Good Job on giving players more reason to quit !!!

bseefeldt

Maybe for our next "event" they can tell us how many people were on Fleet at a certain time...or maybe they can tell us all the people logged in with a characters name that starts with an "A".

Maybe for our next "event" they can tell us how many people were on Fleet at a certain time...or maybe they can tell us all the people logged in with a characters name that starts with an "A".

Well they could put a npc on fleet to walk around, kick people in the nuts and take their credits :D

Well they could put a npc on fleet to walk around, kick people in the nuts and take their credits :D

That would involve something new...which seems like it is beyond this teams ability and budget to do.

this reminded me of the time some people in a GF raid said that the next sub reward needs to be a 10 hour video of eric musco being kicked in the nuts by all the players.

this reminded me of the time some people in a GF raid said that the next sub reward needs to be a 10 hour video of eric musco being kicked in the nuts by all the players.

I doubt that Eric bears any responsibility for this latest fiasco.

Maybe someone will start taking donations on Kickstarter to make such a video happen with whoever IS responsible. (Pun intended.)

I doubt that Eric bears any responsibility for this latest fiasco.

Maybe someone will start taking donations on Kickstarter to make such a video happen with whoever IS responsible. (Pun intended.)

he bares responsibility trust me there is no way that guy is not involved in this disastrous "event" But to give it a different angle it is not solely him but the entire team developing swtor and the lack of attention from higher ups in EA because the real blame falls upon the buys of the CM. there is no way to side step it. the player base is at very much the center of the newest horrible "event" decision.

he bares responsibility trust me there is no way that guy is not involved in this disastrous "event" But to give it a different angle it is not solely him but the entire team developing swtor and the lack of attention from higher ups in EA because the real blame falls upon the buys of the CM. there is no way to side step it. the player base is at very much the center of the newest horrible "event" decision.

Agreed. And by team, you mean all 8 of them? You saw that picture from E3...there aren't enough people left in that tiny office to make a web page...

Plenty of people I know are going back to (or starting) W0W. Other than that, no idea what to tell you...at least Blizzard still develops their game.

I never thought I would say it, but I am starting to consider it. There is a small part of me starting to believe the game is on maintenance mode :(

I never thought I would say it, but I am starting to consider it. There is a small part of me starting to believe the game is on maintenance mode :(

Welcome to the club...have hope and keep the faith...but it's time to be realistic. SWTOR is clearly being phased out.

Agreed. And by team, you mean all 8 of them? You saw that picture from E3...there aren't enough people left in that tiny office to make a web page...

I saw someone post a picture with a bunch of stupid "kewl" joke labels. Was the underlying picture actually the entire SWTOR team, supposedly?

I saw someone post a picture with a bunch of stupid "kewl" joke labels. Was the underlying picture actually the entire SWTOR team, supposedly?

http://i.imgur.com/uOQcgIV.jpg

You mean this. Yeah this is how many they got left for this game.

I just cant take those donkey ears on the elfs man....it drives me crazy.....or the kung fu pandas.

Me either. I'll never go to W0W...but Blizzard has done one helluva job managing that game.

This event was done so wrong and I hope bioware change it

Eric revel last week that was not there actually desk, his desk is on the other side of the buildings, and said they have a way bigger staff. they were there for the picture. Staff is not a issue

I like the idea. Was considering making new Consular and play it LS female for a change. Its been 2-3 years since I did the consular story (still think chapters 1-3 class stories are the best -but KOTFE is gr8 too).

With this event I have more incentive to do it.

I think the reason they did it was to make new players do the vanilla game, not just get instant level 60 character.

For those who want that retroactive (I'm a "legendary player" too) you just want stuff for free

This event was done so wrong and I hope bioware change it

Eric revel last week that was not there actually desk, his desk is on the other side of the buildings, and said they have a way bigger staff. they were there for the picture. Staff is not a issue

Link please