NAKED Aric Jorgan

Anzel

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i reset the mission and it fixed everything. However...

How? The reset button is greyed out for me. Also can't summon Jorgan or find him at the vantage point.

I guess I'm done til BW does something.

Realize that today is technically early access AKA open beta. We subscribers who decide to run the content right away are for all intents and purposes that testing you speak of/want. The official date for release of Chapter XI is 3/10 not 3/8.

Just sayin'

Actually, this is not open beta. This is supposed to be early access to the content, it's just we all have become so jaded by the bugs that we refer to it as a beta of sorts. That was not its intent though.

How? The reset button is greyed out for me. Also can't summon Jorgan or find him at the vantage point.

I guess I'm done til BW does something.

Walk out of the instance and the reset button will be available.

Realize that today is technically early access AKA open beta. We subscribers who decide to run the content right away are for all intents and purposes that testing you speak of/want. The official date for release of Chapter XI is 3/10 not 3/8.

Just sayin'

That doesn't excuse them from the bugs and if this was the first time then yes I can overlooked it but it is happening more and more. It happened to me and my boyfriend in the last chapter. It is time for them to start doing the job they are paid and for us to stop accepting the fact they are not doing what they are paid to do.

Edited by casirabit

That doesn't excuse them from the bugs and if this was the first time then yes I can overlooked it but it is happening more and more. It happened to me and my boyfriend in the last chapter. It is time for them to start acting doing the job they are paid and for us to stop accepting the fact they are not doing what they are paid to do.

Agreed. The point of early access is to reward people for subscribing. How am I being rewarded by getting broken new content, and sometimes old content being broken? Be like getting a broken car on the Price is Right.

Edited by vadess

The funny part for me was, and this is likely sheer coincidence but..

My Trooper who's married to Aric found him to be fully dressed! Yet my JK and SW who'd never met him found him in just his boxers. :p So for now I'll just go with the theory that Aric's merely trying to impress people he's never met before by going all "Look at my fur, my fur is amazing!"

Definitely a more humorous bug if you ask me ;)

When I went to the fleet and reset it and pressed play on my assassin, I got the loading screens again and then was stuck in the loading animation for over 10 minutes. When I tried to escape out of that and reset, it wouldn't work.

Now I can't log in to any of my characters because it won't log out my toon.

Ok, it is funny. But it is bad form, I mean it is the main character for the chapter! Trying to concentrate on bringing down the force field for the listening post (which seems bugged as well, because it won't reset if you get it wrong) while reading comments like "Oh, he is naked!" more times than I could count. Someone should get told off sternly for this one.

P.S found the other (after two and half hours) and successfully completed the mission, it was all the talk about naked cats I tell ya!

Edited by TomofWarwick

The funny part for me was, and this is likely sheer coincidence but..

My Trooper who's married to Aric found him to be fully dressed! Yet my JK and SW who'd never met him found him in just his boxers. :p So for now I'll just go with the theory that Aric's merely trying to impress people he's never met before by going all "Look at my fur, my fur is amazing!"

Definitely a more humorous bug if you ask me ;)

Did you give it a lick? Did it taste just like raisins?

Hi guys, I have a little problem. Have a naked Aric, not able to restart mission, travel to fleet, restart mission and forgot dismiss Theron as a companion.... then come back to Oddessen and then my game ultimatly crush, i have neverending "openining dialogue" sceen and when I force it to finish, everything what supose to be on screen is missing - map, all action bars, I can´t go to my ship and go again to fleet... I can´t even end my game (ESC). Any suggestion? Many thanks!

Hi guys (and Bioware),

I have a little problem. As many of us I started to play Chapter 11 and had same issues with a naked Aric Jorgan. I couldn´t restart mission, so I traveled to the fleet to do so (by pass) and then I jumped back on Oddessen. And then, I recieved endless "opening dialogue" screen and when I was forced to end it (ESC) , nothing happend. No action bars, no windows, no available conversations, can´t fly away my personal ship (all doors are blocked) and I can´t even quit the game or log out, I have to shut it down. Any sugestions? Thank you very much!!!!

As a potential workaround; when you enter the cutscene if you see a naked Jorgan, try resetting the Mission. In some cases this will address his lack of clothing, and the Vantage Point bug mentioned in the other thread.

-eric

Another workaround would be to re-write your QA department out of existence and re-write that new code so you stop wasting man hours on garbage.

Another workaround would be to re-write your QA department out of existence and re-write that new code so you stop wasting man hours on garbage.

I think they did get rid of (or at least greatly reduce) their QA department.

This game was insanely stable at release. Sure, it had bugs, but it didn't have 30-second lag every time you moved an item in your inventory (like WoW), or hundreds of un-planned outages the point that they had to extend peoples subscriptions for free (like WoW).

I really like this game, but it feels like the team running it is under-staffed for the last few years. Not enough people in the feature dev team to build new content, not enough voice actors to do cutscenes for the recruitment sidequests, no new raids, etc., and when we do get new content it was under-tested. The quality just isn't there anymore.

I've worked at SaaS projects as they were decommissioned, and that's sure what this feels like.

I really like this game and hope I'm wrong, but there's just not enough here anymore to keep me playing.

Edited by Iram