Super Serious Starfighter Saturday on The Harbinger, May 28th

Drakkolich

Hey guys I'll be away from my computer for the weekend, I wanted to setup the teams before I left but I haven't really had time to look everything over. Maybe you guys could just reach out to each other in this thread to try to get some teams organized while I'm away.

When I get back I'll have more time and be able to set this up, I'm hastily writing this as I'm leaving sorry for the short notice.

Hey, no problem. Take your time on this. Looking forward to it!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright I apologize for taking so long it's been a crazy week. I've made the teams they're on a the front page.

If I missed someone, or someone wants to leave/join a different team please just let me know.

Looking forward to this weekend!

I will do my best to be flying. Most likely alone, unless I can convince some of my co-pilots to join me.

It's kind of looking like things are stacked Pub side at the moment, so I'll probably fly Imp. Looking forward to it :D

Since this isn't a solo queue event and it's really going to be Drak's team queuing up against SRW and everyone else is either adhoc or solo queuing with even the more prominent fact I am physically not well. I am withdrawing from the event. Sorry to let you down SixofLessa.

Please move me to 'Looking for team" group :)

PS. Hopefully, I will be online during full time of the event.

I went ahead and added you to Maulkat's team since Lendul dropped out.

Sorry to hear you can't make it Lendul.

Pretty good games. Maybe a little ubalanced when we were Impside but it was fun.

Thanks for organizing the event, looking forward to next ones :) though... could tehy go on East Coast servers? :/ Lagbringer and 300+ latency is really a pain.

Edited by Bolo_Yeung

Thanks for putting this together again, Drak :) I agree, the teams were quite lopsided and EVERYBODY but my team was pub side. After we changed sides and started flying pub, the games were much more fun and close.

The only other server I can participate in anything serious would have to be TRE.

This was a lot of fun! I just finished exporting all of the games I streamed last night.

Once Drakolich has his up, I'll link to his videos in the description for the games we were in together.

I also exported the whole stream if you want to hear the chatter between games for some reason.

Edited by DakhathKilrathi

This was a lot of fun! I just finished exporting all of the games I streamed last night.
Once Drakolich has his up, I'll link to his videos in the description for the games we were in together.

I also exported the whole stream if you want to hear the chatter between games for some reason.

Thanks!

Yea, the factions were off this time. Matchmaker seemed to do a BETTER job that average somehow, but it is still something we can fix for next time.

Really good games though.

We learned from our Shadowlands conquest events that stacking one faction resulted in a lot better games. Wargames are ggs

We learned from our Shadowlands conquest events that stacking one faction resulted in a lot better games. Wargames are ggs

See that might of been something to let me know. I would have just had the 1 Empire team do that as well instead they had to fight double premades all night.

I had assumed since you guys usually play Empire and the team lists were so far skewed to Republic already you'd be playing Empire. Definitely my bad for just assuming that, I'll have to be more careful next time. :)