Maintenance: 8 March 2016

TaitWatson

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just send a ingame ticket, it might take a few weeks but they will send you the lightsaber. Thats what I did and I got it.

I suspect one reason it was made Bound to Legacy is so that players can do a work-around by creating another Inq, running up to that mission and mailing it to the character that 'missed out' on it - bit of work, but honestly it's probably quicker than waiting for a ticket to get processed given how long they've taken lately.

Very let down that you guys aren't doing anything about HK-51 and Treek losing customizations.

But the fact that you've gone an entire update with the damage you did to group looting and fact that most elite droids and creatures now drop nothing? Two bug-fix patches and an update, and you haven't even added these to the "Known Issues" list? These were "drop-everything-and-fix-this-now"-level bugs, and you haven't even acknowledged the problem. I don't even understand how you guys are capable of allowing a bug like this to remain a moment more than absolutely necessary. If I were in your shoes, I couldn't do it.

I just despair.

Edited by MasterSpatula