one. Codedrago is right up there with the best of them and Divi...I know I'm going to forget someone and feel like crap.

Anyways, dear Squirrely for June. :D

Edited by Lunafox

And an honorable mention to Jenny although real life has kept her very busy this month.

Real fourm posters abandoned their lives long ago, scrubs!

I know I'm going to forget someone and feel like crap.

*Insrt random made up name here* is very offended!

Wouldn't this be a naming and shaming thread?:p

Idk, everyone gets on my nerves at some point, but ill never forget tux encouraging me and others to keep at pvp and give I a good try. I went from solo player to pvping religiously in two weeks... Well pvping a lot and thoroughly enjoying it..

IanArgent makes me feel like I'm listening to a calm, college professor, who is cool enough to smoke weed and play badminton on the weekends for some reason (I'm not sure if the badminton part is cool)... so I'm voting for him.

Don't forget the tweed jackets with the suede elbow patches.

I would vote for ScarletBlaze, but unfortunately back in Jan/Feb of this year she left the game. She the one that taught me how to be a lady and still argue. I never once saw her lose her temper or call names and in all the time she was here she was respectful.

Meh I guess I should of bumped this a few days ago... so far its a tie between Tux and Squirrel anyway and we can't have two equally fair winners! only one to topple the rest!

I may expand into multiple categories and such next month but I fear I won't be here too do that. Someone else will have to carry the torch if it doesn't burn out.

Meh I guess I should of bumped this a few days ago... so far its a tie between Tux and Squirrel anyway and we can't have two equally fair winners! only one to topple the rest!

I may expand into multiple categories and such next month but I fear I won't be here too do that. Someone else will have to carry the torch if it doesn't burn out.

And now the torch

And shadows lead

Were it not so black and not so hard to see

How can it help you when you don't know what you need

How can anybody set you free?

Would he walk upon the water

If he couldn't walk away?

And would you

Would you carry the torch

For me?

I have 2 nominations...

1) peter_plankskull; for being a great voice of reason and for starting some great, lighthearted threads in the midst of great forum drama

2) The Queen of the Internet herself, ikinai; for always bringing a smile to my face.

You two are a genuine pleasure to interact with and I can't thank you enough for being the great personalities that you both are. These forums are better because of each of you!!!

Have I voted for TUXs? I think I did. If not, I vote for him.

And the Queen herself, in her marvelous stanza and verse.

ME!- Oh wait, no self nominations?

Hmm...

I've always enjoyed reading TUXs' posts, but if this is limited to just the month of June, I dunno.

TUXs still has my vote. He's gotten ore serious over the years, less fun happy mode, and more serious and at times annoyed, but he seems to be pretty consistent in amusing posts. Even when he should know better by now about what BW will focus things on over PvP and the like. ;)

RIP, still at equal votes.

Lately I kind of feel we been at each others throats here and their with the whole LVD event, so I thought I would create this thread.

A place where we could relax and think back on the fun memories we had with each other, sometimes laughing and cracking jokes, at other times getting into these hard boiled arguments between one another. A place we can look back at each other and remember who really stuck out and such. You don't have to agree with them on everything, or heck, anything for that matter, but if you felt they were constructive and made solid points, then submit them here.

I would also like a small reason to, (RAWR no 1000 worded essays!!!) as I would like this to give us time to relax, but also to inspire constructive criticism of what we like to see in others and continue seeing. I would also like how they only presented themselves in June, as this is will include those who seemingly turned a new leaf this month and to continue the good work, and for those who went rogue to think about their actions... especially if you had multiple barn visits!

I'm not expecting a whole lot, so ill post the results next week coming soon, but the primary point of this thread is to hopefully inspire constructiveness between one another and to take a nice breather.

RULES:

No submitting yourself as a contender.

One vote per person and only one person in the vote.

POINTERS:

Anyone is a contender besides yourself on these forums... ANYONE.

Submit simply through a PM or in the thread with a small reason and name.

Be constructive, have fun, and relax.

Dang it Peter! Why you gotta make the rules so hard. You know I have a hard time picking favorites. I live off being diplomatic and being a people pleaser. :p

Since you are specifically asking for the month of June I think the best forum poster is Lunafox. Her posts make me smile and she is a very genuine person. Besides her contributions to the community and her Fanfic I think she had a really good post in June. Why are the Light/Dark side reward companions both female? Please go support and bump her thread. I too would've loved two male companions along with the female ones. Just goes to show the poor lack of variety when it comes to BW's "planning."