Game has died, Nowhere to go

MadCuzBad

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a second, were you dancing with the devil by the pale moonlight?

Yeah, it's the only way he takes requests (I couldn't give him my soul, already lost it in a game of Poker). How do you think I got those publishers to take Twilight seriou- I mean... No... *Shifty eyes*

The odds are they wont last. Make sure they goto Harbinger because when they want group queues at least they have a half of a chance off peak to get them there. The rest of the servers are in horrible shape. Someone earlier was just posting about Bergean being absolutely dead now. 9 people on fleet, and zero on correlia. At least if they goto Harbinger they might have a half of chance of staying.

I have helped countless people start out in this game. I have given away 100s of millions of credits and items to new players and 90% of them quit the game. I really hate to say this but its been my experience. This game has an amazing how hard it has been to retain players.

I really think that EA dropped the ball and allowed this game to slip away. This is what happens when you don't keep your finger on the pulse of an MMO and make your adjustments quickly when needed. The dead server should have been closed over a year ago. Why hasn't that been done? We have at least 4 servers that are ghost towns that still are available for new players to create toons on. That in and of itself is disgusting. The company should be ashamed of itself to allow this to go for so long. That's only 1 of an entire list of things people have been waiting for not just a year, but for YEARS. That is un excusable. And that is why this game is in horrible shape.

They for sure will be playing on Harbinger because I'm on there. Also they too love PVP and group content in other MMO's and they've been reluctant to try this game. It took me quite awhile to convince them to Sub and try the game out and explained in length what they'd get for just subbing even once. They are avid GW2 players and love the payment model for that game. However, you are completely correct I hope BW can retain them as customers and keep them long term. Maybe the game isn't for vets like myself anymore and that's ok. I'm grateful for the good times and the people I've met here.

I've been called both (white knight and whiner) depending on who's launching the ad hom -- many times.

What are the current odds out of Vegas that MCB comes back in the next few days "Because MO asked me to"? :rolleyes:

I just call you 'Fence-Breaker' :D

Dear god, the ego stroking levels will be beyond measure.

I've been called both (white knight and whiner) depending on who's launching the ad hom -- many times.

What are the current odds out of Vegas that MCB comes back in the next few days "Because MO asked me to"? :rolleyes:

I really hope your right. I wish he was posting right now TBH. He would be tearing your tail off right now I can tell you that. Wish he was on right now.

Maybe the game isn't for vets like myself anymore and that's ok. I'm grateful for the good times and the people I've met here.

Well, one vet is still here. Though, maybe I can't get pissed because a new Dragon Ball Super episode is airing tommorow. I'm sure after that I'll be able to fully smack bioware on the head with a rolled up newspaper for that headsratching nature of the Dark VS Light event.

I really hope your right. I wish he was posting right now TBH. He would be tearing your tail off right now I can tell you that. Wish he was on right now.

I wonder which is worse, MCB spams of 'YOURE JUST IN DENIAL! GAAAAH! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT I'M RIGHT BECAUSE I SAID SO!" or your ''I'm so badarse guys! I'm gonna slam you sooo hard! Please take me seriously!"

They for sure will be playing on Harbinger because I'm on there. Also they too love PVP and group content in other MMO's and they've been reluctant to try this game. It took me quite awhile to convince them to Sub and try the game out and explained in length what they'd get for just subbing even once. They are avid GW2 players and love the payment model for that game. However, you are completely correct I hope BW can retain them as customers and keep them long term. Maybe the game isn't for vets like myself anymore and that's ok. I'm grateful for the good times and the people I've met here.

They sound like my kinda player TBH. Do you think they will play mostly imp or pub?

They sound like my kinda player TBH. Do you think they will play mostly imp or pub?

I've told them to stay on IMP side for OPS and PVP. I've told them just enjoy the stories on the pub side but not to play there for the group content. They are very nice people and very friendly so I do hope they enjoy the heck out of this game. :)