Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

I've told them to stay on IMP side for OPS and PVP. I've told them just enjoy the stories on the pub side but not to play there for the group content. They are very nice people and very friendly so I do hope they enjoy the heck out of this game. :)

I was hoping for some new republic blood. PVP has been painful on the pub side but I continue to torture myself because I don't like playing imp side. Are you in a guild that does PVP? If not I could make some suggestions if your interested. I would love a reason to resub to this game but lately I cant find one. But a couple of new PVP minded republic players to groom could be just what the doctor ordered, lol.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Summer numbers?

I don't know about these days but it used to be that subs were always substantially higher in the summer when the young folk were out of school and had far more free time. No clue if that's pertinent here or not these days.

Its not on this game

Don't care about population. If the que times get long and there is nowhere to transfer to or no server mergers, I'm done. Im pretty sure population is on a steady decline, but even if its not I don't care. Que times die, I'm out of here.

They must have slowed down to much because I don't see you. Get back here, we need you!

Welp... man... getting back stabbed like that hurt, the alien has already begun to take you over I see. It was only a matter of time before another soul was lost to the corrupt and evil filth of aliens.

You have tore my tail off more than enough times. What I said is mild in comparison. Lol

It scares me too. I like this game, but this is NOT a good sign...I've noticed the decline as well. It's not just PvP either...less Ops being run and some nights I can't even get a tactical FP to pop...

TUX where are you too? Madcuzbad not posting, now I don't see you?

My sub ended on the 25th. I am not going to clean my computer cookies and see how long I can post before it doesn't let me anymore. I hope you didn't un sub too because I like reading your posts and since I wont be able to post soon I was hoping to at least read the forums sometimes. But if your not posting I doubt I will return to read these forums.

This game is really entering some very dark times. I have never seen a company conduct itself in such a horrible disgusting manner ever. How they are able to keep a player base with the way they run this game is a mystery to me. This company should be ashamed of itself for how they treat this game and more importantly its customers. I find it disgusting to watch a company spit in its customers face and after they spit in their face strut around arrogantly while they take the customers money. What a horrible and disgusting company.

Whoa, calm down there, Max. That's some rpetty offensve language...

There are other definitions to that erm besides what you are thinking. Also, max is right, although we all knew it, MO pretty much proved that you really should take whatever he says with a very large grain of salt. I just added him to ignore. Not really worth the effort.

• 1 month later...