Maintenance: 8 March 2016

TaitWatson

Yes, indeed she did.

But since I've already done Ch 10 on my knight I won't get to "experience" the correct intro line. Hopefully someone captures it somewhere so I can at least see it.

I imagine it'll be up on Youtube eventually. Not gonna blow my token 60 on it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks,

I want to add some clarification to my original post. I mentioned that we are targeting Game Update 4.3 to have these fixed. The reason I stated 4.3 is that this would give us a buffer of time to make, test, and implement the changes.

However, I do want to note that we are actually quite hopeful that we can make these changes for 4.2. In this instance I wanted to play it safe as I would rather tell you it is fixed sooner than you expected, than say 4.2 and push it out. I will continue to provide you updates as I have them. I just wanted to alleviate some of your concerns. We are working to get this fixed as soon as possible!

-eric

Should we consider ourselves updated?

The Legacy version of Kallig's Lightsaber is a new item with a new ID, so existing Sabers will not be changed.

So if I completed the quest on the Inq i leveled the last couple of weeks, can I put in a ticket to get the saber?

Flashpoints + Operations

Encounters in Nightmare Mode Operations now have a 100% chance to drop Rating 224 gear tokens.

Fixed an issue that allowed NPCs to teleport after being rooted during the Dread Master Styrak encounter in Scum and Villainy.

About time nightmare is actually rewarding top tier gear 100% of the time. Now if they did away with highlighted hardmode or made it have a % chance of rewarding 224s like nightmare had the 5% chance. 224's should be for nightmare raiders as a reward to be BiS, and yes I understand that it doesn't really matter at this stage since 224s have been rewarded for so long now from highlighted op just so many ninja loot whores always seems to be on the highlighted operation too. Also was hoping to see a fix for all the bosses that are currently broken from the release of 4.1.

Ahh well wishful thinking I guess. Just hope you guys don't inject this patch and shut the servers down for 8 hours like last month.

Edited by Lil_Fusion

Sith Inquisitors are now granted and can complete the Mission "Defiance" as intended.

The Inquisitor Mission "Inheritance" now once again offers Kallig's Lightsaber. Kallig’s Lightsaber is now Bound on Legacy and has no Modifications.
Will this be both the Single and double bladed sabers?

Awesome. Time to start a new Inquisitor. Now... What about Kallig's Countenance? (Kallig's Mask?) Will the quest "Preparations" give the mask correctly? Or will the mask be legacy bound?

In the future, can we not have Gree/Rakghoul week the same week as a new chapter? It's harder to find groups for the event bosses when lots of people are doing the story and new content instead.

They are not, read the dates.

Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: the Relics of the Gree Event is back! From March 8th at 4:00PST/12:00 GMT to March 15th at 4:00PST/12:00GMT, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand

Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins March 22nd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends March 29th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.

So not same week.

They are not, read the dates.

Relics of the Gree is back! The Gray Secant has been spotted on Ilum, which means only one thing: the Relics of the Gree Event is back! From March 8th at 4:00PST/12:00 GMT to March 15th at 4:00PST/12:00GMT, Black Bisectors are called upon to lend a hand

Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins March 22nd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends March 29th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.

So not same week.

You misunderstood the point. Poster was asking to not have any event the same week a new chapter comes out, not complaining about two events going st the same time (which as you pointed out, they are not)

A new "Special Promotions" vendor has been added to Coruscant, Dromund Kaas, and both Fleets. This vendor will allow players to trade Razer promotional crystals for +41 stat versions:

• SE Black Green Eviscerating Crystal
  • SE Black Green Indestructible Crystal
  • SE Black Green War Hero's Crystal
  • SE Black Green Hawkeye Crystal

Are we able to actually get these if the code no longer shows up?

I ask because I have 2 SWTOR keyboards, 3 mice, 3 headsets and 3 mousepads. And have been unable to register them to aquire the crystal.

Edited by knowmyname

How long does the PATCH take to install?

I have broadband so generally not a worry, but this time it's taking forever and a day :/

IS it just me?

Patch hasn't started yet, it'll start tomorrow morning (eastern time). If you are patching now, you must not have played since a previous update. If it has been a month since you've played it'll take a while, but just a week or two it shouldn't be long (bug fixes earlier this week).

Edited by LordTurin

Jedi Knights that have completed the Mission “Healing a Hutt” now have the correct line when first meeting Firebrand in Chapter X.

Stoked about this, only wish I hadn't already finished Chapter X on my JK! Glad to know it was a bug though and not a careless oversight, thanks for fixing!

The Inquisitor Mission "Inheritance" now once again offers Kallig's Lightsaber. Kallig’s Lightsaber is now Bound on Legacy and has no Modifications.

What about people who missed out on this item on their Inq due to a bug? Will it be mailed to them or is it lost permanently to them?

In the future, can we not have Gree/Rakghoul week the same week as a new chapter? It's harder to find groups for the event bosses when lots of people are doing the story and new content instead.

Dont worry , mate. The new content is just 15 min long.

What about people who missed out on this item on their Inq due to a bug? Will it be mailed to them or is it lost permanently to them?

Just send a ingame ticket, it might take a few weeks but they will send you the lightsaber. Thats what I did and I got it.

Tait can you tell us if there is anything that you have not included in your patch notes, since last month you fixed the dual wield cut scene bug without mentioning it in the 4.1 patch notes?

Edited by Jedi_riches

Just send a ingame ticket, it might take a few weeks but they will send you the lightsaber. Thats what I did and I got it.

Tait can you tell us if there is anything that you have not included in your patch notes, since last month you fixed the dual wield cut scene bug without mentioning it in the 4.1 patch notes?

Yeah when I started swtor i dropped my starting lightsaber (I was newbie, didn't knew it can be mod).

They sent me back via mail 3-4 days. It's quest item.

Edited by tummiswtor